This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Falling Star"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Falling Star"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

This piece is called "Falling Star" by John-Paul Bove (aka Wordmongerer) and Tom Parrish (aka Retardicon).

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 am

Front Paged and Credited.

See they went down the same route as Prime did in Escalation.

That's a fairly big gamble, considering Starscream has no affinity with the Matrix, and is still to feature in upcoming IDW stories...
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby WhiteRabbit » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:51 am

Yeah, but it's all just for fun anyway. If it doesnt end up fitting, then shrug-- "oh well!". :D

This was written before Spotlight: Optimus Prime came out too, BTW.
WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Postby Richter » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:42 am

i_amtrunks wrote:Front Paged and Credited.

See they went down the same route as Prime did in Escalation.

That's a fairly big gamble, considering Starscream has no affinity with the Matrix, and is still to feature in upcoming IDW stories...

Yeah, but either way, still a good read.
Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:48 am

WhiteRabbit wrote:Yeah, but it's all just for fun anyway. If it doesnt end up fitting, then shrug-- "oh well!". :D

This was written before Spotlight: Optimus Prime came out too, BTW.

Hey, didnt mean to come across sounding rude or downtoward or anything.

Slightly crazy that this was written before Escalation and Prime Spotlight were released...
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Blozor » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:14 am

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Starscream does have a supernatural connection, though, as one of the few Transformers who can return as a ghost.

Also, didn't he briefly hold the Matrix in one continuity or something? Wayward reminded me of that in Insecticomics, but I can't remember the situation now and I'm feigning laziness to check on it.

Having him drift through the Dead Universe like Prime was a brilliant idea. I wonder if his ominous presence is Galvatron.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:14 am

That was just great for reading and looking at! Wish there was more...

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Stormrider » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:26 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Fun read
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Venom Phoenix » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:30 am

Poor starscream :'(

Good comic though. ^_^
Venom Phoenix
Micromaster

Postby olokin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:59 am

another fun issue. Nice art to boot. Makes me wonder who wasted Screamer this time around.
olokin
City Commander

Postby dragons » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:11 am

nice art, story dont understand to much of it who are the other bots how did starscream get like that and what was that hand in the stars.?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:35 am

I don't really know anything about the "Dead Zone"(or whatever it's called, haven't read the Optimus Prime Spotlight, only Infiltration, Escalation, and Devestation #1), but it seems that since this was written before that issue came out, it's a moot point. Still, not that big on the story itself.

However, I do love the narrative, and it captures Starscream quite well. I also think the last text box is brilliant, such a great play on Screamer's name. The art is fantastic as well 8) .
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby SnipeShade » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:56 am

olokin wrote:another fun issue. Nice art to boot. Makes me wonder who wasted Screamer this time around.

I believe it was Megatron in the IDW comic series.

---

I am loving this issue! I really wish there was more to this!! But oh well. Poor Screamers. XD;; But he had it coming... lol
SnipeShade
Combiner

Postby Black Bumblebee » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:48 am

Of course, if you go by the cartoon chronology, Starscream's spark was able to travel through time (showed up in Beast Wars), so maybe, just maybe, Starscream is trying to possess himself? :-)
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby InvaderJes » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:22 am

Blozor wrote:Also, didn't he briefly hold the Matrix in one continuity or something?

Oh yeah! Yeah, he had it in the G2 comic. He merged with the WarWorld and tormented Op and Megs for a while.

I read this Mosaic and thought that this might have been whan Stars went through when he died in the G1 comic, and was revived as a Pretender.
InvaderJes
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Pyrostrata » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:33 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Lovely comic! :grin:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:34 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ooh. Me likey.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:18 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
one day we will all be one with the matrix.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Siren Prime » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Woah...
Cool adition to the Mosaic!!
Bravo!!
T-Macksimus wrote:Heads up, Sirens online. Remember the drill, duck and cover and you likely wont get any blood spatter on you...OH SNAP!

Wheelimus Prime wrote:don't tell siren, she will enable her cheat codes for the universe and pwn us all.

CLICK AND VIEW MY DRAGON EGGS PLEASE!!

ImageImageImageImage
Siren Prime
Godmaster

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Why does he experience the same thing Prime does? Is this what all Transformers go through at near death? If it is, it is quite interesting.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Zombie Starscream » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:57 pm

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This is an excellent Mosaic :grin:
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby hinomars19 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:54 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
InvaderJes wrote:
Blozor wrote:Also, didn't he briefly hold the Matrix in one continuity or something?

Oh yeah! Yeah, he had it in the G2 comic. He merged with the WarWorld and tormented Op and Megs for a while.

I read this Mosaic and thought that this might have been whan Stars went through when he died in the G1 comic, and was revived as a Pretender.

doesn't the colour scheme match more with pretender Starscream?
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby snavej » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:41 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
I didn't make the connection between Starscream's near-death experience and the 'dead universe' before this comic appeared.
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby NightFall » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Most interesting.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #61 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A)Senior (CA) Perlin 210422B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON