This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

eHobby Updates: Encore Pictures & MP Skywarp Details!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

eHobby Updates: Encore Pictures & MP Skywarp Details!

Postby Stormrider » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:52 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
eHobby has posted pictures of the upcoming G1 Transformers Encore series. These are slated to be released in August. eHobby also has information about the upcoming MP-06 Skywarp figure.

Convoy (Optimus Prime)

Megatron

Soundwave

Starscream

Skywarp

(Japanese translated by Seibertron.com): Skywarp will contain all of the alt mode accessories and detail as MP Starscream. The plane will be all black. Skywarp will feature two new face molds: “High Pressure Face” and “Gnashing Teeth Face”. Skywarp will also feature some clear parts and include a pilot, sidewinder missiles, display base, and two sidearm cannons.

It is rumored that Skywarp will have more die-cast than Starscream. According to the translation “Fans will be proud of the heavy appearance and strength due to die-cast use.”
Last edited by Stormrider on Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Yeti » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:56 am

MP-6 Skywarp is soooo mine:)
Yeti
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Leonardo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:57 am

Translated by Seibertron? As in Ryan himself? Does Ryan read Japanese?

That Skyloom link is a terrific read.

How will he have more die-cast than Starscream?
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby hyperconvoy69 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:58 am

Motto: "Execute excellently."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
can't wait to get my hands on skywarp. Thank goodness there's some retooling.
hyperconvoy69
Fuzor
News Credits: 2
Watch hyperconvoy69 on YouTube
Buy from hyperconvoy69 on eBay
Alt Mode: Hover Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Bonger » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:19 am

jprime69 wrote:can't wait to get my hands on skywarp. Thank goodness there's some retooling.

Sounds good. Hopefully quality control will be better and the pilot will be detailed.

The use of die cast sounds promising.
Bonger
City Commander

Postby tile_mcgillus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:35 am

So Skywarp will have the same accessories...that kinda of stinks. I really wanted something to make him unique besides the face...I mean if they are going to be doing this 4 more times...lets make them feel different.
tile_mcgillus
Minibot

Postby Bonger » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:39 am

I actually can't think of any accessories that would be unqique to Skywarp or Thundercracker off the top of my head.

Maybe some MP Energon Cubes? ;-)
Bonger
City Commander

well...

Postby Autobot Skids » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:46 am

There must be some footage of Skywarp holding something interesting in his hand...

Anyways; I'm going to pass on him and go for the Encore line. Love to get my hands on these 4 guys and already preordered the set at BBTS...

Been a LONG...LONG time since G1 Prime was mine...

Skids
Autobot Skids
Micromaster

Postby Stormrider » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:54 am

Leonardo wrote:Translated by Seibertron? As in Ryan himself? Does Ryan read Japanese?

Sorry for the confusion. I translated this from the original page (I speak Japanese) - http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?port=33301&req=PRODUCT&code=mp6. In addition to the translation, I posted a Google translated page (above) as well so people could check it out in English. (The Google translated pages are not as reliable though).

I was trying to say translated by "Seibertron.com" so you know that this information was translated by us and not another source. Darn typos :P (corrected now)

I forgot to mention that there will be new stickers for Skywarp.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Roboto750 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Still not overly impressed by those over done reissues.

The news on MP Skywarp is good. I'm glad that they are changing the mold for the face and adding more die cast! I like the black color they've mentioned, I just hope they highlight it with purple and white, to make it more like Skywarp.
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Leonardo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:34 am

Stormrider wrote:
Leonardo wrote:Translated by Seibertron? As in Ryan himself? Does Ryan read Japanese?

Sorry for the confusion. I translated this from the original page (I speak Japanese) - http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?port=33301&req=PRODUCT&code=mp6. In addition to the translation, I posted a Google translated page (above) as well so people could check it out in English. (The Google translated pages are not as reliable though).

I was trying to say translated by "Seibertron.com" so you know that this information was translated by us and not another source. Darn typos :P (corrected now)

I forgot to mention that there will be new stickers for Skywarp.

That's understandable. I had calculated that if not Ryan then you meant the site anyway. Those Google translations are never very good, in my opinion, but they are an interesting read!
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:35 am

Oh, I don't know, I think I prefer the translation I see on their site:

[sutasukurimu] in the head, to the aircraft it becomes deformed the important character of the jet remaining overnight unit which MP conversion!!
The sky loom of the jet remaining overnight unit appeared in the masterpiece series.
Modelling two types of sky loom peculiar high pressure face and face which gnashes teeth anew
It became the color ring which reproduced animation faithfully, centers sky loom peculiar black.
With jet mode gimmick of prejudice in full load, canopy opening and closing, reappearance and pilot of internal mechanic
Figure (Dr. [akabiru]) embarkation possibility and flap of main wing 4 place mobility, nose cone opening and closing,
The riding gear of 3 places to develop, as for the air brake reappearance of the expectation surface and left and right exhaust nozzle mobility possibility
The vectored nozzle it is the item of full load such as reappearance.
Furthermore you are proud of heavy appearance and the strength due to die-cast use, also new clear decare has belonged.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 am

jprime69 wrote:can't wait to get my hands on skywarp. Thank goodness there's some retooling.

I could not agree more, a different pilot would be nice too, but I can't recall SkyWarp ever flying anybody? maybe I can find one of those mini mincroman pilots to place inside of him.

I hopeif they eventual release Dirge, he comes with a Sean Berger, that would be cool.

Sadly in all this however, I can't seem to bring up the pictures though. I's ok though I saw a thumb over at Tformers, it was tiny but got the job done. If these are clearer, well that'll just be a treat for later than!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Leonardo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:53 am

Did Skywarp ever fly anyone in the comics?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Stormrider » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:55 am

Leonardo wrote:That's understandable. I had calculated that if not Ryan then you meant the site anyway. Those Google translations are never very good, in my opinion, but they are an interesting read!

The Google translations are an interesting read. It's like putting your head in a blender for a few seconds. :P
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Leonardo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:56 am

Stormrider wrote:
Leonardo wrote:That's understandable. I had calculated that if not Ryan then you meant the site anyway. Those Google translations are never very good, in my opinion, but they are an interesting read!

The Google translations are an interesting read. It's like putting your head in a blender for a few seconds. :P

Yes, or pretending that grammar doesn't exist!
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Swerve » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:08 am

Caelus wrote:Oh, I don't know, I think I prefer the translation I see on their site:

[sutasukurimu] in the head, to the aircraft it becomes deformed the important character of the jet remaining overnight unit which MP conversion!!
The sky loom of the jet remaining overnight unit appeared in the masterpiece series.
Modelling two types of sky loom peculiar high pressure face and face which gnashes teeth anew
It became the color ring which reproduced animation faithfully, centers sky loom peculiar black.
With jet mode gimmick of prejudice in full load, canopy opening and closing, reappearance and pilot of internal mechanic
Figure (Dr. [akabiru]) embarkation possibility and flap of main wing 4 place mobility, nose cone opening and closing,
The riding gear of 3 places to develop, as for the air brake reappearance of the expectation surface and left and right exhaust nozzle mobility possibility
The vectored nozzle it is the item of full load such as reappearance.
Furthermore you are proud of heavy appearance and the strength due to die-cast use, also new clear decare has belonged.

I love Engrish!
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 am

im glad i didnt get starscream.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper

Postby Vile MK III » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:44 am

No energy axe for Convoy? ;-;
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby Sunstar » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:54 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
diecast. I hope they do an MP-anime correct screamer
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kimmer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:47 am

i'm curious about this encore line. are they exactly like the tfc line or different in any way?
Kimmer
Combiner

Postby City Commander » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:49 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
It was of course to be!
Can't wait to get this one.

I would say watch them make Thundercracker an exclusive, but then I remember that this is Takara, and not Hasblo.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Basketball Jones » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:17 am

A "bouncer bomb" constructed of a spring-loaded apparatus and a missile composed of a material conductive to bouncing would be nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Csskywarp6.jpg
Basketball Jones
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby jgilkinson » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:40 am

will the ehobby releases be sold on other sites?
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby NightFall » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:31 am

Ouuu, gnashing teeth, high pressure, more die-cast, clear parts...well sounds great! :)
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #270 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP190670 270B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON