This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Inside Scoop on Transformers Collector's Club Magazine #17

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

The Inside Scoop on Transformers Collector's Club Magazine #17

Postby Seibertron » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:11 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The new collector's club magazine (#17) has begun arriving at mailboxes across the country. Here are some highlights:

Cover: Transformers Animated artworkDavid Kaye Interview (Animated Optimus Prime voice actor) - includes a few screen shots of Optimus Prime, one of Grimlock and one of an unknown Decepticon.Eric Seibenaler Interview (One of the head designers of the Animated toy line) - also features several toy images (Optimus, Bumblebee, Prowl, Starscream, Megatron and one other Decepticon with a claw hand that transforms into a car) Classicverse: Mini-Con profiles (Dreadwing, Terrorsaur, Oil Slick, Strongarm, Sledge and Steel Wind).Lil' Formers: "Know Your Seekers" featuring Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstorm and the Coneheads.MTMTE Classics Profiles: Cliffjumper and MegatronChapter 5 of the "Crossing Over" comic - Optimus and Megatron battle! Skyfall, Breakaway and Landquake potentially discover their destiny!

Click on the image above to view a larger version of this image.

Keeping checking your mailbox folks! Your copy should arrive soon if you're a Club member. If not, make sure you stop by TransformersClub.com for more information.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby darth reven » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:33 am

i dont like this cartoon its really bad but with the same stuff them made g1 and that was really good
darth reven
Minibot

Postby darth reven » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:33 am

but the rest of the mag sounds good
darth reven
Minibot

Postby Ultra Magnus » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:45 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
David Kaye is Optimus Prime??? Woahwoahwoah! That's just a little crazy... I am totally interested now! I cannot wait to see how he goes from being the baddest of the baddies to... Optimus Prime! Very excited, indeed...
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Silent_Magnus » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:56 am

Ultra Magnus wrote:David Kaye is Optimus Prime??? Woahwoahwoah! That's just a little crazy... I am totally interested now! I cannot wait to see how he goes from being the baddest of the baddies to... Optimus Prime! Very excited, indeed...

David playing Optimus(and a few others) is kinda old news.

Also I think the name of the decepticon with the hook is Lockdown.
So nothing on Soundwave?
Silent_Magnus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby olokin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:29 am

Animated Megs sure has a lot of pockets.
olokin
City Commander

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:34 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The picture here is animated Blitzwing, not Megatron.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Kayevcee » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:51 am

sliverbrich wrote:i dont like this cartoon its really bad but with the same stuff them made g1 and that was really good

Pardon?

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Scaleface » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:01 am

mmmm... profile goodness. Megatron should fill in some story gaps.

I'm eager to read a profile for Swoop someday, as he seems to be G1 swoop turned into a minicon.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby olokin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:07 am

tigertracks 24 wrote:The picture here is animated Blitzwing, not Megatron.

Still he has too many pockets
olokin
City Commander

Postby darth reven » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:52 am

what i mean kayevcee is i have heard they are using the same tec as they did for g1 one and that was great !!!!
darth reven
Minibot

Postby Ramrider » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 pm

It wasn't that great. And wouldn't you be better off holding back your crits of it till you've seen it properly?
Ramrider
Gestalt

Postby justynnbailey » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:54 pm

The mag was good this month...and I really want The Prime and Megs they showed pics of along with the interview....as far as voice acting....it will be really wierd hearing Kaye as Prime...especially if Prime says "yess..." like Kaye and hinted to....heh
justynnbailey
Minibot

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Can't wait to get my issue.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Silent_Magnus » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:33 pm

justynnbailey wrote:The mag was good this month...and I really want The Prime and Megs they showed pics of along with the interview....as far as voice acting....it will be really wierd hearing Kaye as Prime...especially if Prime says "yess..." like Kaye and hinted to....heh

Did the figures have final coloring,
and if so what were Megatron's colors?
Silent_Magnus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:39 pm

I can't wait for Animated!

It'll either prove us wrong and shut us up, or just suck and go away and we can move on to the next thing.

Either Way...

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Re: The Inside Scoop on Transformers Collector's Club Magazine #17

Postby Tekka » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Seibertron wrote:Lil' Formers: "Know Your Seekers" featuring Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstorm and the Coneheads.

I want to see that. Any way I can go about it without joining the club? :WHISTLE:
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:49 pm

Interesting...
Still not worth the exorbitant membership fee.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Izanami » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:13 pm

I really wish I had this issue. Not really sure if I wanna join the Collector's Club, but this issue sounds quite interesting, particularly the LilFormers piece. I'm guessing the issue doesn't show Animated Shockwave yet? I'm dying to know what he looks like.
Izanami
Minibot

Postby MagnusPrimal » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:12 pm

I'd like to see the Megatron profile. Other than that, I can take it or leave it.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior

Postby devastaticon » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:42 pm

david kaye sucks just like 90% of the canadian voice actors.

obviously, peter cullen isn't one of those poopy ones. and welker isn't canadian (which a lot of you just dont get)

it'd be nice if they got the real voices, which was 50% of why the original show did so well... ever since G1 the line of shows have been a 20 year long fizzle. .. awesome..
devastaticon
Mini-Con

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
devastaticon wrote:david kaye sucks just like 90% of the canadian voice actors.

obviously, peter cullen isn't one of those poopy ones. and welker isn't canadian (which a lot of you just dont get)

it'd be nice if they got the real voices, which was 50% of why the original show did so well... ever since G1 the line of shows have been a 20 year long fizzle. .. awesome..

Actually David Kaye is very personable and funny.

He also can do voices practically as well as Scott McNeil on the fly.

Love his Botcon segment. He was the crap. I still giggle when I think about BW Megatron playing golf versus Animated Optimus Prime. It was hilarious!!!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby MagnusPrimal » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:09 pm

devastaticon wrote:david kaye sucks

Hard to put much stock in a post that contains this phrase.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
NEW!
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of ARCEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221657 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210484 31RI (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #31 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Legends & Rumors 100-Page Giant IDW Comics 2021 231222C"
TRANSFORMERS '84 L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 220622A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2012 2RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers MORE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON