Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Psychout » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:So not really a problem, more of a curiosity, but I just noticed today that around 7000 posts dropped off of my post total?

About 1500 of mine dropped off a while ago. I think it happens during housekeeping of the forums...

Mine dropped by 4,000. Which is fine, I'm already posting too much as is.

Mine dropped by about 3000 as well. How bizarre.
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 26
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:37 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Post counts from the prior crash of 2007/2008 have been restored thanks to a backup I had in my local environment. Kind of petty, but I was really bummed that I messed it up and lost about 14,000 posts from my original count. After reading some of your posts in this thread over the past couple of weeks, I finally figured out how to restore it yesterday. Wrote a script to fix it and wa la! We're back in business with our actual post counts since at least 2002! ;)

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 2539
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Phasewing » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Motto: "When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. Casually."
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
Seibertron wrote:Post counts from the prior crash of 2007/2008 have been restored thanks to a backup I had in my local environment. Kind of petty, but I was really bummed that I messed it up and lost about 14,000 posts from my original count. After reading some of your posts in this thread over the past couple of weeks, I finally figured out how to restore it yesterday. Wrote a script to fix it and wa la! We're back in business with our actual post counts since at least 2002! ;)

This seems to have undone itself, postcounts cut again... Image
Warhawks [RDD]
i make alt icons. :v
Discord: Phyx/Fen#9101
Phasewing
Transmetal Warrior
Alt Mode: Griffon
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "LOT 6 - Playskool Transformers Griffin Rock FIREHOUSE + GARAGE + 4 Bots ????NEW????" on EBAY
Buy "2006 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME TALKING HELMET MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 2014 Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2010 Transformers ROTF Voyager Class RECON IRONHIDE - LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight BERSERKER Premier Edition Deluxe Class New Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise MEGATRON Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "BREAKDOWN - TRANSFORMERS UNITE WARRIORS MENASOR COMBINER WARS TAKARA TOMY UW" on EBAY