This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Diamond Comics Shipping List For April 18th, 2007

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The products on the list(s) below from Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. are expected to ship to comic book specialty stores on the indicated date(s) below. Note that this list is tentative and subject to change. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Products available this week on April 18th, 2007:

MAR073466 GI JOE GRAHAM CRACKERS EXCLUSIVE TRIPLE TREAT SET $8.99
FEB073529 TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT TARGET 2006 #1 $3.99

Products available next week on April 25th, 2007:

MAR073503 TRANSFORMERS PRIME DIRECTIVE MOVIE PREQUEL #4 $3.99

Product Codes

(O/A) offered again
(PI) please inquire at your store
(MR) mature readers
(RES) resolicited
(Note Price) new price increase
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby jgilkinson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:52 am

Did I miss the TF Animated Movie TBP or hasnt it been come out yet? Got all of the comic issues but i wanted the tpb.
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
So, Target 2006 is part of the Spotlight series? I thought it was going to be released under the Generations banner.

I can't wait for the next part of the movie prequel comic next week! Its been one of my favorite things that IDW has done with TFs so far. I wasn't too pleased with the animated movie adaption. Just wasn't original enough for me. I think I stopped at issue 3, but I can't even remember....
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:41 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Roboto750 wrote:So, Target 2006 is part of the Spotlight series? I thought it was going to be released under the Generations banner.

It was supposed to be.

jgilkinson wrote:Did I miss the TF Animated Movie TBP or hasnt it been come out yet?

Nope. Hasn't come out yet. And looks like it (along with Escalation, Kup and the TFCC TPB) are going to be late. That is, unless, they all magically appear on the list next week.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Blozor » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:35 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:So, Target 2006 is part of the Spotlight series? I thought it was going to be released under the Generations banner.

It was supposed to be.

I suspect it was a misprint by Diamond, and it's supposed to say "Generations: Target 2006," or more likely for the price, "Spotlight: Kup." Here's to hoping it's Kup because I really want to read this, and I already have Target 2006.
Blozor
Combiner
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby JazZeke » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:42 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Ryall posted this on the IDW board:

April 18:

TF: Target: 2006 #1

April 25

TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act
TF Spotlight: Kup

May 2

TF Movie Prequel #4
TF: Escalation #6
TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2
TF Target: 2006 #2
TF: War Within TPB, Vol. 2

So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 pm

JazZeke wrote:Ryall posted this on the IDW board:

April 18:

TF: Target: 2006 #1

April 25

May 2

TF Movie Prequel #4
TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2

So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.

That would seem more like it. Though, this puts the next prequel comic a week later than I was hoping. :sad:
Roboto750
Headmaster

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:11 pm

What the deuce is "TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act"? Are they adapting the Cybertron TV show/toy line?
Last edited by Leonardo on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Leonardo wrote:What the deuce is "TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act"? Ar ethey adapting the Cybertron TV show/toy line?

I believe it is the collected issues of the fan club only comic that ran in the Transformers Collector's Club newsletter. We heard about this a while back, but nothing for a while. Funny, I was actually thinking about what happened to this release yeasterday. I thought it might have been cancelled.
Roboto750
Headmaster

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Roboto750 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:What the deuce is "TF: Cybertron: Balancing Act"? Ar ethey adapting the Cybertron TV show/toy line?

I believe it is the collected issues of the fan club only comic that ran in the Transformers Collector's Club newsletter. We heard about this a while back, but nothing for a while. Funny, I was actually thinking about what happened to this release yeasterday. I thought it might have been cancelled.

Ah, thank you.

Wait, it's no longer a "fan club only" comic if it's collected for general publication, is it?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:40 pm

JazZeke wrote:Ryall posted this on the IDW board:

April 25

May 2

TF Movie Prequel #4
TF Animated Movie TPB

May 9

TF Cover Gallery, Vol. 2

Ooh, that's nice. Now it leaves me with a difficult choice: do I get all of that weekly, or save it until the fourth and buy them all as birthday prezzies?

JazZeke wrote:So most likely it's an error on the Diamond shipping list.

If you ask me, the whole Diamond shipping list is a great huge error.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:41 pm

Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Wait, it's no longer a "fan club only" comic if it's collected for general publication, is it?

Nah, no longer fan club only, though they do get them first (individually). I know it's kinda controversial because of that. Though, I'm a fan club member and I'm fine with it. It'll be a nice little collection of all of the comics, including the ones that I missed.
Roboto750
Headmaster

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:44 pm

Roboto750 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Nah, no longer fan club only, though they do get them first (individually). I know it's kinda controversial because of that. Though, I'm a fan club member and I'm fine with it. It'll be a nice little collection of all of the comics, including the ones that I missed.

Are they good? I mean, presumably they were free for club members. Are they going to be worth a purchase?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

Are they good? I mean, presumably they were free for club members. Are they going to be worth a purchase?

They're decent. The art is good and you get to see some rare characters being used. My only gripe is that they're pretty darn short. If they have a good price on them, then yeah, it's a good buy for the collection.
Roboto750
Headmaster

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Roboto750 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:

Ah, thank you.

They're decent. The art is good and you get to see some rare characters being used. My only gripe is that they're pretty darn short. If they have a good price on them, then yeah, it's a good buy for the collection.

:-? I'll consider them.
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Roboto750 wrote:Nah, no longer fan club only, though they do get them first (individually). I know it's kinda controversial because of that. Though, I'm a fan club member and I'm fine with it. It'll be a nice little collection of all of the comics, including the ones that I missed.

Let's not forget that this was a Fan Club exclusive that got a general release, too. And I don't seem to recall anyone bitching about that...
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:14 pm

!!!! the tf:movie comic coming out early? i thought it wasnt due till may?
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:Nah, no longer fan club only, though they do get them first (individually). I know it's kinda controversial because of that. Though, I'm a fan club member and I'm fine with it. It'll be a nice little collection of all of the comics, including the ones that I missed.

Let's not forget that this was a Fan Club exclusive that got a general release, too. And I don't seem to recall anyone bitching about that...

Actually that was a Botcon exclusive comic from 2006, not a club exclusive per se. The exclusive analogy is still the same though. You're right, I don't think anyone complained about that one. I'm fine with them releasing this stuff generally. It allows more people to appreciate and enjoy them.
Roboto750
Headmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
NEW!
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
NEW!
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
NEW!
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON