This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Speechless"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Speechless"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:05 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

"Speechless" | Story by Colin Mck | Art by Mike "Optimus 8404" Ackerman | Letters by Carlos "Synapse" Oliveros

http://colinmck.deviantart.com/
http://optimus8404.deviantart.com/
http://hombreimaginario.deviantart.com/
WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Speechless"

Postby Ultra Magnus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
BlueStreak. Classic.
B-)
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot Jazz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 pm

LOL, are we sure this isn't Blurr in disguise?
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby JesWal » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Motto: "I aim to misbehave."
Weapon: Electro-Magnetic Rocket Launcher
Im guessing it isn't by accident that features and mentions several classics/universe characters. Cool.
JesWal
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm

I'd love a law saying you can shoot people like that.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby rhinox555 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Slagging brilliant! :grin:
-Decepticon Rhinox of Transtopia
rhinox555
Transmetal Warrior

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Great art. Bluestreak needs to shut up. I don't blame Sunstreaker for getting annoyed; I was a little bit annoyed too. Good story though.
:APPLAUSE:

Autobot Jazz wrote:LOL, are we sure this isn't Blurr in disguise?

Yes.
:lol:

Bluestreak's ranting like this is consistent with his Marvel Universe bio. Bluestreak still needs to shut the heck up, though. Let Sunstreaker slaughter the sneaky Decepticons in peace.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Menbailee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Bluestreak's rambling isn't just chatterboxing. Like many Autobots, he's a civilian forced into warfare. He watched his home and all the people in it obliterated. From his bio, we know that he chatters essentially to keep himself sane. Sunstreaker responds to the violence around him differently--he takes that violence into himself. He's become aggressive and a tad arrogant. Bluestreak's annoying, Bluestreak's sometimes annoying to people who don't get him, but if the war ever ends, he won't have lost a piece of himself, and he might be healthy for other shell-shocked Autobots to be around.
Menbailee
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Duke of Luns » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 am

*Blinks* Hey, the image cropping thing has finally been fixed! :APPLAUSE:

Anyway, nice piece. Bluestreak doesn't get a whole lot of media, and I don't remember him getting all that much face time in the G1 toon either. The art is nice too. But did ya have to go and blow up the awsome underused cassettes :( :P .
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:10 pm

I wasn't entirely certain Sunstreaker was going to stop firing when he was done with the 'Cons. And I don't think the other 'Bots would have been quick to stop him, either. :P
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Zombie Starscream » Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Duke of Luns wrote:*Blinks* Hey, the image cropping thing has finally been fixed! :APPLAUSE:

I noticed that too! I'm so happy :grin:

Nice one done on Bluestreak! :APPLAUSE:
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor AIR HAMMER Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor AIR HAMMER T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRAGE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Series 4 34 Kreon G1 Insecticon New"
BARRAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #4 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers G1 Pretenders Legends inner robot only complete 1989 221122A"
NEW!
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-48+ DARK AMBER LEO PRIME Transformers Masterpiece Beast Wars Hasbro 2023 New"
MP-48+ DARK AMBER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON