This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFClub Movie Prime Upgrade sketches

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFClub Movie Prime Upgrade sketches

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Man I hope they make this too!!!

http://www.tfclub.com/tftop/diypics/200710170002.shtml

If anyone can translate the page, please add some details cause if they do build this I'll have 2 things to say...

1- I fully suport this company
2- So much for having money :P

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Re: TFClub Movie Prime Upgrade sketches

Postby Autobotic9 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:03 pm

not digging robot mode. They should pass on that mode and just have the trailer with a battle station flip out thing.
Skywarp is afraid of the creepy grey bar of ads.

A Terrifying...Terrorist. Silence! I kill you!
Autobotic9
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 pm

I just love how raw it looks :twisted: Like you can hear metal grind just by looking at it!

I'm looking for some cheap Prime trailers though. I wanna try my hand at some customs. I want one filled with guns that can flip up somewhat so waring bots can duck behind it and just stay armed as they fight.

I'd like to build it using G1 and G2 parts, but pair it with Classics Prime.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby First Gen » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
FP & C'd. Thats a great find. I tried an online translator to get something out of the post, but it made no sense in any translation. I tried Japanese, Chinese traditional and Simplified, but the characters were repetative and the translation made no sense whatsoever.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby First-Aid » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Cool pic...but I'm betting it's just a fan made thing...the cab is all red- not flamed out like movie Prime's altmode...

If it turns out to be real I will NOT eat my collection...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Cool, I got front paged.

But yeah everyone, heed that disclamer! This is just something I found on their site while looking for info on some of their upcoming releases.

I for one love the work these people are doing, and look forward to supporting there products in hopes that they can one day soon bring us something this cool!

Still, unless someone can translate the page, all I know is that it's a sketch I found :-?

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Geekee1 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

First-Aid wrote:Cool pic...but I'm betting it's just a fan made thing...the cab is all red- not flamed out like movie Prime's altmode...

If it turns out to be real I will NOT eat my collection...

It's definitely fan made. That's what these guys do.

Those sketches do look pretty cool. I got the Cliffjumper kit and it's awesome. If they keep up the same quality as that, and are able to get their stuff out to consumers easier, they're going to make a killing.
Geekee1
Godmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby saberconvoy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Thats really cool i wish i could get that but still just another rumor.
saberconvoy
Minibot

Postby JustinRODimus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Looks so complicated. If it were an add on, i bet it'd be a b to transform. and from the pic, it looks that you'd have to take it apart and put it somewhere on the robot. that makes it kinda less impressive.
JustinRODimus
Minibot

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I'm guessing fan made thing.

It's still impressive though, but considering the movie was going for a realistic look then the trailer wouldn't fit that style.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby dragons » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:12 pm

looks fan made and it wouldnt make no sense if prime would decide to have trailer in the second film and not the first one prime would have taken a trailer in the first one if it was ment to be having a trailer just popup out of no where and not see it in the first one wouldnt make to muasch sense to character.

but the first one did have alot of surprises in it so i will be surprised if it makes in the film & not fan cration i see jet engins in back of trailer
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Smokescreen85 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Motto: ""A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.""
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Looks cool to me. Having the trailer combine with the cab is a nice way to update Prime's look in robot mode. Reminds me a lot of Powermaster Prime only without Hi-Q and a lot more complicated looking. Too bad it's probably just fan art.
Smokescreen85
RPG Moderator
Alt Mode: Nissan Z Proto
Strength: 4
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Defcon! » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
It looks pretty cool and reminds me a little of the Cybertron Prime with the guns on his arms. Minus the cab part that looks like wings. I like it though!
Defcon!
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
For the love of god please be true. Prime needs a trailer again.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Strength: 7
Speed: 8

Postby soundwave13c » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
First-Aid wrote:Cool pic...but I'm betting it's just a fan made thing...the cab is all red- not flamed out like movie Prime's altmode

i agree :-B
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+

Postby MisterNewUzer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 pm

since I'm sure nobody will bother to glance at this unless I do THIS, here goes *deep inhale* :

THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN FLOATING AROUND ON TFCLUB FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, SO IT'S PROBABLY NOTHING MORE THAN A FAN IMAGE. IN FACT, THERE IS ANOTHER IMAGE ON THE SITE IN A SIMILAR ART STYLE OF 4 ROBOTS MADE TO RESEMBLE THE GUARDIAN CREATURES OF THE CARDINAL DIRECTIONS, NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST

Thank you :)
MisterNewUzer
Micromaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I like this, but I don't especially care for combining him with his trailer (along the lines of Armada Prime, Powermaster Prime, and...uh...I think maybe Star Convoy. (Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it looks when I look Star Convoy up on Action-HQ.)
I kind of agree about needing a trailer though. Leader class Movie Prime could have had one at least, IMO. Using the trailer to form a sort of gestalt or super mode for Prime is just getting kind of redundant for me though.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:42 pm

dragons wrote:looks fan made and it wouldnt make no sense if prime would decide to have trailer in the second film and not the first one prime would have taken a trailer in the first one if it was ment to be having a trailer just popup out of no where and not see it in the first one wouldnt make to muasch sense to character.

but the first one did have alot of surprises in it so i will be surprised if it makes in the film & not fan cration i see jet engins in back of trailer

My only problem with that line of thinking is that in the first one, they landed quick and went right into action. Wouldn't it stand to reason that by time TF2 rolls around, he'd have had enough time to develope something like this out of both bordome and nesecity?

Or are ye expecting the exact same designs in TF2 :roll: I can tell you right now that won't happen cause it'll sell less toys.

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:46 pm

MisterNewUzer wrote:since I'm sure nobody will bother to glance at this unless I do THIS, here goes *deep inhale* :

THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN FLOATING AROUND ON TFCLUB FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, SO IT'S PROBABLY NOTHING MORE THAN A FAN IMAGE. IN FACT, THERE IS ANOTHER IMAGE ON THE SITE IN A SIMILAR ART STYLE OF 4 ROBOTS MADE TO RESEMBLE THE GUARDIAN CREATURES OF THE CARDINAL DIRECTIONS, NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST

Thank you :)

OK, is there a point to that all though, or are you just stating that a site has more than one piece of concept art?

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby OptitronPrime » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Holy ****, that's badass
Want List:Armada Skywarp, Cybertron Thunderblast, Energon Dreadwing or Mirage.
OptitronPrime
Combiner

Postby Rocketeer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Well... my initial feeling is that it might be fanmade.
The reason is that there's no aero on top (that curvy thing that makes the wind go up over the trailer).
But that don't mean anything.

My gut feeling is...
Ultra Magnus!!!

Seriously, folks, take a look at that armor.
Note the guns and exaggerated pauldrons/shoulders.
Now picture it with blue and white.

Tell me that's not a Bay-ified Magnus.

(I can dream, can't I?) :roll:

------

EDIT:
Ran a few translators.
WorldLingo says:
The weapon and spraying engine packing box Pi Renxing the condition is protects the armor, the aircraft carrier prestige has moved.
Is I uses the camera as for third to rescreen in the family an old picture background is 15 years ago on my small time room wall
wall pastes at least fills on my picture that wall to be possible to distinguish has a picture is OP that is I 6 7 year old of or smaller time picture OP
must say now was picture Lian Zheimian the wall possibly all already has this picture to record me to distort actually the Jin'gang most primitive deep love
OP which I draws with the present to compare only then sighed regardless of were I or OP all changes nearby the mature
this OP right leg also energyVaguely distinguished " supporting-heaven pillar " three character “to hold up the " character to on just preschool's children was character at that time I who difficult to write
difficultly to record already can make a mistake in writing

BabelFish is pretty much the same thing.
There's a slight difference, though...

The weapon and sprays engine packing box Pi Renxing the condition protects the armor, The aircraft carrier prestige has not moved also ...... is I uses the camera as for third to rescreen in the family an old picture background is at least 15 years ago on my hour marquis room wall wall pastes fills on my picture that wall to be allowed to distinguish has a picture is O P that is I 67 year old or smaller time picture O P now do not need to say is picture Lian Zheimian the wall possibly all already does not have this picture actually to record me to distort the Jin'gang most primitive deep love O P which I draws with the present to compare only has sighed regardless of were I or O P all changed mature this O nearby the P right leg also to be able vaguely to distinguish "擎天柱" 仨 the character "to hold up" the character to on just preschool's children was character I which difficult to write difficultly to record already cannot write wrong at that time

Sounds like a guy wrote fan art of Prime.
But, again, that's just me.

I'm still holding out for an Ultra Magnus prototype.
Last edited by Rocketeer on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Autem semper audi alteram partem.
Et facere et pati fortia Autobot est.

<><
Rocketeer
Fuzor

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Actualy(and correct me if I'm wrong) but the movie line is the first line in a long time that hasn't had a Magnus repaint.

I'd like to see it stay that way though, but a add on for Prime, even that tanker thats always on Ebay would be nice. After all they did go through the trouble of adding a hitch port :-?

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
The detail work is incredible, but the overall look and idea is terrible. I would hope that this remains a fanmade thing and not an actual piece for TF2. If Prime has to have a trailer, I'd prefer it would be a mobile storage container for Ironhide's weaponry.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby s250 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm

no need more argue...
It's fan arts,100% sure
http://www.tfclub.com/tftop/diypics/index.shtml
this link is TFclub's fan arts gallery
s250
Minibot
News Credits: 108

Postby Keeperofthespark » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:20 pm

SWEET! I repeat, sweet! If that is real concept art then I'm sure some people be happy campers seeing as that Prime doesn't have flames anymore.
Keeperofthespark
Fuzor

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr V 1:40 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230225 1V (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240193 3F (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr R 1:25 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240205 3R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr L 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240199 3L (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230205 1B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL239635 3C (CA)Smith"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr C 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN249150 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr R 1:25 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240122 2R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON