This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW to Reprint Transformers Movie UK only stories?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW to Reprint Transformers Movie UK only stories?

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:27 pm

In Replying to a Steve White Interview relating to the Titan UK Transformers Magazine, IDW Publishing Editor in Chief Chris Ryall has implied that IDW will be reprinting the original 10 page Movie Universe stories:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL
Hopefully IDW reprint the inside stuff later on.

We will be, starting this July.

Whether or not all issues will be reprinted is not yet known, however 9 issues of the Titan UK Magazine have gone to print thus far, the first 6 being based before the movie, issues 7 and 8 set "while the credits of the Movie were rolling" and starting with issue 9, an all new story set post movie in an alternate Universe, where Megatron has died, but the Decepticons were victorious in the battle of Mission City.

All stories are written by Simon Furman, with art duties shared across the issues by artists such as veteran Geoff Senior (#1), Nick Roche (#2), Andrew Wildman (#3), Don Figueroa (#4), Guido Guidi (#5) and Marcelo Matere (#6).
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: IDW to Reprint Transformers Movie UK only stories?

Postby ghostscream127 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:43 pm

spooky....is that it
ghostscream127
Micromaster

Postby Keeperofthespark » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Very interesting and sweet! Can't wait!
Keeperofthespark
Fuzor

Postby dragons » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:11 pm

does this mean that this set will be coming to the us? or that uk will have another shot to the the whole set opnce again i have nothing to get excited about unless its coming to hte us states other than that i could give 2 crap about
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby ponycorn » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 pm

I definately will be getting those as soon as I can, especially with the Reign of Starscream coming out soon. Sounds like great supplimental story. I need more companion comics to feel attached to the movie-verse.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby partholon » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 pm

theyve been heavily hinting this since the uk comic started up again. i dont know whether its going to be individual issues ala the reprint stuff theyve done before like target 2006 and dinobot hunt or it'll just be a trade but either way im happy as its virtually impossible to get the comic where i am.

besides i like the idea of a trade now and the stories i did see looked very interesting .

good news this :grin:
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rise of the Beasts Autobots Unite Spark Chargers ROTB New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON