This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alternators Rodimus Makes A Stop 'Down Under'

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Alternators Rodimus Makes A Stop 'Down Under'

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It appears some of our Australian brethren will get another shot at nabbing this highly desirable piece.

According to the Allspark, SDCC Alternator Rodimus will magically be appearing on shelves at select "Mr Toys Toyworlds" in the very near future.

This is very similar to what happened with Alternator Nemesis Prime last year as well.

So let's all start showing our Australian members all sorts of kindness, and maybe, if they can find some, they might pick us up one for a trade.

I'm sure the Australian Sightings Thread will be quite a popular place in the weeks to come!

Good day Mates!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby the purifyer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 pm

AW YES!
That's freakin awesome!!!
I was hoping this would happen again! :D
the purifyer
Combiner
News Credits: 4

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:03 pm

lucky! This is one of the few repaints I regret missing out on.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Burn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
*sigh* Typical. I shell out heaps to get an "exclusive" and he gets general release, mean while we're yet to see any sign of Frenzy, Ravage or Mirage.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Dammit, must find a Toyworld somewhere close to Sydney.

This guy is worth the $50 or so they will probably charge for him.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Bhaalistik » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi all...newbie here :grin:
Just thought I would chime in here for my 1st post to say that SDCC Rodimus is a GREAT piece. I jumped through MANY hoops at the con to get mine (what a nightmare that was!)
Also to say that as much as a lot of people don't like EPay...and not to gloat here folks...but I just found another SDCC Rodimus, and won it, for a mere 26.00 (believe it or don't). I stumbled on it just by chance in the final minutes of it's listing. I think a lot of people missed it because the auction title was for
"SDCC HOTROD" :P
...no complaints from my end though 8)

Cheers all!

-B
Bhaalistik
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby nintendofreakgcn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Well, last time I checked, there was a Toyworld in Fremantle, which I can get to on the train, so I'll have to check that out if and when I get the money. I would like to own an Alternator of some description, and the fact that it's a rare one would just make the deal all the sweeter.
nintendofreakgcn
Micromaster

Postby the_pie1986 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:38 pm

Does this Toyworld have a branch anywhere in Sydney by any chance? If not I wonder do you guys know the number so i can ask if they would ship one out? I would love to own an alternator. Cheers :)
the_pie1986
Mini-Con

Postby Gutsman Heavy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:50 pm

yay, now to find one...
Gutsman Heavy
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby tom brokaw » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:05 pm

luckies!
tom brokaw
Gestalt

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:26 pm

Burn wrote:*sigh* Typical. I shell out heaps to get an "exclusive" and he gets general release, mean while we're yet to see any sign of Frenzy, Ravage or Mirage.

Figures you would get screwed like that, guess we should call you BURNED from now on.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby bobpiecheese » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 am

That would be awesome...if I could care about that particular toy. It's mirage for me, all the way.

Either way, if I happen to see one...i shall severely **** my pants.
bobpiecheese
Micromaster

Postby Fang Wolf » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:55 am

Didn't Casefresh get Nemesis Prime too? :/ Hope they get Roddy if memory serves correctly.
Fang Wolf
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby City Commander » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:21 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Yet Hasbro don't deem it necessary to put ANY alternators on the shelves of UK toy stores?

Go f*** yourselves Hasblo.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:45 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Fang Wolf wrote:Didn't Casefresh get Nemesis Prime too? :/ Hope they get Roddy if memory serves correctly.

Unfortunately CaseFresh's website has had the last three Alternators set to arrive in the first two quarters of 2007.

They're a little late. :?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby TazD » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:14 am

Fang Wolf wrote:Didn't Casefresh get Nemesis Prime too? :/ Hope they get Roddy if memory serves correctly.

I asked Case Fresh about two months ago about whether they will be getting ALT Rodimus and they said they wouldn't. So I bought mine off Ebay.
TazD
Mini-Con

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:35 am

The Master Blaster wrote:Yet Hasbro don't deem it necessary to put ANY alternators on the shelves of UK toy stores?

The last 3 Alts we got were Roddy, Nemesis Prime and Optimus Prime. The last ones before Prime that actually were available on shelves were Dead End, Swindle and Silverstreak, so we deserve to get a new Alt! :P

the_pie1986 wrote:Does this Toyworld have a branch anywhere in Sydney by any chance? If not I wonder do you guys know the number so i can ask if they would ship one out? I would love to own an alternator. Cheers Smile

Not a single proper Toyworld within 50 clicks of Sydney. :-(
Toyworld NSW locations. Camden and Erina about as close as there is.
Hopefully Uncle Pete's get it too.

-EDIT-
Checked out the actual Mr Toys Toyworld site, and its the Brisbane/QLD version of Toyworld. And I'd assume they are owned by the same mother company, as they have the same Purple bear logo/mascot.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to be real nice to some Queenslanders.
Have I mentioned that I actually support QLD in State of Origin? :grin: (I truly do, and I cop crap for it every year)
Last edited by i_amtrunks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby City Commander » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:44 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
i_amtrunks wrote:
The Master Blaster wrote:Yet Hasbro don't deem it necessary to put ANY alternators on the shelves of UK toy stores?

The last 3 Alts we got were Roddy, Nemesis Prime and Optimus Prime. The last ones before Prime that actually were available on shelves were Dead End, Swindle and Silverstreak, so we deserve to get a new Alt! :P

the_pie1986 wrote:Does this Toyworld have a branch anywhere in Sydney by any chance? If not I wonder do you guys know the number so i can ask if they would ship one out? I would love to own an alternator. Cheers Smile

I suppose we're kinda in the same sinking boat then.

We got:

Smokescreen (hardly. I could never find him)
Bluestreak
Windcharger
Wheeljack
Swindle
Dead End
Optimus Prime
Ravage V2
Shockblast

That's it.
We were supposed to get Prowl as well, but as always Hasblo pulled out at the last minute. Asses.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:54 am

The Master Blaster wrote:I suppose we're kinda in the same sinking boat then.

We got:

Bluestreak
Windcharger
Wheeljack
Swindle
Dead End
Optimus Prime
Ravage V2
Shockblast

That's it.
We were supposed to get Prowl as well, but as always Hasblo pulled out at the last minute. Asses.

Sounds like we got mostly the same stuff. I dont remember Wheeljack ever being on shelves, but I think we got Decepticharge (not sure). Other than the ones on the list we had to rely on 1 (occasionally 2) online stores...
Last edited by i_amtrunks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:57 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The Master Blaster wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:

I suppose we're kinda in the same sinking boat then.

We got:

Bluestreak
Windcharger
Wheeljack
Swindle
Dead End
Optimus Prime
Ravage V2
Shockblast

That's it.

In Germany we have:

Ravage
Swindle
Shockblast

All just avalible true Overpriced import with asking Hasbro first!
F Hasblo!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Mulla » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:26 pm

Burn wrote:

Unfortunately CaseFresh's website has had the last three Alternators set to arrive in the first two quarters of 2007.

Don't forget, Camshaft is in that group too. So that's four Alternators we're waiting on. If I recall correctly, Camshaft and Mirage were originally meant to ship in November last year, then changed to December, then changed again to Q1. Oh, Casefresh are on the ball. :P

Looking forward to Rodimus. I got Nemesis Orime off Ebayh then found him in stores, so wasn't too happy. Different this time though. And I know the people who run the local Mr Toys around the corner from mine, so they'll keep an eye out for me. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Trunksie, if you need a hand getting one, I'm sure I can help out. :grin:
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 pm

Mulla™ wrote:
Burn wrote:

Don't forget, Camshaft is in that group too. So that's four Alternators we're waiting on. If I recall correctly, Camshaft and Mirage were originally meant to ship in November last year, then changed to December, then changed again to Q1. Oh, Casefresh are on the ball. :P

Looking forward to Rodimus. I got Nemesis Orime off Ebayh then found him in stores, so wasn't too happy. Different this time though. And I know the people who run the local Mr Toys around the corner from mine, so they'll keep an eye out for me. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Trunksie, if you need a hand getting one, I'm sure I can help out. :grin:

Remembering this, I will gladly! :grin:
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby the purifyer » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:12 am

I rang up my local Mr. Toys Toyworld today and they said they haven't gotten any Transformers in for just over a week but they are expecting a shipment this Thursday.
*crosses finger*
the purifyer
Combiner

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:26 am

the purifyer wrote:I rang up my local Mr. Toys Toyworld today and they said they haven't gotten any Transformers in for just over a week but they are expecting a shipment this Thursday.
*crosses finger*

Someone at Ozformers said they rang the Camden Store, but they had not gotten them in, and Grifin from Ozformers went to the Springwood store (didn't know it existed!) after being told they had them, but they had already sold out...

And btw they are meant to be going for $40 a piece.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby the purifyer » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 am

i_amtrunks wrote:
the purifyer wrote:I rang up my local Mr. Toys Toyworld today and they said they haven't gotten any Transformers in for just over a week but they are expecting a shipment this Thursday.
*crosses finger*

Someone at Ozformers said they rang the Camden Store, but they had not gotten them in, and Grifin from Ozformers went to the Springwood store (didn't know it existed!) after being told they had them, but they had already sold out...

And btw they are meant to be going for $40 a piece.

$40? That's awesome. Most likely pick up two then.

How could you not know Springwood? It has the largest Toyworld, the one with the big bear! :P
the purifyer
Combiner

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOT SHOT Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Dragster Car Hasbro 2020 New"
Rescan HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON