This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Cybertronian Rites"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Cybertronian Rites"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:31 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

"Cybertronian Rites" | Story: Damien Ghela | Art: Cory "JetstreamX" Holmes | Colors: Claudia "Plantman Exe" Barrales | Letters: Carlos "Synapse" Oliveros

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Cybertronian Rites"

Postby Savage » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Always interesting to see a Mosaic in the Movieverse. 4 stars.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:00 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
nice! Very touching indeed! Great art too! Another one in the "yay" column! ;)^
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby doomboy536 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:36 am

A very interesting one indeed. I notice that the artist chose to keep Prime's faceplate down here, and I think he looks better like that.
Psychout wrote:To deliberately leave your allies and friends outnumbered and out-gunned in missions for personal gain in the arena is cowardice, end of.

Quoted for truth
doomboy536
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1
Location: England, which is part of the United Kingdom, so I guess both?

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:42 am

I like this one :D . Anything that expands the movie verse is pretty cool by me, but this is a concept I never thought of before(well, it was briefly touched on in Headmasters). The art and coloring is really good too, no qualms there.

Good stuff B-) .
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby ponycorn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Very good idea for a mosaic, and way moody art too. I'd like to see more on that topic.

The movie-verse tells us that they are "brothers" but doesn't go beyond that. They don't act like brothers much. I wouldn't have known except for being told.

I can't wait for RoS. I just don't feel emotionally attached yet to movie-verse.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Defcon! » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
I like the aftermath feel to it. Nice art too!
Defcon!
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby saberconvoy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Wow, I can really see prime do that. Prime has a bit to much honor maybe thats his weakness.
saberconvoy
Minibot

Postby Autobot Jazz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Very noble of Prime to risk his life to give Megatron a proper burial, I respect that.
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby Gasper » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 pm

It'd be interesting to see how this story line would have played out.
Gasper
Mini-Con

Postby Supreme Convoy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Wow... that's a good piece!
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby rhinox555 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 am

I absolutely love the art on this one,but if he'd swim to where megatron was thrown, he'd get shredded, that's why megatron was thrown in there in the first place.
-Decepticon Rhinox of Transtopia
rhinox555
Transmetal Warrior

Postby astig » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 am

that's a very interesting piece! it's always interesting to see what happens next in the movie line. Prime gives honor to his fallen brother...the only thing i can think of is why did Prime allow the humans to dispose of Megatron's body, if he wanted him to be buried in Cybertron? :?

Still, a great mosasic! :grin:
"BUMBLEBEE, STOP LUBRICATING THE MAN!"

http://3niteam.deviantart.com/
astig
Minibot

Postby Powermaster Jazz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:22 am

This may be a grave mistake. Noble, but foolhardy.
Powermaster Jazz
Vehicon
News Credits: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON