Gallery of Transformers G1 Minerva Now On-Line!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Gallery of Transformers G1 Minerva Now On-Line!

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:34 pm

SEIBERTRON has jus posted galleries of the GI Japanese exclusive Minerva!

Check it out here!
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... =0&start=0
Image

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
Posts: 3693
News Credits: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:15 pm

Postby MaikeruSama » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:44 pm

Sweet strange reminds me of overide but nice gallery i ss your camera is treating you good.
MaikeruSama
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:43 am

Postby Prowl76 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Motto: "Can't live by logical thinking alone."
Weapon: Wind Funnel Producing Laser
That is really nice. That is definitely one that needs to be in my collection.
Prowl76
Godmaster
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:20 pm
Location: Queensbury, New York
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Hotrod » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Sweet gallery Ryan! This looks like one awsome figure.
Hotrod
City Commander
Posts: 3884
News Credits: 2024
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Stormrider » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:59 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Wow Ryan. The condition of the box is great and the sticker sheet is still unused. Did you buy it MISB? Are you planning to apply the stickers?

Also, does the helmet get stored somewhere while in alt mode?
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:09 am

nice
Image
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7522
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: in the zoo, running it

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:11 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
stormrider wrote:Wow Ryan. The condition of the box is great and the sticker sheet is still unused. Did you buy it MISB? Are you planning to apply the stickers?


I think the contrasting black background did something with the photos. I can't tell if the box is actually supposed to be an off-white or if it was actually supposed to be white. I had my camera on the wrong setting so all of the original photos actually have a pink tint to them. I fixed the colors in Image Ready by using the Auto-Levels feature. I think the picture below is probably closer to what color the box actually is. It is, however, a beautiful example of the box.

Image

Keep looking through the gallery. The stickers got applied, which is one of my favorite things to do. The stickers really made a difference to the figure in my opinion.

Image

Before I added the stickers to Minerva, I took a very nice, 600 dpi (I think that's what size it was) scan of the sticker sheet which I saved as a TIF file. If someone has the skill to create an EPS file of her sticker sheet for Reprolabels, I would be happy to provide the sheet so that the rest of the fandom can have repro stickers.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
stormrider wrote:Did you buy it MISB?


No, it was MIB which is exactly how I wanted to buy the figure. I've been looking for a Minerva for about 6 years now. I wanted to buy one MIB stickers unapplied, just like this one, so that I could see what she looked like outside of the box before I bought her. Minerva has a real bad habit of yellowing so having her MIB opened was the only way I would know if she was or wasn't yellowed. This one was in the exact condition that I had been hoping for.

stormrider wrote:Also, does the helmet get stored somewhere while in alt mode?


Yep. It turns into a seat, but the seat doesn't seem to snap into place like it does with some of the other Headmaster Juniors.

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:23 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Seibertron wrote:
stormrider wrote:Wow Ryan. The condition of the box is great and the sticker sheet is still unused. Did you buy it MISB? Are you planning to apply the stickers?


I think the contrasting black background did something with the photos. I can't tell if the box is actually supposed to be an off-white or if it was actually supposed to be white. I had my camera on the wrong setting so all of the original photos actually have a pink tint to them. I fixed the colors in Image Ready by using the Auto-Levels feature. I think the picture below is probably closer to what color the box actually is. It is, however, a beautiful example of the box.

Image


I'm pretty sure the box is supposed to be an off-white color because if you look at the images of Minerva on the box, she's still white, even though the main background color of the box is that off-white color. I would think that if the box was originally supposed to be white that the images of Minerva would have yellowed as well. I suppose it should be the same color as the God Ginrai issue or my Masterforce Pretender boxes. I'll have to take a look.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby bumblezzz » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:29 am

cool, but I tought that wreakage was to go up first
bumblezzz
Vehicon
Posts: 398
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:48 pm

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:39 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
bumblezzz wrote:cool, but I tought that wreakage was to go up first


Wreckage should be up by tomorrow morning.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Hotrod » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:41 am

Seibertron wrote:
bumblezzz wrote:cool, but I tought that wreakage was to go up first


Wreckage should be up by tomorrow morning.


I cann't wait :grin:
Hotrod
City Commander
Posts: 3884
News Credits: 2024
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Collector Maximus » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:23 am

A fine gallery there. Wow,that thing is in NICE condition!
Awesome that you thought of scanning the label sheet.
So how apprehensive were you while putting on those labels? :-?
Image

Seibertron's #1 Cure fan!
Collector Maximus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 593
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:36 pm

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:35 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
collector maximus wrote:A fine gallery there. Wow,that thing is in NICE condition!
Awesome that you thought of scanning the label sheet.
So how apprehensive were you while putting on those labels? :-?


LOL. I was a little worried. It seems like sometimes a piece of dust or something gets under one of the stickers so it creates a slight bump in the sticker. I kept blowing on the figure where I was going to put the sticker. I also made sure the pair of tweezers I used were perfectly cleaned and washed my hands beforehand as well. The stickers came out perfectly. Applying the stickers is somehow one of my favorite parts of the G1/G2 figures. The stickers are pretty essential to the finished look of the toy ... I just love what a difference in makes on the final product.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:37 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hotrod wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
bumblezzz wrote:cool, but I tought that wreakage was to go up first


Wreckage should be up by tomorrow morning.


I cann't wait :grin:


Uploading right now ...
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Powersurge » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:51 am

Seibertron wrote:
collector maximus wrote:A fine gallery there. Wow,that thing is in NICE condition!
Awesome that you thought of scanning the label sheet.
So how apprehensive were you while putting on those labels? :-?


LOL. I was a little worried. It seems like sometimes a piece of dust or something gets under one of the stickers so it creates a slight bump in the sticker. I kept blowing on the figure where I was going to put the sticker. I also made sure the pair of tweezers I used were perfectly cleaned and washed my hands beforehand as well. The stickers came out perfectly. Applying the stickers is somehow one of my favorite parts of the G1/G2 figures. The stickers are pretty essential to the finished look of the toy ... I just love what a difference in makes on the final product.

Huh i can just imagine Ryan at like 2am red in the face after blowing the dust of that figure for hours while he carefully applies the stickers :P
Nice figure though.
Image
Sig made by me, go Dr.A
Powersurge
Vehicon
Posts: 395
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Postby Hans » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:58 am

Congrats on getting Minerva, Ryan :)

Yes, the box is supposed to be off-white. I asked myself the same question, but we couldn't both have a box that has some slight "yellow" while the boxart itself is perfectly white...

BTW, I always clean the area with a cotton tip before I apply stickers. Somehow I believe they stick to the surface better that way as well, as you rub off any grease that your (or someone else's) fingers might have put on the figure...
User avatar
Hans
Fuzor
Posts: 215
News Credits: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:03 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Powersurge wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
collector maximus wrote:A fine gallery there. Wow,that thing is in NICE condition!
Awesome that you thought of scanning the label sheet.
So how apprehensive were you while putting on those labels? :-?


LOL. I was a little worried. It seems like sometimes a piece of dust or something gets under one of the stickers so it creates a slight bump in the sticker. I kept blowing on the figure where I was going to put the sticker. I also made sure the pair of tweezers I used were perfectly cleaned and washed my hands beforehand as well. The stickers came out perfectly. Applying the stickers is somehow one of my favorite parts of the G1/G2 figures. The stickers are pretty essential to the finished look of the toy ... I just love what a difference in makes on the final product.

Huh i can just imagine Ryan at like 2am red in the face after blowing the dust of that figure for hours while he carefully applies the stickers :P
Nice figure though.


Well, it's 2am right now. I'm about to end Friday, March 3rd. Just uploaded the Wreckage gallery, as promised.

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... =0&start=0

I'm finishing up a beer, watching the end of Back to the Future II with my buddy Sam and am about to head back to my place to call it a night. I'm beat after working on the Minerva and Wreckage galleries tonight.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:05 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hans wrote:Congrats on getting Minerva, Ryan :)

Yes, the box is supposed to be off-white. I asked myself the same question, but we couldn't both have a box that has some slight "yellow" while the boxart itself is perfectly white...

BTW, I always clean the area with a cotton tip before I apply stickers. Somehow I believe they stick to the surface better that way as well, as you rub off any grease that your (or someone else's) fingers might have put on the figure...


Yeah, some of the pics in the gallery of Minerva's box turned out a tad too white after I auto-leveled them, but oh well. It's still a beautiful specimen of a Minerva toy. Thanks for the info though, Hans. It's reassuring to know that yours is in similar condition.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Hans » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 am

Heh, I just thought of something...

Image

Optimus' Angels?? :)


(yeah, I know, crap camera. The flash actually blots out the stickers as well as all the detail)
User avatar
Hans
Fuzor
Posts: 215
News Credits: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:35 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ah, the Elita-One and Arcee model kits. Man I still wish I owned those. I loved the packaging!
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13377
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby shortround » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:12 am

She is amazing I wish that they would release both headmaster and masterforce over here.
Image
Serpentor "I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die."
User avatar
shortround
Gestalt
Posts: 2283
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:35 am

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:40 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Awesome gallery as usual. A figure, I would like to someday own...

Wreckage's gallery looks sweet too! He looks like a must have figure from the movie line.
User avatar
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9631
News Credits: 1082
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:47 pm

She's looking god!

Thanks for the eyecandy!
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5938
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Postby Hans » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:50 pm

Seibertron wrote:Ah, the Elita-One and Arcee model kits. Man I still wish I owned those. I loved the packaging!


Yeah, the packaging was good enough for me to consider them "official" products, and display them amongst the "regular" figures (plus, Arcee is just the right size for Springer...) :)
User avatar
Hans
Fuzor
Posts: 215
News Credits: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars VORTEX deluxe helicopter Missing Gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars BLAST OFF Deluxe Missing Weapons" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars SWINDLE Deluxe Missing Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction- BUMBLEBEE Action Figure with Power Punch! NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Siege(E3480) Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Roadburn (aka Chase) Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Soundwave set w/Cassette Bots, mods & Reprolabels applied" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron WFC JETFIRE Commander Class New & Sealed" on EBAY