This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Movie Score released today!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Movie Score released today!

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Just a friendly reminder to all those who have been patiently waiting for the Transformers Movie Score... It's out today!

The Transformers Movie Score has already been sighted in places such as Borders, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy and Circuit City.

So don't forget to check out your CD and retail stores, and let people know where you are finding the Score in this thread, as it is being reported that many stores are selling out their allotments very quickly!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Skice » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Woohoo! first post!(my first time doing that on a news story)I think my store got one of the movie cd's. not sure if it's the score or the soundtrack but i'll let everyone know as soon as I do. oh Interesting side note my store also receved the Tf Monopoly game

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby OhioBot » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Selling out or didn't get all together... I saw nothing at Circuit City, Walmart or Sam Goody. I can't wait to get my hands on one... it's going to be good.
Follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/skeeter112375

1680 bots and no end in sight!

OhioBot
Micromaster
News Credits: 4

Postby bossmonkey74 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Ok if anyone on this site lives around Mesa AZ let me know where you got the SCORE if at all, its sad that I have to go to I-TUNES to get it none of the stores out here got it its my Birthday and that was the really only thing I wanted and I cand even get it e-mail me at tompeticolas @yahoo.com and please let me know where its at thanks
bossmonkey74
Mini-Con

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:22 pm

I'm gonna pick this up when I score the movie.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Talous » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:29 pm

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Dont remember seeing it today but I did hit the door pretty quick after my shift was over. I'll be looking tomorrow thats for sure.
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:50 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
It wasn`t released in Canada. At least nowhere near where I live.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Collector Maximus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:25 pm

I hit practically every store in my area that sells cd's and NO ONE has it! The Clerk at Barnes N Noble evn checked to see if he could order it and he said the warehouse showed 0 in stock. I was severely disappointed!
Yeah I am anxious to hear if anyone actually got one at the store today.
Someone really dropped the ball on this one...

Seibertron's #1 Cure fan!
Collector Maximus
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby I_AM... MEGATRON! » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:19 pm

Collector Maximus wrote:I hit practically every store in my area that sells cd's and NO ONE has it! The Clerk at Barnes N Noble evn checked to see if he could order it and he said the warehouse showed 0 in stock. I was severely disappointed!
Yeah I am anxious to hear if anyone actually got one at the store today.
Someone really dropped the ball on this one...

Amazon.com is your friend :lol:
I_AM... MEGATRON!
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby SnipeShade » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:25 pm

called every Best Buy in my area. Sold out. Circuit Ciy wouldn't even pick up their phone..... :-x Barnes and Nobles didn't even get their shipment yet. Nor did Target and 1 Borders. The other Borders received only a couple, and already sold out.

BIIIIIIIIG WTF from me. It's a sad sad day (for me). :sad:
SnipeShade
Combiner

Postby TheKnightShift » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:52 pm

Here's the latest update on what's going on with the score.

Long story short: some got it, some didn't and why oh why did Canada not apparently get it at all??? Phone calls will be going out tomorrow to inquire about this.

However sources at Warner Records are ecstatic about how well the CD is selling especially through the online vendors, who cannot get enough copies and are rushing to fill orders.

Am already hearing that the strong sales may bode very well for the chances of a 2-disc set.

I was hoping to buy a couple of copies today also, but cannot find the score here either. Will be looking again tomorrow. I won't be completely happy until I'm satisfied that EVERYONE is able to purchase this bad boy!!! :grin:
TheKnightShift
Minibot
News Credits: 9

Postby 0ptimus Prime » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Hey everyone Tower.com has it in stock for $13.36 with free regular shipping! I just ordered mine.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

PSN ID:OptimusPrime-74
0ptimus Prime
Micromaster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Decatron » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
I went out looking after school, expecting to pick up a copy. Hit up three places and nothing. Manager of the local FYI I talked to said theres a shortage of it, and he's trying to order as much as he can. I just decided to preorder my copy. I'll wait another week.
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby TheKnightShift » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:07 pm

Transformers: The Score: The Cabbage Patch Kid of 2007 :lol:

(Okay, 'fess up: how many of us are old enough to remember those riots?)
TheKnightShift
Minibot

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:09 pm

TheKnightShift wrote:Transformers: The Score: The Cabbage Patch Kid of 2007 :lol:

(Okay, 'fess up: how many of us are old enough to remember those riots?)

Those who aren't should remember the Tickle Me Elmo, and Tickle me Elmo X riots...

No release for the Score outside mainland USA it would seem.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby TheKnightShift » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 pm

I heard one person in Europe say that they got it (the physical CD). Am waiting to hear *how* they got it exactly. It was already available in Europe on iTunes yesterday about 4 p.m. my time (EST) and have heard from plenty of folks who bought it like that.
TheKnightShift
Minibot

Postby I_AM... MEGATRON! » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:23 pm

Suckers, I preordered mine the on Amazon the day it was first posted. Just arrived via UPS two hours ago Now excuse me as I listen to the second best music score ever made (after Star Wars) while the rest of you bitch and moan that you cant find it MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
I_AM... MEGATRON!
Fuzor

Postby GetterDragun » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:43 pm

I got some off iTunes )I will buy the CD as well) and the quality is awesome, the best sounding CD I ever put in my car!

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby inadvertent imitation » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Didn't find it anywhere here. Thankfully, Tower.com still had it in stock. Hopefully it doesn't take three weeks to ship like Amazon is saying theirs will now.

Man, I knew this would happen. I spent a month looking for the reissued animated movie soundtrack this year (until I broke down and ordered it online), and was sure this would happen again when it came time for the 2007 movie score to be released.
inadvertent imitation
Micromaster

Postby ErrantTransformation » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:08 pm

Finally found one in a Borders about 30 miles away after looking at the local Best Buy (like always whenever there's a new release of anything, they didn't even order any!), Barnes & Noble, and the local Borders. At least the 30% off coupon I used will pay for gas. :-(
ErrantTransformation
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Versa » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:40 am

My god... what a beautiful score. I literally had goosebumps all over when I popped in track 1. This is a really great score. Hasn't been this exciting since Star Wars and ET (Yes ET is a killer soundtrack too hehe).

Definitely recommend it. Silver Platters had it, but it was $18.99... but it was worth it to not have to go running around other stores looking for it. At least they held it for me and it was worth every penny.

Great sound and very dramatic. Very good stuff!
VERSA
Versa
Fuzor

Postby AlphaCentauron » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:59 am

I wonder why the none of the parts of the CD, the case, etc have the "Compact Disc Digital Audio" label on it? Is it using some sort of standard where it can't play in all players? It's working fine in my car.
AlphaCentauron
Mini-Con

Postby Rocky87 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:45 am

Went to Borders last night to get it, and I snagged the last copy they had. I asked the cashier, and he said they were selling really good.

The score is more brilliant than I was expecting. "Autobots" was heroic, "Arrival to Earth" was majestic, "Scorponok" was fun and loud, and I loved the Autobot theme reprise at the end of "You're a Soldier Now". The sound quality was amazing, so much better than I anticipated.

But was anyone else completely blown away by "The Allspark"? I'm almost convinced that track is the most beautiful track on the entire album. The cello sounds absolutely stunning in that piece. I was literally stunned when I heard it. Incredible.
Rocky87
Mini-Con

Postby I_AM... MEGATRON! » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 am

Decepticons is my favorite track, its just so eiree and I love the robotic voices :)
I_AM... MEGATRON!
Fuzor

Postby bossmonkey74 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:38 am

I went on I-TUNES and bought it well I must say it was worth it, since theres a shortage of the CD out here in Arizona and every where else.
bossmonkey74
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON