This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Botcon Update: Tara Strong to be special guest!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Botcon Update: Tara Strong to be special guest!

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
<a href="http://www.botcon.com/botcon08/08guests.cfm" target="_blank">Botcon.com</a> has once again been updated, and it is NOT an April Fools joke. The voice of Sari from Transformers: Animated, Tara Strong, will be in attendance this year accompanying other Animated voices such as Bumper Robinson and David Kaye.

Click <a href="http://www.botcon.com/botcon08/08guests.cfm" target="_blank">here</a> to see the official announcement.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Botcon Update: Tara Strong to be special guest!

Postby DevastaTTor » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Booooooooing!
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby TheMuffin » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I call front row!
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Tara Strong. Sounds like a superhero name.

Looks like they're trying to get the whole cast. I hope they do. This would make for a great BotCon is they get everyone.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby First-Aid » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Damn....I SOOOOOOO wsh I could go now...but I'm having minor surgery next week and will be incapacitated for a few weeks. PLus I'm broke... :sad:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:08 am

Iron-Man wrote:I call front row!

I call her lap!
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Cheetron » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:01 am

Wait a minute. Wasn't she Ben 10 himself? And The Powerpuff girls Bubbles? And if I remember right she did some voices for that Drawn Together show on Comedy Central.

Other than being the dumbest character on animated, (I'm tired of Sari learning her lesson one episode and completely going back to being reckless with that key by the next one) why is she here as the special guest?

Shouldn't special guests have done something more for Transformers than to do than be a voice for one show?
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 am

3 out of the 4 guests are voice actors from Animated. Simple as that. Now if only they could get Corey Burton and Tom Kenny as well.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander

Postby First Gen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:40 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Thats one Q and A I wont be attending.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Defcon! » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 am

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
Very cool! :D
Defcon!
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:29 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
She's gorgeous. She's the only reason I'd attend BotCon.

....almost.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Hard Hacker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Cheetron wrote:.Other than being the dumbest character on animated, (I'm tired of Sari learning her lesson one episode and completely going back to being reckless with that key by the next one) why is she here as the special guest?

She also does Teletran 1 (Yes, one a), and Daniel. One's useful and homages G1, the other's Daniel.

I also see lots of people stalking her in this topic. How... odd. She's married anyway.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Zeds » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
DAMN :shock:
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 6

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Hard Hacker wrote:
Cheetron wrote:.Other than being the dumbest character on animated, (I'm tired of Sari learning her lesson one episode and completely going back to being reckless with that key by the next one) why is she here as the special guest?

She also does Teletran 1 (Yes, one a), and Daniel. One's useful and homages G1, the other's Daniel.

I also see lots of people stalking her in this topic. How... odd. She's married anyway.

How does thinking someone is cute translate into being a stalker? **** man, I want to be in the front row so I can hopefully ask a question or two and still be able to hear what she says.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander

Postby Zeds » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Iron-Man wrote:How does thinking someone is cute translate into being a stalker? **** man, I want to be in the front row so I can hopefully ask a question or two and still be able to hear what she says.

I second that opinion and then some!
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 6

Postby Hard Hacker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Iron-Man wrote:How does thinking someone is cute translate into being a stalker? **** man, I want to be in the front row so I can hopefully ask a question or two and still be able to hear what she says.

That annoys me on Youtube videos, not being able to hear. Given the drab quality of Youtube files in any case (Knocking sound off sync, having it recorded on a camera phone, ect), those able to attend are really able to rub it in the faces of those who can't go.

Also, now that I've got the reaction I wanted I can stop saying that and now say this.

Eh, she's good.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:50 pm

I agree with wanting to be in the front row for this panel. Yes, she is very attractive, but it would be quite a privlege to hear a voice actor who has done such a broad range of characters. It is interesting to hear just how much (or how little) of the persons every day manner of speech comes through in the characters they voice, and unless the microphones are tweaked properly, only those in the first few rows really get that sense. Now, whether or not any male in the first few rows actually pulls his wits together long enough to pay attention to such things with Tara there will remain to be seen. (at my age I could actually pull that off, a thought which even now still boggles my mind. Getting older really sucks)
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #36 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #22 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (CA) Ng (A) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #45 RE IDW Comics 2015 210411A (CA) Coller"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
NEW!
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220436 42RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #42 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210541 40B (CA) Brokenshire"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210500 7A (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON