This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Animated April Air Dates

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Animated April Air Dates

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Seibertron's own Lawson has informed us that Comics Continuum have posted the airing dates for upcoming Transformers: Animated episodes on Cartoon network:

"Megatron, Rising part 2" will air on Saturday, April 5th, followed the next week by "The Elite Guard" on Saturday April 12th.

The next week (Saturday the 19th) will not see any new Transformers: Animated episodes air, but the following Saturday, the 26th of April, will see the debut of "The Return of the Headmaster".

All episodes will air at 10:30 a.m. (PT/ET)

For the original post, including small episode descriptions, please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers: Animated April Air Dates

Postby Megatron-Ron » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 pm

I guess everyone can relax now about not seeing megatron in the first season. I posted a reply once saying not to worry because i read in wizard magazine that season 1 runs for at least 20 episodes and that megatron will make his debut in season 1. Cant wait for that episode because the cartoon is getting lame with all these human villians. Thanks for the post.
Megatron-Ron
Minibot

Postby saberconvoy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Good lets see some deceptions instead of some humans.
saberconvoy
Minibot

Postby Wheeljack35 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:04 pm

I can't wait to see that two parter

I'm tired of him just being a head peice
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:20 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Megatron-Ron wrote:Cant wait for that episode because the cartoon is getting lame with all these human villians.

Amen, brutha!!!

BRING ON MEGATRON!!! :DANCE: :grin:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:36 pm

thats good i wasn wandering about part 1 in season 1 i thought the devastator was going to mak an appearnce in one episoe?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby devil prime » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 pm

my tv guide has Megatron Raising listed as Metagon Raising WTF? :BOOM:
devil prime
Minibot

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVILS REIGN SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210917 (CA) Carlos"
DEVILS REIGN SPIDE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #706 DC Comics 1997 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr G 1:50 foil DC Comics 0423DC007 136G (CA) Artgerm (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #136 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr E 1:50 foil DC Comics 2023 0223DC051 1071E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #32 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230968 (W) Wells (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEBSPINNERS Tales of Spider-Man #2 with Sinister Six Marvel Comics 1999"
WEBSPINNERS Tales ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr F DC Comics 2023 DEC222888 1F (CA) Rodriguez (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #4 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220975 (CA) Yoon (W) Kelly"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #633 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Wagner (W) Willingham (A) Kinsun 230915A"
BATMAN #633 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr F Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC053 1056F (CA) Schmidt"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #799 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #500 polybag sealed DC Comics 1993 (CA) Grummett 230305A"
ADVENTURES OF SUPE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON