This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Target Allspark Exclusive back of pack images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Target Allspark Exclusive back of pack images

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm

Auctions for the upcoming Target Exclusive Allspark power repaints of Movie figures, Jazz, Brawl, Barricade and Bumblebee have appeared, showing the back of the circular packaging.

Click on the links below to visit the (ended) auctions and to see more pictures of the Allspark repaints in their packaging.

Barricade

Brawl

Bumblebee

Jazz
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Target Allspark Exclusive back of pack images

Postby dragons » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:08 pm

red freanzy sigh......... still look like crap with that blue on tehm i should be pleased i have the orginal bumblebee 08 version and not this crappy version here
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:17 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I for one like the red and black frenzy. I planed on buying Barricade any way this just gives me another reason.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:24 pm

The only fig. that blue looks remotely decent on is Jazz. All the others...big mistake. I'm in no rush to snag these 4 figures. I don't think I could pawn them off on my kids even if I was mean enough to try.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:28 pm

The Order 66 sets were like these
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Kingplay » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 pm

When do we expect these to come out at target!?
Kingplay
Combiner

Postby Agent 007 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:38 pm

Kingplay wrote:When do we expect these to come out at target!?
prolly alongside the allspark line which is almost ready to trickle into store shelves.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Omega Charge » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
So expectedly Barricade, Brawl, and Jazz are again confirmed to be alive. Now for Blackout and Scorponok.
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Blurrz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Omega Charge wrote:So expectedly Barricade, Brawl, and Jazz are again confirmed to be alive. Now for Blackout and Scorponok.

Unless this Teal Allspark **** is like super-glue, than maybe i'll believe these bios. Jazz got torn apart, Brawl got blown up, and the only one I'd say is still alive is Barricade, cause we never saw him die.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Jazzz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:54 pm

Jazz looks good with the blue but I'd rather have the premium line version.
But Barricade looks great! He'd look awesome next to a stockade!
and the G1 repaint Frenzy! X)
other are crap though.
Jazzz
Combiner

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Jazz almost looks good(it's the figure not the blue). I realy like the packaging, but I'm gonna skip these.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby 80sgeek » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:40 pm

Did anyone else notice that it said Frenzy ejects from Barricade's chest? Did they actually make this gimmick work now? Cause he was supposed to do that when they first came out but they never made it work.
80sgeek
Micromaster

Postby Briggs » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:11 pm

No thank you :\
Briggs
Headmaster
News Credits: 4

Postby omglol121 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:15 am

HASBRO WHAT THE HELL!
omglol121
Mini-Con

Postby Jaz-Zen » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:23 am

These would make good repaint/kitbash fodder. Much better to repaint a figure with a bad paint job than to repaint a fig with a perfectly good paint job.

And the packaging is cool. I wonder if the backcards are removable without destroying them?
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby Zeds » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:29 am

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Hardly a repaint. Throw some blue at it and new packaging. You can do better than that Hasbro!
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby bran10 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Mr.Bond007 wrote:
Kingplay wrote:When do we expect these to come out at target!?
prolly alongside the allspark line which is almost ready to trickle into store shelves.

Gahh, I can't wait to see them out, even though the blue looks bad, I kinda just want bumblebee to keep him in box, has there been a set date for the allspark line?
bran10
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 6

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr B IDW Comics AUG231415 144B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Campbell"
TMNT #144 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1E 1RI (CA) Dooney"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr H 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 4H GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220585 2C (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230453 7E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220593 2K (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103C"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 1D (CA) Lee"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:50 IDW Comics JUN229280 1F RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220628 3J (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 APR231628 2D (CA) Federici"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240054 118B"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230516 5E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics SEP231299 7D (CA) Ganucheau"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON