This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BBTS Has Henkei Thundercracker By Itself For Preorder

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BBTS Has Henkei Thundercracker By Itself For Preorder

Postby DavidT » Tue May 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
I just noticed that BigBadToyStore now has Henkei Thundercracker up for Pre-Order by itself now. So if you do not want the new Skywarp, you are in luck. :grin:

Pre-Order is $74.99
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: BBTS Has Henkei Thundercracker By Itself For Preorder

Postby Autoclot » Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Ooooh... cool. I've never bought from BBTS before - does anyone know how they are for sales to the UK?
Autoclot
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Sunstar » Tue May 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
this is great news for those who just want TC and don't have a whole lot of spare cash and 74 is not too uneasonable. A far cry from the 200+ that we were trying to be told they would be. Anywhoo... This is wonderful news.

EVERYBODY COME AND GET HIM!
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nekoman » Tue May 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
After shipping Rinkya would be cheaper. And I’m in no rush since now we’ve confirmed there is no limit.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Kanyon » Tue May 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Argh, so expensive just to finish the seekers..Guess I'll go in my corner and cry now.
Kanyon
Combiner

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Front Paged and credited.

I'm sure this pre-order will be appreciated by many fans who have already gotten Skywarp from the Ultra Magnus 2 pack.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Burn » Tue May 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Nifty. Con everyone into ordering them together then put a solo pre-order up a few days later.

Wonder how many will rush out and cancel their pre-order for TC & SW and go TC only.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue May 27, 2008 5:29 pm

Thanks, just updated my preorder page acordingly.

HOORAY FOR SAVING $120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue May 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Nekoman wrote:After shipping Rinkya would be cheaper. And I’m in no rush since now we’ve confirmed there is no limit.

That was confirmed, I though it was only going to be made by the number of preorders.

Also, you found a cheaper source? I have a couple people looking, but nothing solid yet.

Oh and just cause I'm not selfish in my online hunting, one of the people I tipped off was Thomas Lee, of the Ebay favorite ToyArena. He's normaly real good at underselling BBTS, and, he's greatful for the lead :D

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby GetterDragun » Tue May 27, 2008 5:55 pm

I heard that these are not going to be limited, that they'll take orders until the clisng date (kind of like the Star Convoy reissue). Well, we all know what happened to that $15 Star Convoys on Yahoo Japan.

So who at BotCon said our sets would retain their value?

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Sunstar » Tue May 27, 2008 6:08 pm

GetterDragun wrote:I heard that these are not going to be limited, that they'll take orders until the clisng date (kind of like the Star Convoy reissue). Well, we all know what happened to that $15 Star Convoys on Yahoo Japan.

Value is a very subjective matter. What person X is willing to pay is not the same as what Person Y will pay.

I am sure that those who want a genuine botcon thundercracker, or thundercracker compleatists will pay mucho for the figure. But as for toys, It's generally not considered a good invenstment. When I buy my toys, I buy them for my own personal enjoyment future value is not a prioraty to me.

If I do buy anything extra of anything, its not for profit, but usually for a quick trade or something.

I checked on ebay just now. And auction for tc, still has 5 days currently going for 65. I am pretty sure it should go high.
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Sunstar
Gestalt

Postby capellamusic » Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
For those outside the USA check http://www.etoysjapan.com/, the price is better.
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5

Postby Sledge » Tue May 27, 2008 6:24 pm

GetterDragun wrote:So who at BotCon said our sets would retain their value?
Um, I thought we'd worked out that the Henkei TC will be selling for about what you paid for your Botcon one? So how has it not retained its value?
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby Sunstar » Tue May 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Sledge wrote:
Um, I thought we'd worked out that the Henkei TC will be selling for about what you paid for your Botcon one? So how has it not retained its value?

I am not sure but I think he means the secondary market value of Botcon Thundercracker migth not be getting the 2 - 300 dollars it currently is getting. I don't think he means the 50 some odd bucks it cost to get a botcon tc originally.
Sunstar
Gestalt

Postby tech348 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks just ordered my two. :grin:
tech348
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Wheeljack35 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:47 pm

:grin: I just preordered one :grin:
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Pyrostrata » Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Yay me! Just set up my pre-order for the set of Seekers....Henkei Starscream is on my birthday list as well! *does the happy dance* :DANCE:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby GetterDragun » Tue May 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Sledge wrote:

The statement was made this year when the acknowlege value was around $250. Not that I would sell mine anyways, I'm just keeping track of all this.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby Sledge » Tue May 27, 2008 7:08 pm

That was a pretty stupid statement on their part, then. I can't see how anyone can offer a guarantee on what people will be willing to pay for an item in the future.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby GetterDragun » Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Sunstar wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:I heard that these are not going to be limited, that they'll take orders until the clisng date (kind of like the Star Convoy reissue). Well, we all know what happened to that $15 Star Convoys on Yahoo Japan.

Value is a very subjective matter. What person X is willing to pay is not the same as what Person Y will pay.

Since you used the term value in reference to what people pay, then no, value is not subjective at all, in this case it is pure supply and demand.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby Sunstar » Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

GetterDragun wrote:
Sledge wrote:

The statement was made this year when the acknowlege value was around $250. Not that I would sell mine anyways, I'm just keeping track of all this.

I am sure for the Hardcore botcon collectors, the 250 dollar value will remain intact. Those like myself, would not pay that sort of money anyway, so there is no value lost for you.
Sunstar
Gestalt

Postby GetterDragun » Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Sledge wrote:That was a pretty stupid statement on their part, then. I can't see how anyone can offer a guarantee on what people will be willing to pay for an item in the future.

That's my point, why didn't they just say "Yea, they're coming out with a Henkei Thundercracker."

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby Tekka » Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I suppose it went along the lines of saying whatever needed to be said to keep the customers happy at the time. When clearly if they cannot offer a guarantee as to Takara's use of any mold, then they certainly cannot guarantee to control inflation in markets outside any Transformer related company.
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Postby Tripredacus agent » Tue May 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Autoclot wrote:Ooooh... cool. I've never bought from BBTS before - does anyone know how they are for sales to the UK?

I've been using them for years and their service is excellent, P&P is typically around $25 and your stuff is usually with you within a fortnight.
" Job has all his children killed, and Michael Bay gets to keep making movies. Then I was right there is no God." - Kyle Broflovski
Tripredacus agent
Mini-Con

Postby GetterDragun » Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Sunstar wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:

I am sure for the Hardcore botcon collectors, the 250 dollar value will remain intact. Those like myself, would not pay that sort of money anyway, so there is no value lost for you.

Not true. Supply and Demand. There is now less demand for BotCon TC, therefore the price will drop. This is simple economics.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 2B Griffith"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 9A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON