This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Mosaics: Devour

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TF Mosaics: Devour

Postby First Gen » Wed May 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Devour.” Story: Willaim Bates | Art & Letters: Cory “Jetsream-X” Holmes

newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: TF Mosaics: Devour

Postby Bumblebeast » Wed May 21, 2008 1:13 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

this is hard scifi and probably the best mosaic evur! EVUR!
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed May 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nice
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Not bad, but did anyone check the spelling?? It's 'veil,' not 'vail,' and 'cries,' not 'crys.'
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
:yinyang: Sure Unicron, you think you're doing everyone a favor of removing their pain by eating them. :BANG_HEAD:

You've realized that once you eat them, they won't feel any pain. :HEADHURTS:

BUT they won't feel anything else either. #-o

Ya need a new plan, Unicron. A new plan. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Mr-Valkeyreion » Wed May 21, 2008 2:45 pm

Sabrblade wrote::yinyang: Sure Unicron, you think you're doing everyone a favor of removing their pain by eating them. :BANG_HEAD:

You've realized that once you eat them, they won't feel any pain. :HEADHURTS:

BUT they won't feel anything else either. #-o

Ya need a new plan, Unicron. A new plan. :roll:

Why doesn't he just make a living of selling pain killers lol hes a planet so he could have ALOT of them to sell...plus he could have some himself!
Proud member of the ODB crew!

Sledge wrote:I quite like the look of Jetfire and Jetstorm. They've grown on me.

But then, so does athlete's foot, so that might not be a recommendation.

Tekka wrote:The ODB just showed up on gaydars across the world. And armed with that knowledge, I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Mr-Valkeyreion
Combiner

Postby Black Bumblebee » Wed May 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Well, even if this were the case... Unicron's not doing it for "their own good." He's doing it because hearing their "pain" makes him feel uncomfortable. Imagine if their were flies buzzing around you, making that ugly wzzzwwwzzzewzzzzz noise. You'd want to silence them, right?

That's pretty much what Unicron is doing. Swatting flies.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Black Bumblebee wrote:Well, even if this were the case... Unicron's not doing it for "their own good." He's doing it because hearing their "pain" makes him feel uncomfortable. Imagine if their were flies buzzing around you, making that ugly wzzzwwwzzzewzzzzz noise. You'd want to silence them, right?

That's pretty much what Unicron is doing. Swatting flies.

Not really. In this case, he's searching for flies to swat, rather than merely swatting flies that come up to him.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Autobot Snake Eyes » Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Cool!
Please check out my You Tube videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gojira12345678910
Please stay tuned for a upcoming stop motion I am making.

Max Payne was awesome! check it out!
Autobot Snake Eyes
Targetmaster

Postby soundwave13c » Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
i think that this is probably the best mosaic yet :!:

the snip from the beginning of the movie is a great idea and a story for a character that most dont know about is interesting
soundwave13c
Combiner
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Wed May 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
seriously I would have enjoyed this if someone had just checked the spelling. Childish mistakes like that ruin **** for me.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed May 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:seriously I would have enjoyed this if someone had just checked the spelling. Childish mistakes like that ruin **** for me.

QFT.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Hmm, interesting concept, and kinda ties into the Marvel comics idea of Unicron. Didn't Unicron wish to live in a void or something of that nature?

Anyway, it's nice to see a new spin on something from the movie, and maybe give a logic explanation of why Unicron does what he does the same way that Galactus has a logical explanation behind him. But, Unicron is a lot more selfish than Galactus in that he has his own agenda, and his actions are as much about making him feel better than satisfying a basic need(food). Hmm, lot to think about in this Mosaic, very nice done.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby snavej » Thu May 22, 2008 4:44 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
This is, basically, the same philosophy as that of Judge Death in the Judge Dredd stories from the 2000AD comic. 'The crime is life; the sentence is death.' :-?

What it fails to take into account is the missions in life that people are intended to pursue.
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Speed: 3
Courage: 9

Postby Chaoslock » Thu May 22, 2008 5:07 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:seriously I would have enjoyed this if someone had just checked the spelling. Childish mistakes like that ruin **** for me.

Really, you need to check the spelling instead of enjoying the story... :? :roll:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:59 am

Chaoslock wrote:

Really, you need to check the spelling instead of enjoying the story... :? :roll:

That's not the point. The glaring mistakes take away from the story; like Unicron would make mistakes like that...
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby fairplaythings » Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Motto: "For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping that he will have the courage to answer."
Weapon: Slingshot
1337W422102 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:

That's not the point. The glaring mistakes take away from the story; like Unicron would make mistakes like that...

I'm amused our fandom will attack beautiful art when it is miscoloured (a la the Beast Wars Sourcebooks) but isn't appalled by spelling errors. Spelling and punctuation matter! Mistakes take away from the final product. It makes what could be a very good vignette amateurish.
fairplaythings
Micromaster
Buy from fairplaythings on eBay
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu May 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Well damn, if folks want to piss and moan about 2 little spelling errors in what was otherwise a good story, why not just ask for your money back?? OH, that's right, you can't because these stories are just a fans contribution and no one gets paid for them.
Until the folks kind enough to contribute to these start getting paid big bucks and deserve to have their work looked over by an editor, why don't people just back the hell off and appreciate the fact that somebody took the time out of their schedule to give us stories like these. I didn't even complain when I got a screwed up version of Spotlight:Grimlock and I paid good money for that one. Mistakes will happen, they happen to EVERYONE, just be thankful you have Mosaics to read. If you folks are that uptight, I'll give you 20 bucks to find a 10 dollar hooker and go thru twice! Whatever it takes.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: SNAKES EYES AGENT OF COBRA #3 IDW Comics 2015 (W) Costa 200210a"
GI Joe: SNAKES EYE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B 1223IM260 (CA) Ortiz"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #286 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL210466 286B Sanchez 220920"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP200476 5RIA"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON