This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That's not a bad price for the cyclonus set, shame in already spent up for now otherwise I would have jumped on it
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:47 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but just picked up Masterpiece Shattered Glass Optimus £69.99 from Kapow...

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/brand-new-t ... -4970.html
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Not mentioned before and £30 cheaper than it previously has been too, nice find :) as much as I want more decepticons (or robots to stand with them) sadly for all lines and not just master pieces I'm not sure having recolored autobots counts yet it seems to be all I am buying at the mo.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Kapows added some more transformers stuff to its sale:

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/sale.html

The White & Nerdy Weird Al at £18 is the stand out piece for me tho :P as much as I want the Hasbro TR Overlord (£35) I'm waiting for cheaper even though to my knowledge it has not been in any stores here as yet.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Good news (in a way), The entertainer is stocking the boxed cheapo (authentics?) line of transformers they had:
bumblebee,
optimus,
Prowl
Jetfire

in at £12 each which means we might get the shockwave that looks nice. Spotted them on the shelves today and nededless to say left them where they were, bit expensive for cheaper figures but at least they have made it this side of the pond, hopefully it won't stop the stores stocking the generations lines still.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
blackeyedprime wrote:Good news (in a way), The entertainer is stocking the boxed cheapo (authentics?) line of transformers they had:
bumblebee,
optimus,
Prowl
Jetfire

in at £12 each which means we might get the shockwave that looks nice. Spotted them on the shelves today and nededless to say left them where they were, bit expensive for cheaper figures but at least they have made it this side of the pond, hopefully it won't stop the stores stocking the generations lines still.

If that includes taxes, then it is an even better price than the US and the best price these figures ever went for. Probably a first for the UK.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Generations Cyber Battalion Line Found at UK Retail for a Great Price

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 pm

We have some good news for UK fans. The Cyber Battalion line has been found at the Entertainer. These are the voyager sized simpler (and cheaper) figures that were so hard to find for a while and only available at Walgreens in the west. This is the first wave ever found at UK retail and is composed of Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Prowl and Jetfire. This is good news for UK fans hoping to eventually see that Shockwave sine it means at least one store is stocking these toys now. The best part is the price. While UK retail prices for Transformers are traditionally the US nominal amount in pounds (meaning a $20 USD toy selling for £20), these are only £12, making them even cheaper than how much they cost at US retail (when including taxes).

The sighting comes from blackeyedprime who had this to say:

blackeyedprime wrote:Good news (in a way), The entertainer is stocking the boxed cheapo line of transformers they had:
bumblebee,
optimus,
Prowl
Jetfire

Here are reviews for our UK fans in case they want to know more about them:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Shockwave might tempt me for £12 or less but surprised The Entertainer is selling anything at a good deal cos their Titans Return deluxe figure price is way too high (£23 as opposed to usual £18). They've ripped off many a poor parent and child that way.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:56 am

I only check the entertainer to see what deals they have as I can vouch for their expensiveness. I will keep an eye out for good ole shockwave though
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Coptur » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 am

Yeah I saw these on Friday in my local store.

I searched for Shockwave but no luck :-(

Knowing how The Entertainer works it could be highly likely that this is a one time 'lost' shipment sold off cheap to the best bidder.

I did manage to get all of PotP wave 2 legends ;)^
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Easy Tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:23 am

Saw these yesterday in the Manchester Arndale Centre Entertainer.

They had Battleslash too - first time I've seen him. *Almost* tempted, but their Legends are priced at a ludicrously expensive amount.
Easy Tiger
Micromaster

Postby Coptur » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:43 am

Easy Tiger wrote:Saw these yesterday in the Manchester Arndale Centre Entertainer.

They had Battleslash too - first time I've seen him. *Almost* tempted, but their Legends are priced at a ludicrously expensive amount.

The PotP should be £11.00 each for some reason the Titans Return are £13/14 (Cosmos & Seaspray) if the Battleslash was on a £13/£14 peg then is was displayed in the wrong place.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:28 am

So the entertainer has potp legends wave 2? Might be time to head to Middlesborough
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:37 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
FYI, Cyber Battalions are usually $16.99 USD or $17.99, depending on the location if the Walgreens. This is the same price as a deluxe.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Caved and picked up a jetfire (no Potp wave 2 legends at my local).

The box feels like a cereal box and in some ways is pleasing because it is not using precious plastic up for packaging. Not being able to see the toy inside, choose a better paint job or avoid visible QC issues is a big negative compared to other ranges. The image on the packaging shows the toy to have defined panel lines, elbow joints (woop) and some surprisingly nicely sculpted fingers/hands. Hollow legs are obvious but in genuinely looks a nice figure & the two holes on the top of the jet looks like it could potentially have been made with a fastpack in mind.

Comparing it price wise to £14 Legends or £7 Decoy suits, it comes across as good value for money ( I honestly thought the leader class combiner wars mold looked cheap and priced at £30-£50 was never an option for me-I'm yet to get the takara legends version but hoping this jetfire will do & at half the price).

Upon opening the box and bracing for disappointment, I'd opened it the wrong way and a huge cthru plastic square was taped to the back, made me think why?? So much for saving the precious plastic and there was a lot more plastic ties holding the figure down than what seems needed but not in any places that would rub the paint. The panel lines weren't dark or shaded as they looked to be on the box art but at £12 I'm not too worried about trying to use a gundam marker on it.

Robot Mode:
The fingers/hands are well done and are not as intricate as they appear to be sculpt wise on the innerside of the fingers whilst giving a great look to the hands compared to closed fists (or lack of as in the cases with some deluxes like CW Rook). What would be ugly nonfunctional fake wheels on the knees don't stand out as being so which is surprising, they just look like a raised detail. Shoulder joints are stiff but no fear of breaking where as the elbow joints feel a bit loose. The fake knee joints make the legs look articulated which complements the figure. The back of the figure looks bland and is mainly for function tho they have put panel lines/markings in the wing hollows, and the back of the feet are detailed as they form the top rear of jet node. The leg joints are surprisingly nice and solid ratchet joints. In general it is fairly nice in robot mode and nothing stands out as ugly or having to go to extreme lengths to hide the hollow parts from sight (unless he is put in a surrendering pose or doing some aerobics)

Jet mode:
The nose doesn't tab in place which is odd but lowers the chances of breakages and its not a rubber monstrosity like on the seeker reissues. The tab hole on the cockpit which is cleverly photographed angle wise on the box unfortunately ruins the cockpit when viewed from any above angle and the two potential fast pack holes are just deep set screw holes that make you feel the jet is missing something -the guns do fit in there even if it doesn't look good with them in. I had some slight paint rub on a rear fin but nothing major. The swing wings are designed to be pegged into the arms and are not designed to swing as such in jet mode. They can be fixed in two positions tho by the different pegs on the wings which is neat. The forward wing formation reveals more of the hollow arms which can be used to peg in the guns (in either wing formation) to help hide them when viewed from above (Note, one of the hands on mine does not like to fit the gun by upside down means) or to differentiate from its mold mates in jet mode rather than them all having under wing guns (either by the wing holes or shoulder holes).
The Front fake wheel can be hid but was a bit stiff on mine so I chose not to, and the feet do look a bit silly underneath the plane but I don't think there is many transformer planes that can be appreciated from the undercarriage view due to all the kibble they usually have. No convincing Gerwalk mode due to the lack of knee joints and the wings (it looks a bit pop n twin beeish/characturish) but its not really a big deal.

Display wise it fits in well with TR Megatron in jet mode and the classics seekers, I wouldn't want the Starscream version of this as it is noticeably larger than TR Megatron in jet mode. If I wasn't displaying TR Megs that way I'd happily pick this up as Starscream (and likely still will, though I'm dreading feet snapping off of classic/RTS seekers to be put off from ever transforming them to robot mode). In the end a really nice figure with a few slight faults but clearly outshining the others in its range & no disappointment to be found.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Thanks for the review :-) I do like the look of jetfire but their is a certain allure to starscream.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Nautica » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Motto: "Maybe tomorrow will be Taco Tuesday?"
blackeyedprime wrote:Kapows added some more transformers stuff to its sale:

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/sale.html

The White & Nerdy Weird Al at £18 is the stand out piece for me tho :P as much as I want the Hasbro TR Overlord (£35) I'm waiting for cheaper even though to my knowledge it has not been in any stores here as yet.

POTP Leader Optimus £36.97!!! GET IN
Nautica
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Mountain Lion
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:11 pm

So Very.co.uk have the studio series in, £20.99 for the deluxes
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby eltawater » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:24 pm

The Entertainer currently have a decent set of discounts on Power of the Primes including Roadtrap / Battleslash for 8.25 each. Optimus himself is 39.99 if you didn't manage to bag a cheap one from kapow.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/action-toys-f ... 963_battle

http://www.thetoyshop.com/action-toys-f ... 33963_road
eltawater
Minibot
Buy from eltawater on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:32 pm

*sees the 8.25 price...cries*
If only I had seen that price earlier...
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:19 pm

crazy, I just picked them up on Friday (had to order delivered to store as they are mainly trying to get rid of Baynus toys and Tf's shelf space is getting smaller n smaller), more proof that every transformer I buy gets reduced as soon as I have bought it!

And the Jetfire is £9... the releases really are blink and miss them tho as they dont seem to get restocked in the stores.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:07 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:crazy, I just picked them up on Friday (had to order delivered to store as they are mainly trying to get rid of Baynus toys and Tf's shelf space is getting smaller n smaller), more proof that every transformer I buy gets reduced as soon as I have bought it!

And the Jetfire is £9... the releases really are blink and miss them tho as they dont seem to get restocked in the stores.

What Jetfire, the simplifies voyager sized one? Thats a crazy good deal on those toys. Its a decent display piece and a good size.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Coptur » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 am

ok not strictly transformers

but it looks like b&m stores have oversized fake Streetwise, First Aid & Rook
Attachments
ads.jpg
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:30 am

The one near me had fake hot spot as well. Had they been cheaper I may have considered them but 40 quid for a ko isn't that good to me
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:crazy, I just picked them up on Friday (had to order delivered to store as they are mainly trying to get rid of Baynus toys and Tf's shelf space is getting smaller n smaller), more proof that every transformer I buy gets reduced as soon as I have bought it!

What Jetfire, the simplifies voyager sized one? Thats a crazy good deal on those toys. Its a decent display piece and a good size.

Voyager sized one from the cyber battalion line. Tho its showing out of stock online and my local entertainer hasnt restocked them since I purchased mine within whatever amount of days it was from first sight of them.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2019 JUL190687 1B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118A"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 NOV190607 5B (CA)Pitre-Durocher"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 0823IM481 5F Hughes 240330"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 RE Wondercon Convention Xclsv IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18RE"
TRANSFORMERS #18 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON