This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Q & A now at idw publishing

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TF Q & A now at idw publishing

Postby shadowsfm » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:42 pm

http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.php?t=3845

and also pencil art of spotlight HARDHEAD and DOUBLDEALER
http://ryalltime.blogspot.com/
shadowsfm
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Re: TF Q & A now at idw publishing

Postby NuclearConvoy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Could anybody find the answer to the change in the seeker design?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby shadowsfm » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:31 pm

i guess the writer just liked the looks of the f-15 seekers better, and in the story it will have a generic reason why they switched

http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.php?t=3845&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135
Last edited by shadowsfm on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadowsfm
Minibot

Postby Jeysie » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Motto: "Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
NuclearConvoy wrote:Could anybody find the answer to the change in the seeker design?

Here's the writer's full answer:

http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... 9046#69046
Jeysie
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby NuclearConvoy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Jeysie wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:Could anybody find the answer to the change in the seeker design?

Here's the writer's full answer:

http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... 9046#69046

Funnily enough, right as I find you linking it i find it in the forum :P
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Calvatron » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:40 pm

As much as i am looking forward to what i'm seeing coming from IDW, most of me just wishes they had let revelation be and pushed expansion into a 4-issue finale. Funny, if they hadn't done Meg's origen and released Devastation in summer instead, we'd be almost done with revelation and expansion could come out this summer without a hitch. And AHM would still be out for the summer. I really don't mind them changing paces, and i know that they have planned this out and i have faith it will be good, but... It's just that Simon had planned a place to tie up all threads, on his own terms, and to see it cut short when he was one arc away, just well it sits unwell with me. I mean if this was an ongoing with no neat points in sight, then this would be fine with me, but he planned a good place to do this and it was only one year away if they didn't push the schedule, six months if they did. I know this was planned last summer, but it's was still obvious about release dates (planned releases of -ation series and AHM being planned as a summer release). God I hate economics. This why i work for people who are able to work under supply side economics only. If it can't be done for a profit, we don't do it in the first place.... Art never has to be sacrificed for sustainability.
Calvatron
Fuzor

Postby ponycorn » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Also, and without giving too much away, I'm making a big point in the book that the alt forms are incredibly important to each individual TF. They're a very personal choice and one they take pride in. Each TF can be defined by the choice of alt mode as it reflects some part of their personality. It's a choice made by them but one that's made (apart from necessity) aesthetically; think of how you choose a jacket when you go shopping, or a shirt. Criticise a TFs alt form and look out. Take all this into account and you have to wonder why the Seekers are all the same...

Is this really a hint that we might get to see a "How they met." flashback story about the three main Seekers? :shock: They looked the same on Cybertron too, so whatever made them choose the same alt modes must go way back.

I may cry a little bit reading a story like that... tears of joy!
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F 1:50 incv Ellipsis Design Image Comics 2021 DEC208790 4F"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #174 Image Comics 2017 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #174 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #34 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 JAN220320 34E (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM305 28A (CA) Glapion (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #28 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230291 343B (W) McConville (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #23 Cvr C TWD 20th Annv Image Comics 2023 0823IM448 23C (CA) Segovia"
SCORCHED #23 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 FEB230269 61C (CA) Hans"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1023IM390 28A (CA) Camuncoli"
NEW!
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON