This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Simon Furman, out-Baying Bay in TF UK #10?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Simon Furman, out-Baying Bay in TF UK #10?

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Transformers scribe Simon Furman has once again updated his blog, this time relating to his work on the Titan UK Transformers Magazine #10, which was released this week in the UK.

Titan UK #10 features the second part (of 5) of "Twilight's Last Gleaming", a story set in an alternate Movie Universe where the Decepticons were victorious in the battle of Mission City.

In his post Furman makes a fairly bold claim, before goign on a giving a rundown of what will take place across the issue. Be warned, there are spoilers ahead for the content of the issue:
but suffice it to say that the action this issue out-Bays Michael Bay. The combined military forces of pretty much the rest of the (currently) free world take on Megatron’s Decepticon would-be world-conquerors… and the result isn’t pretty. And it’s not any rosier a picture for the Autobots, who are in process of making one last (almost certainly futile) effort to derail the Decepticons’ plans.

Simon also adds an image of the cover for issue #10, featuring Starscream taking on a Naval Force, you can check out the image below, or by clicking here, to visit his blog.

Twilight's Last Gleaming is written by Simon Furman, with Jeremy Tiongson on the Art duties. Titan UK #10 also comes with a sneak peek at Transformers: Animated which has started airing in the UK this week as well as a free missile Blaster. Titan UK #10 is available from Wednesday 26th March in the UK, a day later across the globe (where available).
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Simon Furman, out-Baying Bay in TF UK #10?

Postby Hard Hacker » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:35 pm

If it has form, has substance, then it can be destroyed. It's not like they wanted to live forever anyway, I'm sure they'll rather fight and die than live with the knowledge that they ran and give it the worst case of indigestion it's ever had.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby First Gen » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
That animated stuff is really killing a beauty of a cover. This is a must read. I enjoy anything that puts Con's victory in its rightful place: Fantasy.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Hard Hacker » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:27 pm

First Gen wrote:That animated stuff is really killing a beauty of a cover. This is a must read. I enjoy anything that puts Con's victory in its rightful place: Fantasy.

Shattored Glass might be different, as the Decepticons are the protagonists there, and the goodies allways win.

However, this alternate universe is very much canon in this microcontinuity, so a Decepticon victory has happened for once. However, this case of fantasy is reffering to Fan Fiction (Ewwwww), which is fantasy.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Looks like movie Starscream is going to crush Animated Prime.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:20 pm

That cover makes the beer in me want out.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby City Commander » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Shoot, still need to grab number 9!
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kern » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Two things in the issue that caught my eye -

There's a black and white lineart version of the cover inside for the colouring of.

Also - there's more than one female transformer in the main story...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that man, that Doctor on high.
And I know that he has done this deed a thousand time. But not once. No, Sir, not once, not ever! Has he ever been thanked!
But no more. For I say to you, on this Christmas morn, "Bravo, Sir! BRAVO!"
Kern
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOOM PATROL #99 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 0923DC271 (W) Drake (A/CA) Brown"
DOOM PATROL #99 Fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile blank sketch Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230686"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230681 (CA) Cockrum (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr C blank DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC203 1C (CA)Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YOUNG ROMANCE #125 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC214 (CA) Romita"
YOUNG ROMANCE #125 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0822DC186 (A/CA) Shuster (W) Siegel"
SUPERMAN #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1C"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON