This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

JustiToys to Create MP Megatron Silencer & Stock?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

JustiToys to Create MP Megatron Silencer & Stock?

Postby Stormrider » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
AC Toys has posted an image of MP Megatron from JustiToys. The caption and shading hint that JustiToys is going to create a silencer and stock with die-cast parts for MP Megatron. According to the image, more information will be released soon. This could be great news for people who what to make their MP Megatron perfect! JustiToys is well known for their Transformer look a likes and parts including the WST Dinorobots and a trailer for MP-01 Convoy.

Click here to see the picture for yourself.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Bonger » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:47 am

Awesome news. I may have to order a second if they do this to leave in alt mode. ;)^

They need to get on making an MP Roller next ;-)
Bonger
City Commander

Postby the purifyer » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:58 am

Excellent!
I had a feeling they would :D
Hopefully they'll pay homage by making it able to form the 'Cannon' mode.
the purifyer
Combiner
News Credits: 4

Postby Supreme Convoy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:16 am

Insanely cool :)
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby cellshock » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:30 am

I'm pretty sure that if Justitoys ends up making a silencer & stock, it'll only be a matter of time before Takara release their own official "perfect edition"... probably with a few more bells & whistles not unlike what happened with the fan made MP-01 trailers vs the official MP-04 version.

Still, I'm curious to see how Justitoys will manage to make the stock attach to the gun since there's no obvious places to slide or click it into.
cellshock
Minibot

Postby Kayevcee » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:30 am

I am disappointed. At first I thought the article said "World's Smallest Megatron silencer and stock". Ah well. Someone'll do it someday.

Hang on- there's no place for a stock to attach to MP Megatron. Ol' Justitoys are going to have to get innovative here.

-Nick
Last edited by Kayevcee on Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:31 am

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
cellshock wrote:I'm pretty sure that if Justitoys ends up making a silencer & stock, it'll only be a matter of time before Takara release their own official "perfect edition"... probably with a few more bells & whistles not unlike what happened with the fan made MP-01 trailers vs the official MP-04 version.

Ditto, thats what I think is going to happen. The "perfect edition" MP-07 Megatron or something along those #'s.

Though this is cool news that they are going to be making the silencer and stuff, like others did a trailer for MP Convoy way before Takara did MP-04.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Stormrider » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:45 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
the purifyer wrote:Excellent!
I had a feeling they would :D
Hopefully they'll pay homage by making it able to form the 'Cannon' mode.

Ah yes...the particle beam cannon. Now why didn't the cartoon series ever make reference to it.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:07 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I certainly like the idea but I really just want the the rest of the dinorobots already. No more G2 silliness. No more lucky draw. No more pre-TF paint jobs. No more anything standing in the way of releasing the rest of those awesome little bastards. Leave the extra stuff for later. CHOP CHOP JUSTITOYS!
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:02 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
and you will pay far out the ass for these parts...

so spaketh, the Lord.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Maldroth » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:22 am

well I'm eager to see some of the prototype photos of this when they release them.

Definately will be a welcome addition.

Now I'll just have to make a "collectors case" (read gun case) for him with a decepticon symbol on it.
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby CyberTooth » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:25 am

I'd still rather have a complete Magnus.
CyberTooth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Emperor Galvatron » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:55 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
CyberTooth wrote:I'd still rather have a complete Magnus.

Ditto.
Emperor Galvatron
Fuzor
Buy from Emperor Galvatron on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Ravage XK » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:01 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Why do I suspect that there will be an official Perfect release next year or so?

Still, can you imagine how big this will make Megs?

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Swerve » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:05 am

Why Takara can't make complete Masterpiece sets is beyond me. They seem to like to make an incomplete or inaccurate version first, then later release it again with the accessories it should have come with. I'm just glad that JustiToys doesn't mind picking up the slack for fans.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Stickshift » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:13 pm

Looking at Megs hand grip in the gallery, there seems to be a molding on the lower side of the grip where the stock could hook in (with the silver bar going across). I'm not sure how sturdy this will be (I don't get mine until my trip to Hong Kong on Friday) but it seems like a possible location to hook in to.
Stickshift
Micromaster

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:06 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Doesn't surprise me, but still effing cool.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby Head Shot » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm

I had a feeling they'd do this...
and I'm glad, because their products are all pretty good quality.
Head Shot
Vehicon

Postby muswp1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:32 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
I'm not suprised. Let's see how long it takes for Takara to catch up to Justitoys again.
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Optimus Prime 23 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Swerve wrote:Why Takara can't make complete Masterpiece sets is beyond me. They seem to like to make an incomplete or inaccurate version first, then later release it again with the accessories it should have come with. I'm just glad that JustiToys doesn't mind picking up the slack for fans.

You ain't lyin'. Why doesn't Takara just get it right the first time?

Why give Magnus Prime's gun in the proper color, instead of giving it to Prime in the first place and give Magnus his own proper gun? Why not inlcude Roller in the complete version of MP-04? Why not give Megatron is stock and silencer in the first place?

Why, why, why?
Optimus Prime 23
Mini-Con

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Optimus Prime 23 wrote:
Swerve wrote:Why Takara can't make complete Masterpiece sets is beyond me. They seem to like to make an incomplete or inaccurate version first, then later release it again with the accessories it should have come with. I'm just glad that JustiToys doesn't mind picking up the slack for fans.

You ain't lyin'. Why doesn't Takara just get it right the first time?

Why give Magnus Prime's gun in the proper color, instead of giving it to Prime in the first place and give Magnus his own proper gun? Why not inlcude Roller in the complete version of MP-04? Why not give Megatron is stock and silencer in the first place?

Why, why, why?

Money money money :WHISTLE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Hanch Prime » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 pm

yeah, you guys are probably right, I got the just toys trailer, then MP04 came out and I was pissed! Oh well I ended up buying it anyways and giving my justitoys trailer to my brother who got MP Magnus. I will probably get these too.
Hanch Prime
Micromaster

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Hell Yeah that'll be sweet!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby guara » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm

Stickshift wrote:Looking at Megs hand grip in the gallery, there seems to be a molding on the lower side of the grip where the stock could hook in (with the silver bar going across). I'm not sure how sturdy this will be (I don't get mine until my trip to Hong Kong on Friday) but it seems like a possible location to hook in to.

Not sturdy at all, but it's possible that Justitoys might make replacements for that part(with slots/clips, etc) so that it'll be able to hold the stock.
guara
Mini-Con

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 pm

This is indeed awesome. I just hope they design it right to connect w/the scope so that we can form the Particle Beam Cannon. That's would be awesome. Can't wait for this! Then agian, I can't wait for my own MP Megs to arrive either...............
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE EUROPEAN MISSIONS #8 Marvel Comics 1989 (CA) Braithwaite 220721B"
GI JOE EUROPEAN MI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON