This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Comics Releases: February 13th 2008

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Comics Releases: February 13th 2008

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Diamond Comics have updated their Release Schedule for Wednesday 13th February 2008.

There will be two Transformers related releases for Wednesday the 13th of February, both from IDW Publishing:

- Transformers: Animated Volume 2 Trade Paperback US$7.99
- Beast Wars: The Ascending Trade Paperback US$17.99

So don't forget to head on down to your Comic retailer to pick up these comics.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Comics Releases: February 13th 2008

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sounds like a skip week.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby ponycorn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Any word on which episodes will be in the Animated Volume 2. Some of the episodes I've seen so far are skippers. Bot-on-Bot only please, or at least give me some decent human bad guys.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Think you missed something Trunks. I think the new Toyfare comes out with TF ANIMATED cover, and info. :-? I may have to go afterall.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby ponycorn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:08 pm

A search on Amazon reveals Tranformers Animated volume 4 with Starscream on the front. I'm only dreaming we'll see him then.

I think I won't collect every volume of the TF Animated, just certain books that have characters I like.
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Just flip throughit in the store. It should tell you all you need to know about wanting to buy it or not. :-B
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Cyber-Kun » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Yea! I finally get to pick up the TPB for Beast WArs!!!
recent acquisitions: TFA Black Arachnia, Ratchet & Leader Megatron, Movie Stockade
Cyber-Kun
Headmaster Jr

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:Think you missed something Trunks. I think the new Toyfare comes out with TF ANIMATED cover, and info. :-? I may have to go afterall.

So I did. Content Edited.

If my comic store had've gotten Beast Wars #4, then this would be a skip week (we don't get toyfare either).
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby steve2275 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
tigertracks 24 wrote:Sounds like a skip week.

indeed
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby First-Aid » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:47 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
ponycorn wrote:Bot-on-Bot only please

Kinky...looking for some Arcee-on-Ratchet action there are ya? :-P :shock:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Silver Wind » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Motto: "Truth is written in the fabric of creation."
Weapon: Deflecto-Shield
Rather sparse pickings, indeed. Even if my nearest comic shop offered new issues, I'd still take a pass on both of them.
Maximal Defense Force member

Too long for 3-quote max wrote:Shadowman: Ryan isn't becoming a daddy, is he? That just struck me.
The Mad A**hatter: Ryan has a woman?
shadowman: He's already married. To his job.
autobot commander: BURN!!!!
Burn: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Neko: I'm starting to think you go looking for these posts. lol.
Silver Wind
Combiner
Alt Mode: I have no idea
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby crimsonchristian2 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:42 am

I have been looking all over for the acsending graphic release date and I have seen like 2 different dates. I saw one for the 25th on a decent amount of sites but then saw two that said it would be released on the 13th. I work for Borders you see and sometimes even the big bookstores and the smaller ones that are subsidiaries of the larger ones (Borders owns Waldenbooks for example) it is harder for us at times to get the books even though they are out due to either comic shops getting the first crack at them or the limited print runs due to being from an independent company like IDW and our warehouse takes a little longer to get them.

I'm looking for advice: I pre ordered the book from several stores because I couldn't get a specific date to when it would be out from our database and want it as soon as possible. Would it be better to order it from amazon or keep trying through the various bookstores in the area? Borders ordering website is done THROUGH amazon so i dunno if it will make much difference. Amazon says it isn't officially out yet when I last checked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much ^_^
crimsonchristian2
Mini-Con

Postby ponycorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:54 pm

So I passed on the second volume of TF Animated. Yes, it had the Dinobots story but it also had NanoSec. I wish they were full sized issues not digest size, and I wish they were one eppy per issue. I also wish there were "spotlights" for the Animated characters to expand on their back stories.

Anyway, yesterday was one of those days I was glad to pick up my G.I. Joe America's elite and wait patiently for Spotlight Arcee.
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230329 10C (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210946 (CA) Yu"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231463 7A (CA) Ward (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #1 Cvr A IDW Comics NOV231044 1A Hammerstrom"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #24 var Japanese creator Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221109 (CA) Yagawa"
STAR WARS #24 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220903 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #7 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231465 7C (CA) Woodward"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars OBI-WAN KENOBI #3 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220990 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars OBI-WAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 NOV231045 1B Hughes"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #2 action figure Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210673"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220591 2I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #2 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics JUL231247 2E"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230283 3F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic Adv CRASH LANDING #1 Dark Horse Comics 2024 One-Shot"
NEW!
Star Wars High Rep ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON