This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Armada Laserbeak Photogallery Online

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Armada Laserbeak Photogallery Online

Postby Hotrod » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:07 am

The SEIBERTRON.com Toy Galleries have a new addition. Seibertron has posted his latest gallery. The latest figure to get the Seibertron gallery treatment is Transformers Armada Laserbeak. You can check out 83 high quality photos of Laserbeak. Once you have done that, do not forget to check out the rest of the SEIBERTRON.com Toy Galleries.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:58 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Yet another great gallery, Ryan! Thank you!
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:13 am

I got looking at the Armada galleries because of this, and I can't help but ask: Wasn't Powerlinx Thrust brown? I know it was intended to be red, as this link shows, but I remember the figure somehow ended up being brown instead and I thought the red wasn't released in America.

Know I'm off topic putting it here, it's just that the new gallery is what got me looking, and that's how I ended up seeing the Powerlinx Thrust gallery I linked to up above.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby spiritofcat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:03 am

ShGarland_1383 wrote:I got looking at the Armada galleries because of this, and I can't help but ask: Wasn't Powerlinx Thrust brown? I know it was intended to be red, as this link shows, but I remember the figure somehow ended up being brown instead and I thought the red wasn't released in America.

You're correct. It is written under the fourth pic in that gallery:
Seibertron wrote:This version of Thrust was widely available in Japan and Israel, but not in the U.S.
spiritofcat
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:46 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
That's too bad. I would have bought one.

And how quickly the thread gets derailed from the topic at hand. The gallery is, once again, fantastic. I just never had the urge to buy Laserbeak. Maybe it's the fact that he should come out of Soundwave's chest...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby skywarp-2 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:51 am

meh... it does look like the one from the tv show, so I can't complain there.. but I prefer the original, or the new ipod one..
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby Khemical Prime » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:47 am

Never seen this figure before...he looks like an ice cream cart. :))
Khemical Prime
Micromaster

Postby hot rod 907 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:02 pm

I've had this fig for a while now
hot rod 907
Micromaster

Postby Ramrider » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:07 pm

spiritofcat wrote:You're correct. It is written under the fourth pic in that gallery:
Seibertron wrote:This version of Thrust was widely available in Japan and Israel, but not in the U.S.

The red version turned up over here eventually as well, though not until well into Energon. I found him in the Entertainer in Nottingham a while back, along with Airazor, Rhinox and Terrorsaur.
Ramrider
Gestalt

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Agamemnon wrote:And how quickly the thread gets derailed from the topic at hand.

Yeah, that's my fault. Sorry. I just couldn't resist asking about the Thrust gallery is all. I did see the caption about how the figure was released, I was just curious about why red Thrust, not brown. Really didn't mean to get so off topic. Speaking of which:

Agamemnon wrote:The gallery is, once again, fantastic. I just never had the urge to buy Laserbeak. Maybe it's the fact that he should come out of Soundwave's chest...

It is a great gallery. Although my Tidal Wave is actually the Energon repaint, I think I got all the molds first released during Armada except for Overload and the sea mini-cons. I'm a bit surprised that Laserbeak hasn't turned up as a gallery here on seibertron before. I thought it had (that's what got me looking at Thrust to begin with, but I'll nix that now to stay on topic). Now's a great time to do it, though, because of the object-former camera that appeared with Laserbeak here.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Wasn't there already a Laserbeak gallery?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Hotrod » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:51 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:Wasn't there already a Laserbeak gallery?

Not for Armada Laserbeak.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:Wasn't there already a Laserbeak gallery?

Hotrod's right. I thought there was too, and that's what got me looking at red Thrust to begin with; I was gonna have a look at it, but you can't peep a gallery that isn't there to peep.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby shortround » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:21 am

The waste of space award goes to armada laserbeak. I never figured out why they even made a toy of this character he made maybe two appearence in the show.
Serpentor "I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die."
shortround
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby Leonardo » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:28 am

shortround wrote:The waste of space award goes to armada laserbeak. I never figured out why they even made a toy of this character he made maybe two appearence in the show.

But you know that if he had appeared in the show and they hadn't made the toy, people would be wanting one made! Fans are fickle.

Besides, if minor appearances don't warrant a toy, then what about all the toys of non-show characters? They'd be gone!
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Exulted Unicron » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:31 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
I was fortunate enough to obtain a A-Laserbeak toy from TJ Hughes for £1 on clearance...

awesome red thrust btw
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster
Watch Exulted Unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:45 am

Hotrod wrote:Not for Armada Laserbeak.

I'm pretty sure there was one for him. Didn't Ryan do Armada galleries back when the toys first came out?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Leonardo » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:53 am

Darth Bombshell wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Not for Armada Laserbeak.

I'm pretty sure there was one for him. Didn't Ryan do Armada galleries back when the toys first came out?

Yes, there was. Darth Bombshell is correct. It was years ago.

Check it out here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200212302101 ... =laserbeak
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:30 am

Leonardo wrote:Yes, there was. Darth Bombshell is correct. It was years ago.

Check it out here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200212302101 ... =laserbeak

Damn. I remember when the site used to look like that. Man, I'm old...
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Leonardo » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:45 am

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't. Five or so years isn't that long in the grand scheme of things!
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics OCT231352 146D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Rossmo"
TMNT #146 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAR231659 1B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220375 2C (CA) Lattie"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Vampirella Dracula UNHOLY #2 Cvr M TMNT homage Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV218081 2M"
Vampirella Dracula ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics JAN231650 1G Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ANNUAL 2023 Cvr A Out of Time IDW Comics MAR231655 (W/CA)Walsh (A)Legostaev"
TMNT ANNUAL 2023 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Urban Legends #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200718 26B Turtles (CA) Kuhn"
TMNT Urban Legends ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 FEB231507 8B (CA) Pe"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr E cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230324 5E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr V 1:50 foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240126 2V Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME OPENING MOVES #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221557 2A"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231487 4C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON