This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Wave Of Transformers Animated Now Up For Pre-Order at BBTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFA preorders open at BBTS

Postby lrahaman » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:53 am

From today's newsletter thingie:

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED: Hasbro's new line of Transformers will be arriving
this June! The new figures do a great job of capturing the look from the
show (which is running now - 10:30 AM Saturday mornings on Cartoon
Network) We've just listed the Deluxe: Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl,
Lockdown; Voyager: Megatron, Starscream, Bulkhead; and the DVD Boxed Set
of Prime vs Megatron - check out all the listings here:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1632
lrahaman

Re: TFA preorders open at BBTS

Postby Danish-Liokaiser » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:00 am

I just preordered the 3 Voyagers, the 4 deluxe's and the DVD battle set !!! I cant wait 2 get um !!! :grin: :grin:

However, they will first ship in june :?
Danish-Liokaiser
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby Tekka » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:04 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I want them. But I find myself unable to click the pre-order button... Maybe I will just wait for them to appear in stores.
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

First Wave Of Transformers Animated Now Up For Pre-Order at BBTS

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:06 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
BBTS have updated their site with new listings for wave 1 of the new Transformers Animated figures. As usual, you can buy them individually or you can buy them in a case assortment. Check out the links with a discription below:

Bulkhead

If there’s one thing BULKHEAD is really good at, it’s smashing stuff. It’s his specialty. In fact, he’s so good at it that he’s even good at it when he doesn’t mean to be. In a fight, you can count on him to smash the DECEPTICONS, nearby parked cars, other AUTOBOTS, low-floating billboards, and occasionally himself. The irony of it is that he’s a natural builder who loves to make things. He’d much rather be creating something, but when you’re as big and strong as he is, stuff just sort of seems to get smashed.

This one-robot wrecking crew is ready to make a smashing entrance into your TRANSFORMERS collection! Pull the lever to launch a wrecking ball attack in robot mode or convert this rough-and-ready robot to an armored truck in vehicle mode! No matter what mode he’s in, this BULKHEAD figure is ready for a smash hit…are you?

Bumblebee

The youngest robot on the crew, BUMBLEBEE is what some – especially AUTOBOT RATCHET -- would call over-eager. It’s not his fault he prefers action over talk. Talk is just, you know, boring. Especially when you could be racing at top speed into a fight, or boosting into the air to launch a few well-placed energy stingers at an enemy. Nothing scares BUMBLEBEE, not even MEGATRON. Check out this awesome AUTOBOT warrior in sports car mode or robot mode! Either way, this BUMBLEBEE figure means business. Flip-out stingers help this hefty hero deliver a sharp blow to the enemy while snap-on rocket thrusters give the striped sportster a boost in vehicle mode!

Figure comes with snap-on rocket thrusters.

Cybertron Mode Megatron

Back on CYBERTRON, when it is late at night, and very dark, robots tell each other stories of the war. They spin stories about the deeds of MEGATRON, and though robots don’t feel cold, the listeners shiver. The only ones who don’t enjoy a scary MEGATRON story are the old ones, the ones who were there. Those old AUTOBOTS remember the real MEGATRON. Many of them bear scars sustained in the heat of his fusion cannon, or dents delivered by his powerful swords. To those old robots, MEGATRON is no monster; he is a warrior so vicious and terrible that monsters pale in comparison.

Give this devilish DECEPTICON leader his rightful place in your collection! Convert the fusion cannon to a sword in robot mode or unleash the CYBERTRON Fusion Fighter in vehicle mode! This mighty MEGATRON figure means business…are you ready?

Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime

Despite having washed out of the AUTOBOT academy, OPTIMUS PRIME is a natural leader. Trained to lead the bravest of the brave into battle against overwhelming odds, he eagerly looked forward to his first assignment. It’s just too bad the DECEPTICONS were defeated ages ago, and the only crews left to lead are the maintenance squads that keep the Space Bridge network running. Since his assignment, he’s lost track of his ambitions. The last thing he expects is the chance to test his leadership abilities in a battle to defend his home and fight for freedom.

Join this mighty AUTOBOT leader in the fight! With a double-handled Ion-axe weapon that converts to a giant war axe and a windshield that turns into a shield, this brave OPTIMUS PRIME figure is ready for battle. When it’s time to call in the toughest of trucks, convert the robot figure to CYBERTRON truck mode and help the AUTOBOTS win the battle against the DECEPTICON forces!

Lockdown

LOCKDOWN could care less about MEGATRON and his grand goals of universal domination. He’s in this game for upgrades, pure and simple, and he wears the DECEPTICON badge because they’re the ones who can get him the systems he wants. For the right price he’ll hunt down any target and bring it in – functioning or not. As a bonus, every new target means new trophies for his workshop wall. He enjoys his work, and he’s traveled from one end of the universe to the other doing it, which is why he’s got a collection of weapons and functions second to none.

Check out this devilish hunter in sports car mode or robot mode! Either way, this LOCKDOWN figure is ready to attack. Flip this mighty menace’s hook for a secret weapon, or convert the cool cruiser vehicle’s engine to a blaster and prepare this evil enemy for a battle!

Prowl

PROWL has spent his life studying the secrets of the ancient art of Circuit-Su. Through its teachings, he has discovered the beauty of pure logic, and the invincibility of reason. All things – even combat – are subject to reason. If one is willing to calmly apply one’s mental facilities to any problem, the solution will soon reveal itself. He often finds the chaotic antics of humans and other AUTOBOTS frustrating, but he will stop at nothing in their defense.

With its “bladed” mecha stars and traffic light “chain” weapon, this brave AUTOBOT figure is ready for the fight of his life. In robot mode, this black-and-gold PROWL figure features flip-down flash blasters for extra battling power! Convert the combat-ready robot to vehicle mode for a sleek and speedy superbike vehicle!

Figure comes with two “bladed” mecha stars and a traffic light “chain” weapon.

Starscream

No one really likes STARSCREAM, not even the other DECEPTICONS. Who can blame them though? He’ll do whatever it takes to gain control of the DECEPTICONS, even going so far as trying to destroy his commander, MEGATRON. Of course, he’s also nearly as powerful as MEGATRON, and just as sneaky. He’s the fastest flier there is, and even OPTIMUS PRIME would have a hard time beating him in a fight. He’s the bet there is at what he does. Even so he sometimes overrates himself, and that’s why he’s still second in command.

This awesome air warrior is ready to make a crash landing right into your collection! Discover the hidden arm lasers or deliver a double sonic shock blast in robot mode! And it’s ready, aim, fire! – with two fierce firing missiles that are ready to launch in fighter jet mode. This STARSCREAM figure is ready to do battle…are you?

Animated Deluxe Wave 01: Set of 8

Bumblebee x2
Lockdown x2
Optimus Prime (Cybertron Mode) x2
Prowl x2

Animated Voyager Wave 01: Set of 4

Bulkhead
Starscream x2
Megatron (Cybertron Mode)

The Battle Begins DVD Boxset

Earth Mode Optimus Prime Vs. Cybertron Mode Megatron:

Until now, OPTIMUS PRIME never thought he would come face to face with MEGATRON. The legendary villain was thought to be long ago deactivated, but on CYBERTRON his power and his evil are still feared. He knows that to face MEGATRON is to face his own mortality. MEGATRON, on the other hand, does not know who this young AUTOBOT is, and does not care. All he knows is that the AllSpark is under this fool’s protection. If he will not give it up, MEGATRON will tear him apart to get it.

“THE BATTLE BEGINS” OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON meet for the first time in the exciting new TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED series! Witness the first battles of a new legend as the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS struggle to control the secrets of the AllSpark. With the help of Sari and their other human friends, OPTIMUS PRIME and his loyal companions fight against the evil plotting of MEGATRON, with the fate of the city in the balance!

Prepare for a fierce faceoff with these two opponents! In robot mode, the mighty OPTIMUS PRIME figure is poised for battle with his double-handed ion axe, while the menacing-looking MEGATRON figure will be ready to fight back, wielding a fusion cannon! Convert the cannon to a sword for added battle excitement! Gear up for land versus air combat too, when you convert the figures to Earth Truck and CYBERTRON Fusion Fighter in vehicle mode! Victory is within reach – but who will claim it? You decide!

Figures come with an exclusive DVD featuring “THE BATTLE BEGINS” episode from the TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED series!

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:12 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Tekka wrote:I want them. But I find myself unable to click the pre-order button... Maybe I will just wait for them to appear in stores.

Exactly...

I don't know why anyone in the US would pre-order these.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Autobotic9 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 am

yeah, they'll appear in stores earlier than the pre-order ships.
Skywarp is afraid of the creepy grey bar of ads.

A Terrifying...Terrorist. Silence! I kill you!
Autobotic9
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby fnlrun » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 am

tomorrow you can order it from hasbro for less, get 10% off your order (minimum $50) AND get free shipping...
fnlrun
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Re: First Wave Of Transformers Animated Now Up For Pre-Order at

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:42 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
At this point, I am going to use them. :D
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Counterpunch wrote:
Tekka wrote:I want them. But I find myself unable to click the pre-order button... Maybe I will just wait for them to appear in stores.

Exactly...

I don't know why anyone in the US would pre-order these.

For security's sake I suppose. 8-}
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Re: First Wave Of Transformers Animated Now Up For Pre-Order at

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:19 pm

YAY!
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON