This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

eHobby Updates With New Pictures of Nike Transformers and Beast Wars Reissues

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

eHobby Updates With New Pictures of Nike Transformers and Beast Wars Reissues

Postby Hotrod » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:10 am

eHobby has updated their website with a lot of new images. They have added new photos of Nike Transformers Optimus Prime and Megatron. Also they have added new with images of the new Takara Beast Wars reissue figures Robot Master Beast Convoy, Robot Master Beast Megatron, Cheetor, Waspinator, Dinobot, Blackarachnia, Beast Wars Neo Archadis and Beast Wars Neo Corhada.

Nike Optimus Prime
Nike Megatron
Robot Master Beast Convoy
Robot Master Beast Megatron
Waspinator
Cheetor
Dinobot
Blackarachnia
Archadis
Corhada
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:26 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I'm starting to doubt they really are reissueing Drancron.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Redimus » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:40 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Urgh, Beastwars... the only decent ones are the RM two.

And is it me, or are both those shoeformers slightly mistransformed?

Both of em have a ball joint on the inside of above the arm, maybe the back end of the shoe is actully ment to fold back onto the side of the shoe.
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:07 pm

I look forward to the Sneakerformers!

I love the paintwork on the Beasties, but I already have one of each(if not more). I must say though that some of these figures really rock, and if you can afford it, look into the snake(I wont even try to spell his name).

I may however get a new BlackArachnia. The one I have came as part of an auction lot, and she's seen better days. I may also get a bunch of Waspinators just because I always wanted to set up a display with him just getting thrashed in a number of ways :grin:

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Scaleface » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:12 pm

Well, these look like the first time we see anything like a show-accurate colored Dinobot and Blackarachnia. I wonder how much to get them?
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Psychout » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:27 pm

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Its E:Hobby so id expect it to be at least a kidney.

Shoe transformers. erm... Why?
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1

Postby Noisemaze » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:28 pm

Can they get any more BORING? I mean sneakers & old repaints? Where's the effort? WTF???
Noisemaze
Minibot

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:33 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
LOL are you kidding me nike transformers
aside from the robot modes looking ok what
purpose does it make to have a shoe turn into a robot
whats next baseball caps or gloves how about a pair of pants.
why don't they just stick with watches and stuff like the old days
something more play worthy.
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:27 pm

I'll probably be picking up only Blackarachnia, Archadis, & Corhada. At least BA finally gets a decent paint job, her original only looked okay in Beast Mode, but the Robot mode was completely horrid. The Shoe-Formers I'm still doubting.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:10 pm

im thinking about getting blackarachnia or cheetor
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby MaikeruSama » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:18 pm

Shoes WTF? But im going to get Dinbot HE ACTUALLY HAS A MOUTH ZOMG!
MaikeruSama
Vehicon

Postby Thanatos Prime » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:46 pm

How comes hasbro couldn't do paint aps like that here? Those are frickin' amazing.
Thanatos Prime
Targetmaster

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanatos Prime wrote:How comes hasbro couldn't do paint aps like that here? Those are frickin' amazing.

It's because Hasbro doesn't give a damn about what we want. *shakes fist in anger*
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Flashwave » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Thosae shoes are but only Protos, but alright. I'm getting them.
Archadis is cool, And I'm still thinking about getyting the TRU Primal (Kast I saw thery had tons) I have everyone else.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby sparkofchaos » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:32 pm

maybe they should have done skates so they have wheels in robot modes and resemble something that could turn into vehicles...

or turn the shoelace into some sort of whip-like weapon, and attachable to something to turn it into a flail

not that i'm complaining since i actually like the designs of these shoeformers alot. just wonder what could make it more appealing to those who don't like it at first glance...maybe nothing
sparkofchaos
Micromaster

Postby Nico » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:59 am

Finally a decently colored Blackarachnia toy...i wish it could have a better face!
Nico
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Vile MK III » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:09 am

Grrrrr, Those Beast Wars reissues look better than the U.S reissues :( Speaking of reissues, Where the hell are the G1 reissues?
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby TFBuyer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:17 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I find it oddly humorous that the robots who turn into shoes are both wearing Nikes themselves... Viva la marketing!

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 1998 230609A"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWIN TWIST Transformers G1 Jumpstarters complete + instructions 1985 220807A"
TWIN TWIST Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL 2 MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Dragon complete 1999 230711A"
TRANSMETAL 2 MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-bot Legion vtg reissue Walmart 2020 New 230811A"
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers G1 Insecticons complete + more Hasbro 1985 221122A"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210500 2RI 220427"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-56 TRAILBREAKER Transformers Masterpiece G1 Toyota Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
MP-56 TRAILBREAKER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON