This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Cartoon Netork TFA "Mission Accomplished" Airs At 10:30AM

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Cartoon Netork TFA "Mission Accomplished" Airs At 10:30AM

Postby Tigertrack » Sat May 03, 2008 5:51 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
For your viewing pleasure, here's the updated Cartoon Network schedule...

Today at 10:30 AM and tomorrow at 11:00 you can view "Mission Accomplished" and then you can join in the spolier filled discussion going on here http://seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38784.

And of course, YTVers as previously reported, get to see "Garbage In, Garbage Out" guest starring Weird Al Yankovic, and those watching Cartoon Network get to see this one next weekend, and then the following weekend "Velocity" is scheduled to be shown.

You can see the Cartoon Network schedule here http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlServices/ScheduleServices?methodName=mainSchedule&showId=326755&title=Transformers%20Animated&name=Transformers%20Animated&timezone=EST

Whatever your network, check these episodes out and then discuss them in any number of threads in the Cartoon and Comics Forum, including The Official Transformers Animated Discussion Thread http://seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=33613!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Cartoon Netork TFA "Mission Accomplished" Airs At 10:30AM

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Sat May 03, 2008 8:46 am

Whew....
That was a close one.....
When I saw clips of this ep I thought it already aired in the US.
Again, WHEW.....
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby leader magnus prime » Sat May 03, 2008 8:54 am

megatrons double agent ?
Devastation is coming
leader magnus prime
Vehicon

Postby DavidT » Sat May 03, 2008 8:57 am

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
I thought it was a pretty good episode. The way the story-line is going, it sounds like they plan on drawing out this series for the long run. Sounds like it may be possible to go beyond a 2nd season. I didn't notice any G1 or Beast Wars references in this episode, of course I forgot to look for them also.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby First-Aid » Sat May 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Very interesting how they have brought about the immortality of Starscream...it was starting to look like Groundhog Day though for a while...LOL

Sentinel Prime is going to get "his" one of these days, isn't he?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Ronynus Prime » Sat May 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Indeed he is. It seems that incident with the Headmaster didn't affect him at all; he even uses it against Optimus in way by "paying him back" with a re-instatement, 'hush-hush' style. ... jerk! Ultra Magnus continues to proove that there is a reason he is Supreme Commander of the Autobot Elite Gaurd... even with getting a lazer to the face, this is a Magnus I can respect; he CAN deal with that now :grin: !
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Flashwave » Sat May 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
One problem proving the incompetence of the Decepticons. Not one of them bothered to ask why Starscream was able to come back from the dead. Surely immortality would be something Megatron would be intrested in.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
best episode ever
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Speed: 8
Courage: 10

Postby idiot45 » Sun May 04, 2008 1:03 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLGfQCey6E

Best scene from the episode!!!
idiot45
Mini-Con

Postby Sunstar » Sun May 04, 2008 6:59 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I saw this as a torrent, but god, I love it. Over and over I've watched it. Animated is far better than I had anticipated. No, I was not one of the nay sayers either. Even my husband's been watching it and another friend, albeit, much younger, started to get into the series.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby cor2879 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:07 am

Motto: "Government didn't create the problem, government IS the problem."
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Cannon
This may just be the best Transformers series ever. And this is coming from a die hard G1 loyalist. I love the fact that there is an ongoing plot that ties in each (or at least most) episodes. And while I had serious doubts about this incarnation of Optimus Prime, I get it now, that we are getting to see him evolve into the Optimus Prime that we all knew in the 80's, and every week (at least since the Rise of Megatron eps) I think we have seen him progress a bit further. Sentinel Prime is wonderfully hatable and is practically as bad as the Decepticons. Megatron is a true homage to his G1 incarnation and basically is G1 Megs for all intents and purposes (aside from the voice and the alt mode). As far as no G1 references in this ep, I beg to differ. First, you had a cameo from a very G1 looking Ironhide at the beginning, second you had numerous references to "Starscream's Ghost" and also a rehash of a line from "Starscream's Brigade" (when Megatron said "You couldn't lead a parade"). Also, I am shockingly amazed by how much Sari is the least annoying human sidekick yet to appear in a Transformers series. Shocked because by all rights she should be annoying... she's a child with a squeaky voice after all. But yet they have done an excellent job of actually incorporating her into the story and even giving her a side story of her own that is yet to be explored. I haven't been this excited about a Transformers show since I was 8 years old ;-)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

- Albert Einstein
cor2879
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: Infinity

Postby Defcon! » Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 am

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
Again another awesome episode! It's hard for me to not like any of these anymore. Some are better than others but i think they're all pretty good and i like the continuity nd the characters! :D
Defcon!
Godmaster
Speed: 8

Postby TylerDante69 » Sun May 04, 2008 9:31 am

This is the best episode so far!!!

Great job!!

Bring on the toys already!!!

Double Agent on Cybertron!!

Could be Shockwave :-?
TylerDante69
Micromaster

Postby Justicity » Sun May 04, 2008 9:37 am

TylerDante69 wrote:Double Agent on Cybertron!!

I'm thinking Ironhide, anyone else???
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Flashwave » Sun May 04, 2008 10:29 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Justicity wrote:
TylerDante69 wrote:Double Agent on Cybertron!!

I'm thinking Ironhide, anyone else???

No. Considering the way it's going so far, I'm sure CN and Hasbro would have enough brain to know that Ironhide as a double-agent would get them scrapped by the fanboard. I'm thinking Shockwave, but we're going to find out I suspect in that episode Bee is having flashbacks to Boot Camp.

Doubt it's Ironhide
Flashwave
City Commander
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Tigertrack » Sun May 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ironhide's on the outer rim, not in Cybertron. Swindle might be a thought...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230809A"
NEW!
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
NEW!
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
NEW!
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230903A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230903A"
NEW!
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
NEW!
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete 230920A"
NEW!
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON