This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Nick Roche's Beast Wars Sourcebook Line Art

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Nick Roche's Beast Wars Sourcebook Line Art

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 pm

IDW Artist Nick Roche has shared some of his lineart from Issue #1 of IDW's Beast Wars Sourcebook

Included are Images of:
Big Convoy

Break

Blackarachnia

As well as pics for Apache, Autocrasher and BB.

To see all the images, make sure to visit the original thread, by clicking here.

To discuss the Beast Wars Sourcebook use the Sourcebook Discussion thread here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Black Bumblebee » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Hmmmm... interesting. Notice that he has THREE forms drawn, but only two made it into the books.

Also, the art seems to look better here than it does colored...

Looks like he's covering his bum by saying whatever faults the sourcebook had, it wasn't due to any fault of his...
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Real good stuff, but BA looks alittle enfamished.

Funny, I have Big Convoy, and never use his third form, I like that he has the tounge wagging.

And for what it's woth BREAK's gun mode looks no where near that good.

Over all, very nice stuff!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Calvatron » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:08 pm

Black Bumblebee wrote:Hmmmm... interesting. Notice that he has THREE forms drawn, but only two made it into the books.

Also, the art seems to look better here than it does colored...

Looks like he's covering his bum by saying whatever faults the sourcebook had, it wasn't due to any fault of his...

My sentiments exactly. That picture needed to be on a spread page for Convoy. It just doesn't do him justice unless he looks big.
Calvatron
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Sentinel Pax » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:17 pm

I love how Big Convoy's tusks seem to change shape every time he transforms, haha. God, I just love his design, though. Kudos, Nick, you made Break look really cool.
Sentinel Pax
Targetmaster

Postby darth reven » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:50 am

cool i like the top one nemises prime the best i think
darth reven
Minibot

Postby Black Bumblebee » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 am

For me, I guess the big disappointment came for Black Arachnia since she's one of my favorite "villains." To show her TM2 form (eek! no! why'd they do that to her?) rather than her original, normal, Predacon form is blasphamy.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Leonardo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:35 am

Big Convoy's beast mode makes me think of Spotlight: Shockwave. O, I can't imagine why!
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr H DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223275 1H (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN AND ROBIN AND HOWARD #2 DC Comics 2024 0224DC156 (W/A/CA) Brown"
NEW!
BATMAN AND ROBIN A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #82 Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210803 (CA) Adams (W) Ahmed"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics MAY230660 (CA) Nakayama"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:50 B&W Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230727 (CA) Land"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr G DC Comics 2023 0323DC053 135G LGY #900 (CA) Adams"
BATMAN #135 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var homage Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230646 (CA) Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230651 (CA) Young"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 var Disney 100 Marvel Comics MAY230662 (CA) Perissinotto"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Wolverine Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230477 (CA) Saviuk"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 1:100 Disney 100 Marvel Comics FEB230732 Pastrovicchio"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #146 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 0224DC002 146B (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #146 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Amazing Spider-Man DAILY BUGLE #1 Marvel Comics 2020 (CA) Bagley NOV190841"
Amazing Spider-Man ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #30 var Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210675 (CA) Garron"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON