This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:15 pm

The <a href="http://www.transformersclub.com/" target="_blank">Official Transformers Collector's Club</a> have updated their site with the Comic version of the finale of their "Wreckers" comic story.

The <a href="http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Universe_%28comic%29" target="_blank">Wreckers</a> was a Club exclusive storyline produced by 3H when they were the Botcon Convention Organisers, and was left uncompleted until now.

You can check out the comic at the <a href="http://www.transformersclub.com/" target="_blank">Official Transformers Collector's Club</a>, but be warned you will need to be a member to read the final chapter.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Where is it on their site, i'm a member and I can't navigate to it...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:28 pm

I wish someone would aply the same "pick up that good idea" notion to The War Within.

I know IDW kinda picked up from there, but I would love to read a WWI3.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby medabotsoundwave » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:00 pm

nuclear go to the magazine part then click where it says click on the cover. great comic /art.
http://www.youtube.com/user/medabotsoundwave
for reviews on any and all Transformer toylines, even ROTF toys, comics and guides.
medabotsoundwave
Minibot

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:31 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
What "comic"? All I can find is a written version with a couple pictures thrown in here or there. I was thinking would be more like the first half of the finale. You know, lots of pictures. Reading's for suckers.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby medabotsoundwave » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:49 pm

well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/medabotsoundwave
for reviews on any and all Transformer toylines, even ROTF toys, comics and guides.
medabotsoundwave
Minibot

Postby Scaleface » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:37 pm

To throw some fire on the whole "Skywarp/Bombshell becoming Cyclonus" arguement - there is explicit mention of Cyclonus formerly being a "bug" and Skywarp being his "Armada". Looks like this story is definitely on the "Bombshell is Cyclonus" side of things.

There is also a nice little spot in the story where various inhabitants of CYbertron are defending it, including Beast Wars Second Galvatron, Megastorm teaming up with technorganic Beast Machines Waspinator to take out some Quintessons.

Working on a list of characters who appear in the story:

Arcee (Botcon)
Botanica
Che
Cheetor
Chro (the redeco of Rav from Beast Machines)
Cryotek
Cyclonus
Devcon
Dinotron
Fractyl - Brought back online by Tigatron using the vok power.
Galvatron (Beast Wars Second)
Longhorn (Beast Machines)
Megastorm
Nightscream
Obsidian
Ramulus
Reptron
Rodimus
Rotorbolt
Sentinel Maximus
Skywarp - gets abducted by Unicron.
Snarl (Beast Machines) - gets abducted by Unicron.
Strika
T-Wrecks
Terranotron
Tigatron
Triceradon - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tap-Out - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tigatron
Waspinator

Waspinator also refers to one Predacon as "fishbug", possibly the Predacon fuzor Injector?
Last edited by Scaleface on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Bumper aka bumblejumper wrote:well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.

I did. And what I find is a pdf version of an old issue of the magazine, which they use as a preview for potential prescribers. And the comic in there is their Classics-verse "Timelines" comic. While is totally unrelated to the old BotCon/Wreckers story.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Flashwave » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:45 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
UltraPrimal wrote:
Bumper aka bumblejumper wrote:well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.

I did. And what I find is a pdf version of an old issue of the magazine, which they use as a preview for potential prescribers. And the comic in there is their Classics-verse "Timelines" comic. While is totally unrelated to the old BotCon/Wreckers story.

The 35 page PDF is the ending to the Wreckers Comic. As soon as you log in there should be a artistic cover on the news front page. There are pictures, making a graphic novel, and on the farthest uses of the term, a *comic*

but to the long-and-not-neccecary name, you need to calm down. lots of people miss a post, especially hear whern it's text and no pictures sigs to draw attention. So calm down Or I'll treat Maximus to some *vacation*.
------

Awesome story by the way. I love how they incoprporated new, but kept both G1 (especially Primus) canon and the Wrecker plot true at the same time.
Flashwave
City Commander
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:51 pm

5 pictures in 35 pages barely even qualifies for being an illustrated story...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Zeds » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:58 am

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Nice...
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Head Shot » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:02 am

so disapointed. I hate "novels" based on comics. More than half the fun is taken out of it with mostly text and like 5 pictures...
Head Shot
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby tazprime » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:39 am

This is not fair for people who bought the original TF Universe Wreckers comics, not being able to have the completion of the story.

I paid a lot of hard earned cash for the full set, issue 1 of the Wreckers cost me over 40 times the cost of a new comic, and that is a lot of money :sad: .

This should be made available for any one who wants it.

Any chance someone sending the pdf?
tazprime
Mini-Con

Postby tazprime » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:40 am

This is not fair for people who bought the original TF Universe Wreckers comics, not being able to have the completion of the story.

I paid a lot of hard earned cash for the full set, issue 1 of the Wreckers cost me over 40 times the cost of a new comic, and that is a lot of money :sad: .

This should be made available for any one who wants it.

Any chance someone sending the pdf?
tazprime
Mini-Con

Postby Scaleface » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:07 pm

I'd think they would bother adding a dozen more pictures, maybe from the various War Stories goys, and selling the comic/text story. Sad. I'm going to be working on a detailed overview with all spoilers exposed this weekend most ikely, for those who want to know what happened.
Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby General Magnus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:12 am

Scaleface wrote:I'd think they would bother adding a dozen more pictures, maybe from the various War Stories goys, and selling the comic/text story. Sad. I'm going to be working on a detailed overview with all spoilers exposed this weekend most ikely, for those who want to know what happened.
~

I want to know
General Magnus
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby General Magnus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:13 am

Scaleface wrote:To throw some fire on the whole "Skywarp/Bombshell becoming Cyclonus" arguement - there is explicit mention of Cyclonus formerly being a "bug" and Skywarp being his "Armada". Looks like this story is definitely on the "Bombshell is Cyclonus" side of things.

There is also a nice little spot in the story where various inhabitants of CYbertron are defending it, including Beast Wars Second Galvatron, Megastorm teaming up with technorganic Beast Machines Waspinator to take out some Quintessons.

Working on a list of characters who appear in the story:

Arcee (Botcon)
Botanica
Che
Cheetor
Chro (the redeco of Rav from Beast Machines)
Cryotek
Cyclonus
Devcon
Dinotron
Fractyl - Brought back online by Tigatron using the vok power.
Galvatron (Beast Wars Second)
Longhorn (Beast Machines)
Megastorm
Nightscream
Obsidian
Ramulus
Reptron
Rodimus
Rotorbolt
Sentinel Maximus
Skywarp - gets abducted by Unicron.
Snarl (Beast Machines) - gets abducted by Unicron.
Strika
T-Wrecks
Terranotron
Tigatron
Triceradon - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tap-Out - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tigatron
Waspinator

Waspinator also refers to one Predacon as "fishbug", possibly the Predacon fuzor Injector?
ยด

So Obsidian and Strike are forgiven by the other Transformers?
General Magnus
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Scaleface » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Obsidian and Strika are never seen by the other Transformers. They were last seen launched into orbit by Cheetor in the Beast Machines finale. They are STILL there! Of course that's where the planetary defenses are as well... They saw Cybertron being invaded by Quintessons and fired on them. They don't like the new technorganic rule, but they like Quintessons even less... and as always it is there duty to protect the planet, no matter who is in charge.
Scaleface
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON