This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels upadate: Babywave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:30 pm

<a href="http://www.reprolabels.com/" target="_blank">Reprolabels</a> have some some serious eye candy for you this month!

1) BABYWAVE! Complete with another interactive comic strip, we bring you a brilliantly ridiculous mod for Titanium Soundwave, which accounts for the gigantic crotch we've all heard complaints about. Feast your eyes on the latest installment from the demented mind of Justin Goguen -- one sick, sick puppy of a designer: <a href="http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/Babywave.asp
">Babywave</a>

2) Also for the Titanium line, we bring you a set to make The Fallen flamier than ever before: <a href="http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/fallen.asp" target="_blank">The Fallen</a>

3) MMPR fans will be happy to see our latest TV-accurate set for the Tyrannasaurus Zord. Even if you're not a MMPR fan, you should check out our fun little animation for this set: <a href="http://www.reprolabels.com/MMPR/tyrannzord.asp" target="_blank">Tyrannzord</a>

4) And finally, Justin Goguen delivers another edition of his movie upgrade sets with Upgrade M3: <a href="http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgradem3.asp" target="_blank">M3</a>
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby SavageCam » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:02 pm

Motto: "Let justice be done, though all the world perish."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Babywave comic is pretty funny. Gotta love Reprolabels.
PSN: SavageCam
XBOX Live: Savagecam85
SavageCam
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Glitcher » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:10 pm

This is the first time I've heard of Reprolabels, and it looks mighty interesting. Know of any other sites where I can buy sticker sheets? I'm looking for Countdown in particular.
Glitcher
Combiner

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:24 pm

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I LOVE THESE GUYS

also, "we bring you a set to make The Fallen flamier than ever before" could ya maybe reword that?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:26 pm

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I LOVE THESE GUYS

also, "we bring you a set to make The Fallen flamier than ever before" could ya maybe reword that?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:34 pm

Rattybat is pure awesomesauce.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Galaxy_Convoy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:34 pm

Glitcher wrote:This is the first time I've heard of Reprolabels, and it looks mighty interesting. Know of any other sites where I can buy sticker sheets? I'm looking for Countdown in particular.

You could always request Reprolabels to do a Countdown sheet. As for any other places with sticker sheets, I really can't think of any.
Galaxy_Convoy
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:59 pm

That soundwave set is awsome....much better tha the kleenex diaper I made for mine.

But leave the bird a bird. The bat just dosen't look good.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby Swerve » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 pm

Babywave ties Alternators Jazz as the best Reprolabels set EVER!
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Cascadia » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Motto: "If you feel my lightning, you will never hear the thunder."
the Babyware is funny. I might get the Ironhide one. The Alt. Jazz one is great...it is on both my Alt and BT.
Cascadia
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby ThunderZap » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:13 pm

babywave :lol:

slap in the face to the designer
ThunderZap
Combiner

Postby TFBuyer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:32 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
For as much as people seem to like "Babywave"...is anyone actually considering changing their Tit. Soundwave over to that thing? I seem to remember the general buzz being mostly two-sided: either people hated him and didn't buy him, or they liked him and got him. Would the people who actually liked him be willing to sacrifice him for "Rattybat"?

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Repair Bay » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:19 pm

So, can we be expecting a Sinestro set for Dirge? :P (I'm serious XD) as well as a cool Green Lantern set for Prowl (I got this idea from someone's sig, can't remember whom)

Oh, and who is Rattybat?
Latest Acquisition:
#307 - G1 Sparkstalker
#306 - G1 Wide Load
#305 - G1 Erector
#304 - Movie Landmine
Repair Bay
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Re: Reprolabels upadate: Babywave

Postby Swerve » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:03 am

Repair Bay wrote:So, can we be expecting a Sinestro set for Dirge? :P (I'm serious XD) as well as a cool Green Lantern set for Prowl (I got this idea from someone's sig, can't remember whom)

Oh, and who is Rattybat?

<a href="http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=515&size=0&start=0">Ratbat</a> is just another one of Soundwave's tapes.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Patrick Bateman » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:25 am

So wrong. Yet hilarious.
Patrick Bateman
Minibot

Postby Riotflea » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 am

ThunderZap wrote:babywave :lol:

Indeed. That design was just so... so... well, I'm hoping people were fired over that is what I'm saying.

I never thought in a million years that someone could merely add STICKERS to that half-assedly designed piece of garbage to make me want to buy one.

But, such is the nature of Reprolabels. :)
Riotflea
Headmaster Jr

Postby Swerve » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 pm

Riotflea wrote:
ThunderZap wrote:babywave :lol:

Indeed. That design was just so... so... well, I'm hoping people were fired over that is what I'm saying.

I never thought in a million years that someone could merely add STICKERS to that half-assedly designed piece of garbage to make me want to buy one.

But, such is the nature of Reprolabels. :)

It's amazing how Reprolabels can completely change the look of a figure by just a few stickers. Take the Reprolabel <a href="http://reprolabels.com/Binaltech/Binaltech/Mapaltwheeljack.jpg">Alt Wheeljack</a> for example. Just using the stickers to cover up the blue racing stripes, he totally looks like a different car and very G1 might I add. If I didn't already love the white with blue racing stripes color scheme I'd consider doing this. Just an awesome conversion that I'll likely have to buy a second Wheeljack to do, just like when I bought a second Alt Jazz to do his G1 reprolabel look.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Riotflea » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 pm

Wouldn't it be great (and pretty damn smart) if Hasbro were to have on their website a place for anybody to scribble on, redesigning base models that would then be converted into an image they could make stickers off of?

What do you think? Would it lead to kids and fans buying multiples of the same characters?

Personally, I'm not sure, though I'm leaning to "yes".

It'd surely be intelligent to give such an idea at LEAST a test run.

Even if it were an unpopular failure, there might just be some important design data to be had in seeing what fans think is cool.
Riotflea
Headmaster Jr

Postby thedistinctroom » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:31 pm

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
I like Reprolabels, but this Babywave mod is gross.
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Courage: ???
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Swerve » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:11 pm

thedistinctroom wrote:I like Reprolabels, but this Babywave mod is gross.

No, gross would be if Reprolabels produced a limited run of "full diaper variant" Babywave.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
0_0.................how ......could anyone.... do that to SOUNDWAVE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Reprolabels upadate: Babywave

Postby GreenLantern of Cybertron » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:49 pm

Motto: "Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light!"
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Hologram Gun
Repair Bay wrote:So, can we be expecting a Sinestro set for Dirge? :P (I'm serious XD) as well as a cool Green Lantern set for Prowl (I got this idea from someone's sig, can't remember whom)
My sig perhaps? and I would also would like those sets.
Freedom is a sacred right,
for all sentient beings for who I fight,
let evil know fear and doubt,
Green Lantern Corps transform and roll out!
GreenLantern of Cybertron
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 1B (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 NOV190607 5B (CA)Pitre-Durocher"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON