This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic 2 Pack: "Nightmares" & "Ambassador"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic 2 Pack: "Nightmares" & "Ambassador"

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:53 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

"Nightmares" Story and Art by M.D.

"Ambassador" Story and Letters by Carlos "Synapse" Oliveros, Art by Ivan "Decep" Mas, Colors by Liam "Limabean" Shalloo

As always please post your thoughts, comments, critiques and questions in the Original Mosaic thread, or the Mosaic Staff may not respond.
To post in the original thread for "Nightmares" please click here and to post in the original thread for :ambassador" please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Mosaic 2 Pack:

Postby ghostscream127 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:08 pm

ol rodie got what he deverved lol :grin: B-)
ghostscream127
Micromaster

Postby Skice » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Poor Roddimus this fandom never gives him a break.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Sorry about the Delay WhiteRabbit, had some time issues, then site issues.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby kuzzy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:33 pm

heh poor rodimus
kuzzy
Minibot

Postby saberconvoy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Well i wonder if that the conclusion to the G1 episode Nightmare Planet.
saberconvoy
Minibot

Postby First-Aid » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Why does a Transformer need a blanket? :grin:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:51 pm

OVERLORD

I love that guy! How awesome would it be to see him have an Origin book!?!

You know, before the stupid germs got involved.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE KREON COLLECTION A4642 Transformers Kre-o Hasbro 2011 New"
ULTIMATE KREON COL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDWHEEL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
WILDWHEEL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMSTONE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Combiner Hasbro 2014 New"
GRIMSTONE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NAMPY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo Goo Groopies 2019 Hasbro Baby Crib"
NAMPY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHUSHIFIER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo Goo Groopies Hasbro 2019 Pacifier"
SHUSHIFIER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAWSOME Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades claw machine 2019"
CLAWSOME Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League handheld game 2019"
CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINNYCAKE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks cupcake 2019 Hasbro"
MINNYCAKE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATSBY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad 2018 Hasbro Baseball Bat"
BATSBY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOOGLY SPY P.I. Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop 2020 binoculars"
GOOGLY SPY P.I. Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRAMA SAUCE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats hot sauce Hasbro 2020"
DRAMA SAUCE Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON