This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosiac: Justice

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosiac: Justice

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:24 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Today's piece is ”Justice” Story and Letters by Carlos (Synapse) Oliveros, Art by Ivan (Decep) Mas, Colors by Rafael (Fargnay) Yanes

Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Mosiac: Justice

Postby SavageCam » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Motto: "Let justice be done, though all the world perish."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nice! I like it! Only thing is, I have absolutely no idea who these characters are, or quite what's going on. I understand this is around the time of the Great Shutdown, but that's about it. Anyone want to fill me in? Still, it's awesome.
PSN: SavageCam
XBOX Live: Savagecam85
SavageCam
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Flashwave » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Savagery wrote:Nice! I like it! Only thing is, I have absolutely no idea who these characters are, or quite what's going on. I understand this is around the time of the Great Shutdown, but that's about it. Anyone want to fill me in? Still, it's awesome.

Not familiar with the "shutdown". The green guy appears to be some cannon fodder char. The Axe Man is Straxus. In the comics, he was Meg's second and did what Shockwave was in the cartoon.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Deadpool. » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 pm

The green TF appeared in the Marvel US G1 comics.

He was one of the "empties", and couldn't afford energon, seriously affecting his memory.

He appeared in the "Cybertron" issues, where Cosmos and Blaster gave him energon to try to find out some info about Blaster's mssing friend.

P.s. This probably takes place after G1, either before or after G2. Most likely before G2, as Straxus cameoed in G2 where Jhiaxus was recounting how the G2 'Cons deserted Cybertron.
Last edited by Deadpool. on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
This lil gem harkens back to the days when Marvel was producing the TF comic. Lord Straxus was introduced in issue 17 "The Smelting Pool", he was pretty much the man in charge of the Decepticons left on Cybertron at the time cause Megatron and Shockwave had traveled to Earth. Straxus had a nasty tendency to slice up anyone who offended him with his vibro axe or throw them into Polyhex's smelting pool and let them slowly turn to molten slag... Its one of the best issues of the Marvel comic line I reckon, hopefully someone might still have one you could borrow :P
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Animus » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 am

Deadpool. wrote:The green TF appeared in the Marvel US G1 comics.

He was one of the "empties", and couldn't afford energon, seriously affecting his memory.

He appeared in the "Cybertron" issues, where Cosmos and Blaster gave him energon to try to find out some info about Blaster's mssing friend.

P.s. This probably takes place after G1, either before or after G2. Most likely before G2, as Straxus cameoed in G2 where Jhiaxus was recounting how the G2 'Cons deserted Cybertron.

Nope it had to have taken place during the G1 comics. Because Jhiaxus was flashing back when the told that story. And Jhiaxus and his crew of Cybertronians left Cybertron during the Civil War and distanced themselves from the factions outright ignoring them.

The other references to the G1 comics are Shockwave just vanishing. He's refering to how Shockwave tracked the Ark to Earth and fought the Dinobots in the Savage Land on Pre-Historic Earth. And finally the orbital bounce. That's what they've been calling teleporting and such in the newer IDW comic books. Straxus was the pioneer of the Space Bridge technology in the comics.

So it takes place during the time that the Autobots and Decepticons were on Earth without contact to Cybertron. It could be anypoint between Prehistoric Earth and 1983 though.
Animus
Minibot

Postby emeraldbeacon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:42 am

Animus wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:The green TF appeared in the Marvel US G1 comics.

Nope it had to have taken place during the G1 comics. Because Jhiaxus was flashing back when the told that story. And Jhiaxus and his crew of Cybertronians left Cybertron during the Civil War and distanced themselves from the factions outright ignoring them.

The other references to the G1 comics are Shockwave just vanishing. He's refering to how Shockwave tracked the Ark to Earth and fought the Dinobots in the Savage Land on Pre-Historic Earth. And finally the orbital bounce. That's what they've been calling teleporting and such in the newer IDW comic books. Straxus was the pioneer of the Space Bridge technology in the comics.

So it takes place during the time that the Autobots and Decepticons were on Earth without contact to Cybertron. It could be anypoint between Prehistoric Earth and 1983 though.

If we are to assume that the green robot in issue 17 is one and the same with the poor fellow in this comic, this story MUST take place between issues 17 and 18. It can't happen before, because the green robot is alive. It can't happen after, because Straxus dies in issue 18.
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Deadpool. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:46 am

emeraldbeacon wrote:If we are to assume that the green robot in issue 17 is one and the same with the poor fellow in this comic, this story MUST take place between issues 17 and 18. It can't happen before, because the green robot is alive. It can't happen after, because Straxus dies in issue 18.

Good point.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:22 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is exactly how I pictured an Operation: Combination-era Cybertron would be ruled by Scrash (Skyquake), with an iron fist. However, the guy he kills is Dai Atlas (right in front of Star Convoy) instead of an unknown cannon fodder guy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Creature SH » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:00 am

emeraldbeacon wrote: It can't happen after, because Straxus dies in issue 18.

You mean "almost dies", right ? :P
Creature SH
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Lord Straxus » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Really enjoyable mosaic. Straxus is one of my favorite characters. Love to see him recieving some attention. Really like the art also.
Lord Straxus
Minibot

Postby soundwave13c » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
the story is hard to follow :-? ,but the art is awesome! :APPLAUSE:
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Animus » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Deadpool. wrote:
emeraldbeacon wrote:If we are to assume that the green robot in issue 17 is one and the same with the poor fellow in this comic, this story MUST take place between issues 17 and 18. It can't happen before, because the green robot is alive. It can't happen after, because Straxus dies in issue 18.

Good point.

Who's to say that's the same Empty? A fair amount of Transformers sported Mass Produced body styles. For example: The Seekers, Minibots, Jumpstarters, Battlechargers, Clones, etc. It stands to reason that that particular Empty is one of a series of similar body types. And at the end of the day a generic charecter is still a generic charecter. And alot of the filler charecters were going to look similar.
Animus
Minibot

Postby synapse » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Weapon: Black Magic
Well, the fact that Straxus calls him WHEEZEL tells you it's actually him... Wheezel :)

Hello and a Happy New Year to you all :P I love it when something I've written causes so much debate!!! :grin:

If this was Marvel continuity, it would take place right after Straxus kills Scrounge :)

BUT...

Having mentioned Shockwave and Jhiaxus in that way... and also the "Orbital bounce"... lets you know I intend to make this fit in the new IDW-verse ;)

I'm so glad that oyu guys liked it. We're actually the same creative team that made last week's JINGLE ALL THE WAY mosaic piece :)
synapse
Fuzor
Watch synapse on YouTube
Buy from synapse on eBay

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 4A (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers My Little Pony MAGIC OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 1B"
Transformers My Li ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 7A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #29 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #27 IDW Comics 2014 27A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON