This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Animated Episode #5 "Total Meltdown" will Air

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Animated Episode #5 "Total Meltdown" will Air

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Seibertron's own Lawson has informed us that comicscontium.com have posted the February scedule for the Transformers: Animated series.

Airing on February 5th 2008 will be the previously skipped Episode #5 : "Total Meltdown".

Following "Total Meltodown" will be the episodes:

"Blast from the Past" on Saturday, February 16th.
and
"Along came a Spider" on Saturday, February 23rd.

To read the full details of the February Schedule, please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers: Animated Episode #5

Postby Hard Hacker » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:45 pm

I'll have to keep an eye out.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby adamsuede » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Feb. 5 is a Tuesday
adamsuede
Mini-Con

Postby Skowl » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Total Meltdown wasn't skipped in Canada, YTV aired it saturday morning as scheduled.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby tentagil » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh look, Cartoon Network is broadcasting a show out of order, surprise surprise. Really enjoying Animated so far, just hoping that they don't kill it by screwing with the schedule and the show times like they have every other TF show.
tentagil
Transmetal Warrior

Postby OptitronPrime » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:00 pm

You n watch this episode on Youtube. I was surprised how cool Meltdown turned out to be
Want List:Armada Skywarp, Cybertron Thunderblast, Energon Dreadwing or Mirage.
OptitronPrime
Combiner

Postby Zeds » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Skowl wrote:Total Meltdown wasn't skipped in Canada, YTV aired it saturday morning as scheduled.

I preferred Blast from the Past. Meltdown was just alright by comparison.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Jaz-Zen » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm

tentagil wrote:Oh look, Cartoon Network is broadcasting a show out of order, surprise surprise. Really enjoying Animated so far, just hoping that they don't kill it by screwing with the schedule and the show times like they have every other TF show.

Well, in all fairness, Blast from the Past was a better episode, so I'm glad it aired first. But, oh, hey, look! Reruns already! :-P But it is ANOTHER showing of Blast from the Past, so all is forgiven. :P
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby OptitronPrime » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Jaz-Zen wrote:Well, in all fairness, Blast from the Past was a better episode, so I'm glad it aired first. But, oh, hey, look! Reruns already! :-P But it is ANOTHER showing of Blast from the Past, so all is forgiven. :P

Yeah Reruns start early on cartoonnetwork
Want List:Armada Skywarp, Cybertron Thunderblast, Energon Dreadwing or Mirage.
OptitronPrime
Combiner

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:16 pm

tentagil wrote:Oh look, Cartoon Network is broadcasting a show out of order, surprise surprise. Really enjoying Animated so far, just hoping that they don't kill it by screwing with the schedule and the show times like they have every other TF show.
Like it really matters. These are, for the most part, stand-alone episodes, so it's not like you're really missing any major plot points by them skipping an episode.

I'm really guessing they swapped them so that they could get higher ratings early on.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby imotron » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:20 am

I will rather have the episode melting down into oblivion along with ... :sad:
When you run for your life... don't crawl
imotron
Vehicon

Postby Zeds » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
The one thing that I hate about Cartoon Network's airings of Animated are the adverts at the bottom. Can they take up some more space so that more of the plot can be lost? JEEZ! 8-}
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Mechabreaker » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I saw rhis ep. on Youtube, Meltdown was totally kick ass! Human villains in TF FTW!

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Galvatron628 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:16 pm

I just watched "Total Meltdown" this morning on my Comcast On Demand under Kids - Cartoon Network - Transformers. So far they've showed the Pilot movie, an episode where megatron comes to life and takes over the car factory where the Autobots are staying, and then Total Meltdown. Have I seen all episodes thus far? Because unless the first opening movie counts as 3 episodes than I've only seen 3.
Galvatron628
Headmaster Jr

Postby Galvatron628 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm

oh god. I just looked up "transformers: animated" on Wikipedia and I just found the answer to why Total Meltdown was not initially shown:

The episode "Total Meltdown" was not aired on U.S. television due to the wrestling and steroid references. It was, however, aired in Canada on YTV and aired later in the US on various on demand services.

Gotta love america! So sensitive here. I get sick of it. Land of the free my ass we gotta censor everything and cover everyone's eyes.
Galvatron628
Headmaster Jr

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Cormaster628 wrote:oh god. I just looked up "transformers: animated" on Wikipedia and I just found the answer to why Total Meltdown was not initially shown:

The episode "Total Meltdown" was not aired on U.S. television due to the wrestling and steroid references. It was, however, aired in Canada on YTV and aired later in the US on various on demand services.

Gotta love america! So sensitive here. I get sick of it. Land of the free my ass we gotta censor everything and cover everyone's eyes.
Who gives a crap if it's got steroid use in it? I mean seriously, what kid is gonna be pumping steroids....unless it's like an asthma inhaler or something?
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby Pyrostrata » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
People in America cannot handle themselves like the rest of the world! They are always WAAAAY too serious and looking for anything to pose a lawsuit! Cartoon Network was just pulling a CTA manuever, sad as it sounds! Americans in general just need to get over themselves (and this comes from an American!)!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9

Postby Mechabreaker » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Cormaster628 wrote:oh god. I just looked up "transformers: animated" on Wikipedia and I just found the answer to why Total Meltdown was not initially shown:

But that's the way it is here, we are a nation that needs medication.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Firepower: 8

Postby Pyrostrata » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Mechabreaker wrote:But that's the way it is here, we are a nation that needs medication.

not at all! America is a nation that needs to remove it's collective cranium from it's anus! Americans are over-medicated! WAAAAY over-medicated!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Cormaster628 wrote:I just watched "Total Meltdown" this morning on my Comcast On Demand under Kids - Cartoon Network - Transformers. So far they've showed the Pilot movie, an episode where megatron comes to life and takes over the car factory where the Autobots are staying, and then Total Meltdown. Have I seen all episodes thus far? Because unless the first opening movie counts as 3 episodes than I've only seen 3.

I believe the correct count thus far is 6. 7 if you count Total Meltdown

3 pilot/premiere episodes of Transform and Roll Out.
1 Home is Where the Allspark Is
1 Total Meltdown(removed from this slot and pushed to February, still aired On demand though and other countries)
1 Blast from the Past
1 Thrill of the Hunt

Upcoming episode for this Saturday 26th.
"Nanosec"
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221569 3RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ANNUAL 2021 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210489 (A/CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
Transformers ANNUA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM317 7E (CA) Clarke (W)Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM385 3A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926B"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB229538 1D (CA) Knott"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON