This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Animated- Episode 14 "Nature Calls" Airing This Morning At 10:30 EST

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Animated- Episode 14 "Nature Calls" Airing This Morning At 10:30 EST

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Just wanted to remind folks that a new episode of TF Animated will be on this AM at 10:30 EST on Cartoon Network.

You can catch the replay of "Nature Calls" tomorrow morning at 11:00AM EST on Cartoon Network. Please use this news post as a jumping off point to discuss the show when it airs.

And don't forget, next week starts the two episode feature "Megatron Rising"...a show that many of us have been waiting the entire first season to see!

You can see Cartoon Network's 'Transformers Animated' page here.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Animated- Episode 14

Postby Baconator » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:57 am

***SPOILER WARNING***

Hey, anybody else catch that episode, I thinkin' we may see a devastator??? come on! green construction vehicles...decepticon logo.

Anything else need be said!?
Baconator
Mini-Con

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Baconator wrote:***SPOILER WARNING***

Hey, anybody else catch that episode, I thinkin' we may see a devastator??? come on! green construction vehicles...decepticon logo.

I don't think those were constructicons. Though there are constructicons in the show, only 2 of them. I think that thing was Megatrons chest.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:10 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
UltraPrimal wrote:
Baconator wrote:***SPOILER WARNING***

I don't think those were constructicons. Though there are constructicons in the show, only 2 of them. I think that thing was Megatrons chest.

Indeed it was Megatron's torso, leading us to next week's Megatron Rising episode. Didn't have anything to do with Constructicons yet, just coincidence.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Star_ling » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:17 pm

The direction style is changing a bit to me. This is the first time they used the anime sweatdrop expression in the show. It's seems as if it's gonna get more of a Teen Titans feel, or it could be just this episode. Like expression windshields in the first episode.

I seriously thought we were getting the Constructicons early though. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Notabot
Sorry, apparently that's not allowed. You must declare whether it is the bestest figure evar or the end of Transformers as we know it, and you must do so immediately. Do not wait for actual images or facts, or you're not a REAL fan. Speculate, claim it as fact, then, if proven wrong, backpedal. There can be no other way.
Star_ling
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Savage » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
I actually enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would. Kinda cheesy in parts, but it brought back memories of old 80s cartoon Halloween episodes. Moreso than Animated's previous Halloween episode. Probably just the camping and the "monster". And where did Numblebee hide all that luggage? "I'd... rather not say..." It was almost a joke for older audiences. Sure, it was an ass joke, but kids aren't gonna catch that.

And that ending. "Megatron will be so surprised!" Yes, yes, he will, and pleased as well. All I can say is:

Megatron Rising! Megatron Rising!
Megatron! Megatron! Megatron!
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby ghostscream127 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:35 pm

MEGATRONS BODY...........SWEET kinda like the headless horseman :sad: :grin:
ghostscream127
Micromaster

Postby frogbat » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:15 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
this was probably the most enjoyable of the villain of the week / let's teach the kids bout the environment episode thanks mainly to the bumblebee / prowl banter. yeah the vehicles were a huge nod to the contructicons and i thought that's where the episode was leadin to. prolly the writers did this on purpose to toy with us and have some fun. the disappointment at not havin constructicons soon gets forgiven as they set up meg's soon to be body

i think we can all agree that the show suffers when there are too many humans esp villains. in fact maybe cos this villain wasn't human it was slightly more bearable!
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Seems like all you have to do with this show is watch the last 30 seconds of any episode to get to the "good" part. I am guessing that you won't see Megatron until the last 30 seconds of the next episode.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Bumblethumper » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Lame episode. Though it had some kinda scary moments for a kid's show, and I did laugh when Bumblebee grabbed the firehose. I guess the problem was waiting for something that was hinted at but never came. But the ending almost made up for it.
Bumblethumper
Headmaster
News Credits: 4

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 231222Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #27 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON