This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alternator Ravage Jaguar XK and Rumble Out Now in the U.S.!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Alternator Ravage Jaguar XK and Rumble Out Now in the U.S.!

Postby Hotrod » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:33 pm

We have news about new Transformers sighting in the United States. It appears that both Alternator Ravage Jaguar XK and Rumble have finally been released in the United States! Earlier today Ebay seller ronnierobots placed auctions on ebay for both Ravage and Rumble. Both auctions showed the figures in North American packaging. A member of TFW2005 contacted the seller and received the following information:

"I got from a Wal-Mart this morning they has a endcap full 6 to a box (3 Ravage 3 Rumble) on box per shelf, at my Wal-Mart they had 48 total on display."

Since then a few others have reported finding both figures at Wal-Mart stores. So far all the sighting have been on the west coast.

Do not forget to post all of your sightings in the SEIBERTRON.com Sightings Section!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:02 pm

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
The hunt is on!!
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Collector Maximus » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:15 pm

Hmmm,
All other Alt assortments have had 4 figures per case, now 6? I guess there won't be a re-release of Camshaft or Mirage with this Assortment.

Seibertron's #1 Cure fan!
Collector Maximus
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:19 pm

must...have....now!!!!!

i will be getting a second rumble to make into frenzy

only i will call frenzy rumble

and rumble frenzy

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Real One » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:25 pm

Hmmm...I havent seen anything stating that someone other than the E-bay seller found them @ Walmart. :-?
Real One
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:29 pm

im probably only going to get ravage
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Hotrod » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 am

Collector Maximus wrote:Hmmm,
All other Alt assortments have had 4 figures per case, now 6? I guess there won't be a re-release of Camshaft or Mirage with this Assortment.

That would be a shame if it doesn't happen. I have yet to find either figure at any store near me. :MAD:
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:06 am

the end of an era

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Redimus » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
'bout time.

What took you?

:P
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby CyberTooth » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:15 am

Redimus wrote:'bout time.

What took you?

:P

Reckon they wanted to wait until Rumble was ready to shipp too. All I know is that I'm glad these won't be the Botcon Exclusives I was fearing.
CyberTooth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Rogue. » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:32 am

According to this, with these being supplied in such high numbers, I won't miss out on these two Alts. If only Camshaft wasn't a repeat of Swerve, I would have a complete Alternator collection. Well, minus Nemesis Prime. That's a whole other fiasco. Texas denies the existence of Alaska, and so I deny the existence of an Alternator Nemesis Prime that was supposed to be available on Hasbro's online store one long morning a while back. ;)
Rogue.
Combiner
Buy from Rogue. on eBay

Postby TFBuyer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:39 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
So...is the rumor that these are Wal-Mart exclusives still holding up? I mean, has that been confirmed? I'd much rather NOT waste time at Targets or TRUs if I can help it...

That said, though, I am ECSTATIC to hear this!

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Postby CyberTooth » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:38 pm

For my efforts this morning, I can only say that they appear to be Exclusive to one Wal-Mart.
CyberTooth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Rijie » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Motto: "Faith will crumble before the rage of philosophy."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Checked the closest WM to me today and didn't see them anywhere. I'm sure they'll hit soon, next weekend at the latest.
I told the fire to go **** itself, and it did.

Rijie Seeking:

Botcon 2009--Souvenir Sweeps
Botcon 2010--Souvenirs Rapido, Scorch/Shattered Glass Ravage

MISP preferred, but will consider opened NM/Complete, especially for older figures. Lots of TFs for trade! Please PM any inquiries, serious interest only!
Rijie
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Barricade » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:02 pm

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
PorQPine wrote:Checked the closest WM to me today and didn't see them anywhere. I'm sure they'll hit soon, next weekend at the latest.
i say mid-aprilish
Barricade
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:03 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ugh. It's gonna be a tight month for me.

2 Alts, and Classics Devastator...that's a grand total of:

$73.44 (with PA state tax of $.06)

That's a lot of money right now, especially all at once, and on TFs. Knowing my luck, they won't send it in two, closely sent shipments, they'll send it all in one. Plus my local stores seem to really go low on ordering, so it's either get it or don't.

F@#K.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby OptimusIsHot » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:23 pm

This is truley the end of an era.... for now. These things were really the only reason I kept collecting in the first place and now, it is gone. But I'm am so happy for meeting this internet community that was really into the idea of alternators and the possibilities. You guys rock!
OptimusIsHot
Micromaster

Postby grimstang » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:04 am

Hey Guys. I'm new to posting here but I,ve been checking you guys out for about six months now. I haven't really said anything b/c I haven't felt that I had anything important to say. I found both Rumble and Ravage for sale for 28.99 a piece at a website called Superbeeds.com. They seem pretty cool and deliver quality products. I got my Nemesis Prime from them about six months ago. Hope this may help some of you guys out. This is a great website and look forward to meeting ya'll. :D
grimstang
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots MEGATRON Elite Class Transformers E1:05 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots MEG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers The Movie G1 Retro reissue Walmart exclusive 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G1 JUMBO COLLECTORS CASE Hasbro Tara Toy 1984 Great Condition"
NEW!
Transformers G1 JU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-06 KAEN Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
MPG-06 KAEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210480 10RI (CA) Coller"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transmetal 2 SCAREM Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete 1999 230609A"
NEW!
Transmetal 2 SCARE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON