This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers in the United Kingdom 2008

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Transformers in the United Kingdom 2008

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:10 pm

A press release from the UK Toyfare has given some insights pertaining to the 2008 releases of Transformers: Animated and Universe toylines, and the Transformers: Animated Cartoon Series.

Details Announced in the Press Release include:
- Transformers: Animated will start Airing in the UK in March 2008, sometime close to Easter.
- The Transformers: Animated Toyline will be available Mid-Year
- The Universe Toy line will be available in Autumn-Winter 2008, with Beast Wars figures being alluded to (perhaps the Robot Heroes line BW figures?)
- Animated Toyline Prices will range from: £4.99 - £49.99
- Universe Toyline Prices will range from: £2.99 - £39.99

So some good news and bad news for UK Transformers Fans, with slightly longer delays on the release of the Animated Toyline.

To read the full press release, please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers in the United Kingdom 2008

Postby DARKAGEIS » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 pm

Motto: ""why pick a side when you can get paid""
Weapon: Short-Range Laser Pistols
thats cool! but beast wars figures to intresting
DARKAGEIS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Mechabreaker » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
The addition of Beast Wars figures to the Universe toyline over in England sounds interesting, but then, who knows what they mean by that, guess all you lucky ones across the pond will have to wait and see!

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:41 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Dude.

Finally throwing something nice in for all those over in the UK by adding some BW figures....trying to make up for always being so f---ing far behind in distribution mebbe? :-?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 pm

First-Aid wrote:Dude.

Finally throwing something nice in for all those over in the UK by adding some BW figures....trying to make up for always being so f---ing far behind in distribution mebbe? :-?

Hang on, did the UK ever get the original Universe figures Silverbolt and Reptilion? :P

Anyway, I doubt the BW figures means anything other than the Robot Heroes BW figures. I'm Sure Hasbro would've made an announcement if BW figures were to be re-imagined in the Universe line.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:33 pm

Hasbro UK wrote:The full toy line will be available mid year.

I am going to save that press release and hold them to it. When has the UK ever had a FULL release of any TF toyline?

Of course I could just be being bloody minded & not trust a word that Hasbro UK say..... :-?
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby microclone » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:36 pm

phew 50 uk pounds for the leader figures, thats some chunk out the pocket, $49.99 is about 28 pounds right now and i suppose that will be the leader price point in the USA.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:54 pm

Hmmmm.........
I dont live in the UK but does this hint at some Animated Legends like in the movie line?
I mean i dont think they would sell deluxes in the UK for 4.99 would they?
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby munkimus prime » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:22 am

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
It's good that we're getting the universe line but if they skip a figure with these classics like they did with Astrotrain i'll go ape. I hope the beast war figures are the 10th anniversery reissues but to bad I have to wait so long for the new classics but atleast i've got animated while I wait. looks like a good year for the uk for a change.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Pot Bot » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
its just getting a fair amount of shops to cooperate with Hasbro and order a decent amount, so they aint sold out in a week, never to be seen again like i usually get lol
Pot Bot
Godmaster

Postby DARKAGEIS » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:01 am

Motto: ""why pick a side when you can get paid""
Weapon: Short-Range Laser Pistols
munkimus prime wrote:It's good that we're getting the universe line but if they skip a figure with these classics like they did with Astrotrain i'll go ape. I hope the beast war figures are the 10th anniversery reissues but to bad I have to wait so long for the new classics but atleast i've got animated while I wait. looks like a good year for the uk for a change.

they didnt skip astrotrain, just he was shipped in tiny amounts.
i saw one in wilkos when they started to sell classics, shame it was after id got mine from ebay by about 3 months
DARKAGEIS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Scatterlung » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 am

Motto: "I'd just like to remind you all that I'm best. Thank you."
Weapon: Mighty Ear
Huh.

The day the UK gets a fair deal on our Transformers is the day I shoot myself in the kneecaps for fun.
Scatterlung
Godmaster
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Insurgent » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 am

DARKAGEIS wrote:
munkimus prime wrote:It's good that we're getting the universe line but if they skip a figure with these classics like they did with Astrotrain i'll go ape. I hope the beast war figures are the 10th anniversery reissues but to bad I have to wait so long for the new classics but atleast i've got animated while I wait. looks like a good year for the uk for a change.

they didnt skip astrotrain, just he was shipped in tiny amounts.
i saw one in wilkos when they started to sell classics, shame it was after id got mine from ebay by about 3 months

Astrotrain was suppossed to be Wave 1. He never came out in Wave 1. What was in Wilkos was Astrotrain shipped with Wave 2 (Ramjet, Grimlock, Cliffjumper).

All I know is, this means I must wait longer for Octane. They had better ship him, cos if they skip out another triple changer, there will be hell to pay! :evil:
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby Pot Bot » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
lol, Octane is the only 1 im not sure if i wanna buy. SS im not nuts about, but ill buy him for his alt mode
Pot Bot
Godmaster

Postby Mechabreaker » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Meverix wrote:Huh.

The day the UK gets a fair deal on our Transformers is the day I shoot myself in the kneecaps for fun.

ROTFLMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Omega Charge » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
So there are going to be Leader class or greater Animated figures? Who could that be?
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON