Devastator online

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Devastator online

Postby osiricon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm

I just went to walmert to see if I can find a store that had. I fould Devastator online ready to order! So if you cant find you can now get him online. He is halfway down on the first page.
osiricon
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby Maldroth » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:09 pm

went to my local walmart and they aren't able to receive any and its not a reorder item. However they were able to get some in from another store. So if all else fails get someone that regularly works the toy department give them the item number and see if they can do something similar.

Glad to see it on the website as well.
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby osiricon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:24 pm

Do you have a item number? That would be great if you can give that to me. I have been calling store's and they dont know anything. One guy told me he had them about a month ago and they are not getting anymore.
osiricon
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby Hotrod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Front paged and credited!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:12 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bought it. This is awesome. With any luck, I'll get a gallery posted of these guys next weekend. Unless of course I get my hands on Masterpiece Megatron by then ... he'll take priority over Classics Devastator.

Either way ... Happy joy! :)

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3483
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:29 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I might buy it online. It's kind of a pain to go into wal-mart to buy stuff, and the last time I went to the one in Apache Junction, I left not wanting to go back to that one. I'd still go to the one out on old hunt, but the other one I normally shop at's an ugly mess I don't wanna deal with any more (especially not if they're not going to stock the figures I'm after).
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers DOTM Wreckers, Deluxe Topspin Human Alliance Leadfoot & Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Scourge with Fracas mint on card" on EBAY
Buy "Rodimus Prime, Nautica, Fastclash - Transformers Titans Return - Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Quickswitch (Loose) - Transformers Titans Return - Leader Class - Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Rodimus Prime, Fastclash, Nautica - Transformers Titans Return - Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "[No Blast Effects] Transformers Earthrise Titan Class Scorponok - Used, No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG39 Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Apex Powermaster Optimus Prime Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY