This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

No on air break for Transformers: Animated?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

No on air break for Transformers: Animated?

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:34 pm

The fate of Transformers: Animated continuing to air past this weeks upcoming episode "Megatron Rising Part 2" has been uncertain for a number of weeks now, with sCartoon network claiming that "Megatron Rising Part 2" would be the final episode of Season 1, with a short gap in air dates between the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2.

But according to this listing on Zap2it, it would appear that the show may be continuing past "Megatron Rising" without a break. According to the same listing, "The Elite Guard" will air Saturday April 12th 2008.

Whether or not this remains the case is yet to be seen, but Seibertron.comwill keep you updated with all the latest news as it comes to hand.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: No on air break for Transformers: Animated?

Postby Autobotic9 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Yay! More animated for us!
Skywarp is afraid of the creepy grey bar of ads.

A Terrifying...Terrorist. Silence! I kill you!
Autobotic9
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby soundwave13c » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
interesting :?
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:52 pm

GOOD!

I've had alot of issues with this show, but I have even more with air breaks.

If the episodes are done, I say run them, then move on to the next thing hoping the writers have taken notes to the critiques and give us bigger and better as apose to making us wait as a stale.

Beast wars did it. First season was the longest season, and when it ended there was a break. Shakey as it was they took the feedback of the likes and dislikes and gave us a second and third season which to this day have had little compition in Ass Kickingness!

I will say for all it's flaws, with some tweking, Animated can be just as good if not better. So run what you got and get started on that tweeking!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Decatron » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
I assume they'd just be airing repeats in their place, if they were taking a break. Or would its timeslot be replaced :?
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Zeds » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
I would be supportive of no air breaks, but at this rate the show will be almost over before we start seeing the toys on the shelves and pegs. I am sure that Hasbro would not want that to happen.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Agent 007 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 pm

sweet i love this show
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Nice, I want to see Jazz and some more of Magnus.
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:09 pm

I would have supported a break after the first episode. :o)
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 pm

omega666 wrote:I would have supported a break after the first episode. :o)

Yeah but since that didn't hapen I refer to my initial post...

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Ransom » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:[...] If the episodes are done, I say run them, then move on to the next thing hoping the writers have taken notes to the critiques and give us bigger and better as opposed to making us wait as a stale.

[...] I will say for all it's flaws, with some tweaking, Animated can be just as good if not better. So run what you got and get started on that tweeking!

Quoted for truth.
Ransom
Minibot
Watch Ransom on YouTube
Buy from Ransom on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Postby TrainwreckX » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am

Yes, if you go to the "schedule" page of Cartoonnetwork.com, they list Elite Guard as airing the 12th. Good news.
"You've got the touch! You've got the power!"
TrainwreckX
Mini-Con

Postby Pyrostrata » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:25 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Well, since they are slamming Season One and Season Two pretty much into one big Season mish-mosh, I certainly hope things keep up with the pace Megatron Rising has set! The first season of a show is for character introduction and arc-setup...season two usually is for more character development and the like...I certainly hope, now that Big Megs is back in business, Prime will "grow a pair"..FINALLY! Thus far, Animated Prime is a total fleeb with not guts...As much as I do not root for the Autobots, I am sorta hoping Prime steps up to the challenge that the full-on might of the Decepticons will no doubt offer! If not, it's gonna be a short-run show! Would be a hoot to watch an episode where Big Megs cleans Prime's clock for 22 minutes, but that's just not gonna happen!

And now I can giggle at the fact that that child-beast no longer has that abominable key to screw around with! I knew somehow that it would be the catalyst for Megatron's new body...as if it wasn't practically spelled out back three or four eps! I wonder, though, will it be working for Megatron now, since it's inside his head? That could get REAL messy!

All in all, things are looking up when it comes to Animated! Let em run the seasons all together, for all I care...just as long as they keep those human-villians to a bare minimum (none at all would be preferable!) and developed the characters of the Bots and Cons effectively.

:CON:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby rpetras » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
My only complaint about the show is Whineywuss Prime.

I get that they were going for a new and uncertain leader type, and that's OK, but I don't dig it.

I like everyone else on the show, and pretty much everything else about the show.

It is definitely "for kids", but it is well written and fun.

Keep 'em coming!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby dragons » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:13 pm

i sya part 2 should be inserted into season 1 series so when the bpxset comes out i wont have to for the part boxset to be realesed just to see megatron rising part 2 2 complete episoes in one set not 2.

box set should be put togeather right not just to make make money and release it to the stores with only part 1 of megtron rising and take box 2 just see episode 2 of megatron rising
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:41 pm

YAY!
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby DevastaTTor » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:03 pm

I just scrolled through my Dish Network DVR to Sat. morning and it's set to record Megatron Rising Pt.2. Looks like there's no break.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1B 1123IM198 (CA) Aja (W) Williamson"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE COBRA WORLD ORDER PRELUDE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Mooney 230227"
GI JOE COBRA WORLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUN200578 2B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Milgrom 230915M"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON