This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Till All Are Autobot"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Till All Are Autobot"

Postby Richter » Thu May 01, 2008 10:38 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Till All Are Autobot. Story: Curt “Duke of Luns” Lunsford | Art & Letters: Benjamin “Metryx” Galley.

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Till All Are Autobot"

Postby Burn » Thu May 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Very well written Duke! A scenario most likely following the Autobot victory.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Editor » Thu May 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Neat idea. Decepticon persecution and witch hunts.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu May 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Thats a really great piece Duke, very well told.

Art style is excellent too.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby fenrir72 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Sadly this is fiction reflecting reality. To the Victor, the Spoils! The old tyrants are now the persecuted/ downtreaded.

Just take a look at our history...........okay, modern history. World War I and II, the Germans and later the Japanese were treated like cr@p, heck even Japanese American citizens were herded into concentration camps in the good old US of A (I wonder why Italian and germans weren't?)

Back to fiction...........would you blame the Autobots in the first place?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Thu May 01, 2008 11:45 pm

It's a nice interpretation of what (most likely...) happened on Cybertron after the Movie & during FFOD. I really like seeing the 'old' Bots & Cons from Seasons 1 & 2, like Smokescreen, Reflector, & most notably, Shockwave. I really thought he would make it through the rest of the series w/o at least being cut in half & poked the the eyeball.

I like this one though, the art is great, & it provides a great vision of what went on w/the 'vintage' Decepticons & Autobots.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Menbailee » Fri May 02, 2008 12:03 am

One of my favorite mosaics so far. We like to think our heroes wouldn't behave this way, but if we think of them as people outside of a cartoon world, we know it's likely that they would. Mind you, retribution of this kind is not the only possible outcome of warfare; reparation is possible with enough responsibility. Cybertron would've needed a trusted and honorable leader like Optimus to pull that off. I'm reminded of how Woodrow Wilson's illness and death prevented the realization of his plans for reparations following WWI, and how the punitive measures against Germany helped lay the foundations for WWII. Considering what we know from Beast Wars, we could even consider this Mosaic canon. Nicely done.
Menbailee
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby doomboy536 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 am

An amazing mosaic, and most certainly my new favourite. I have a soft spot for the 'generic' TFs that we see in the comics and cartoons, so its nice to see a mosaic deal with things from their perspective.

:CON: forever!
Psychout wrote:To deliberately leave your allies and friends outnumbered and out-gunned in missions for personal gain in the arena is cowardice, end of.

Quoted for truth
doomboy536
Targetmaster
Location: England, which is part of the United Kingdom, so I guess both?

Postby Counterpunch » Fri May 02, 2008 5:59 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Too bad for the 'cons.

Don't do the crime (genocide?) if you can't do the time.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby olokin » Fri May 02, 2008 7:39 am

This is a fresh take on the Autobot victory. This time from the Decepticon perspective. Great story and great art. I really like the image of Shockwave's head and torso on a pike. One of the best Mosaics this year. :grin:
olokin
City Commander

Postby Pyrostrata » Fri May 02, 2008 10:16 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
I like this one a lot! A different veiw of an Autobot victory.

Poor Shockwave! :(
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby The_Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri May 02, 2008 11:48 am

Very nicely done. I always liked seeing things from the bad guys' perspective.
"Happiness is made of irony, sarcasm, and cynicism. You don't know or care why you're happy, and you don't want to know. Because if you did know, then you would think of what makes you unhappy, then you would have been better off not thinking about it at all, so why bother?" - Me

Groovy
The_Fires_Of_Inferno
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri May 02, 2008 11:55 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dude
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hmm, I always thought the Cons just fled from the planet and retreated to Charr on their own. This gives a bit of cruelty to the Autobots.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby OptimusShr » Fri May 02, 2008 3:38 pm

even Japanese American citizens were herded into concentration camps in the good old US of A (I wonder why Italian and germans weren't?)

We didn't round up the Italians and Germans because we were originally going to stay out of the war. Japan made the first move with Pearl Harbor.

Anyway, an excellent piece.
OptimusShr
Fuzor

Postby dragons » Fri May 02, 2008 4:07 pm

ive always wanted to see shockwave to die like that didtn think autobots had it in them to do something like that
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Fri May 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Simply beautiful. Love the art, well written, and, well, poignant to say the least.

Excellent work, my friend!

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Duke of Luns » Fri May 02, 2008 5:05 pm

doomboy536 wrote:An amazing mosaic, and most certainly my new favourite. I have a soft spot for the 'generic' TFs that we see in the comics and cartoons, so its nice to see a mosaic deal with things from their perspective.

:CON: forever!

Actually, they're not generics(ok, technically they were in almost every form of media so far), but team Reflector! Let's hear it for Spectro, Spyglass, and Viewfinder!!! http://www.tfu.info/subgroup/subgroup1.htm#refl

I chose to specifically ask for all three in their toy forms because while Reflector did have clones in the original show, they would look way to similar and you couldn't tell them apart. Also I didn't know whether to go for a hive mind or a single perspective with Reflector's dialogue, so having the other two worked whichever way you view them.

dragons wrote:ive always wanted to see shockwave to die like that didtn think autobots had it in them to do something like that

My view(which was pretty simple I guess) was that the Autobots were ticked. Think about it, their old leader for MILLIONS of years was dead, as well as a lot of their old friends and commrades, and some new guy who was just a punk kid previously tries to come in and tell them what to do, even though they have a very distince tactical advantage considering the Decepticons are exhausted, leaderless, and probably have very little morale. So while Rodimus is preaching peace(which I believe he was, hence why they acted when he was off-planet) the old Season 1 and 2 guys do what they've wanted to do for a long time, which is clean house. Maybe Shockwave fought back a little too hard, killed yet another Autobot while trying to capture him, and they were just pushed over the edge, and went to the extreme. Plus, Shockwave was considered dead anyway, whether a crazed Autobot does it or Unicron makes no difference, cause this is Fan-fiction.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby cybertronianjedi » Fri May 02, 2008 7:09 pm

one of the best ones ive seen.

it shows the "dark side" of the autobots. As if they were they bad guys.

really deep.

5/5
cybertronianjedi
Mini-Con

Postby cybertronianjedi » Fri May 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Is it me, or is that Prowl some where in the back of the panel that has a dead shockwave.
cybertronianjedi
Mini-Con

Postby Mr. Buzz Killington » Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Pyrostrata wrote:I like this one a lot! A different veiw of an Autobot victory.

Poor Shockwave! :(

I agree, and would shockwave try to solve the problems in both factions, so he could have ended the war? i mean, he's like a robot al gore!
Updated Deviantart page:
http://unicron94.deviantart.com/
:HEADHURTS:

Formerly Unicron 94
Mr. Buzz Killington
Vehicon

Postby fenrir72 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:11 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
To:Devil Gundam

Point taken but still, since the good old US of A already entered the war, why didn't they intern the germans and the italians? Why only the japanese?

And yes, in war, there are no real winners............poor Shockwave though, but if my understanding is correct(being a fan fiction and all), the decepticons were probably given a lose loose option, stay and be slagged or leave and also be slagged slowly anyway until permanent stasis lock off world)
Last edited by fenrir72 on Sat May 03, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Zombie Starscream » Sat May 03, 2008 10:37 am

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Wow, a lot of the Autobots on the surface seem to look like the peaceful types, but away from the watchful eyes of their leaders, a few of them are just as brutal as the Decepticons.
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Blackstreak » Thu May 08, 2008 6:32 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
This is probably coming much too late to be of any effect but I realized why this comic is so right. Given the fact the Decepticons separated themselves from the rest of the Cybertronian society, trained and weeded out the weak ones through the gladiatorial combat arena, and then laid waste on Cybertron, they deserve to be hunted down and destroyed. The Decepticons declared war on everything non-Decepticon, lost that war and now they expect mercy? They expect to go unpunished for their crimes? Did expected teh rest of the Cybertronian society to welcome back to the rest of society with open arms and kisses? I don't think so.

DESTROY EVERY LAST DECEPTICON TILL THEY ARE NO LONGER IN EXISTANCE!!!

And then turn aorund and destroy every vistage of their society: martial art practices, science, technology, everything the Decepticons built in the name of their wretched little empire.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr B Dark Grid Boom Studios Comics 2023 113B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230453 7E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228475 3Y (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics OCT230077 115D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230279 3B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #3 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 FEB240072 3D (CA) Frany"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230074 115A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Pack Excl Deluxe Boom Studios Comics 2023 (CA) Del Mundo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Pa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JAN240056 118D"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 3rd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUL238715"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230419 (CA) Mora"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr I 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230328 5I (CA) Ortega"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230462 7N (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON