United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Nautica » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Motto: "Maybe tomorrow will be Taco Tuesday?"
Greetings fellow Terrorcon Hunters.

I've just been to the Smyths at Glasgow Fort. No luck on the discounted POTP robos I'm afraid! They did have Siege stuff tho! Cog, Skytread, Sideswipe and Hound. Plus some studio series, tho disappointingly none from bumblebee.

They did have the black combining Voltron lion for £15 and an apparently endless supply of black series Jyn Erso for£5 lol

Got myself Cog and Skytread, the Siege deluxes were 16.99 apiece.

The hunt continues.
Nautica
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Mountain Lion
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby CyclonusG1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:30 am

So, in a rather surprising turnout, my Smyths store today received four boxes of the titans return overlord figure. He's £44.99 but isn't currently listed on the website so I don't know if all stores have/will be getting him. Hope you're all able to find.
CyclonusG1
Mini-Con

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Thats a weird and cool find, can't justify the price having paid out for a Takara Legends version but def need the hasbro one at some point.

Titans Return Trypticon £70 at Kapow https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/new-arrival ... ticon.html

*also Entertainers is at it again with sale prices, Thhundercracker SS now £19.99 (£2.50 more than what it was)
blackeyedprime
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Entertainers got wave 1 battlemasters in £6 each (lionizer, blowpipe, firedrive)

Edit: Also a honorable/dishonorable mention, Leeds market had some kind of transforming train with track armed robot (robot looks to be composed of carriages to form its legs/hands) almost rid train combined colors but with an electronics device (which is the only part of it to have a baynus autobot symbol on it). For £20, not been able to find photos of it online as yet.
blackeyedprime
Vehicon

Postby eltawater » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:40 am

Smyths Milton Keynes has the Overlords for 44.99 and Megatron SS13.

Other than that, no special clearances on POTP, the clearance bays at the front of the store were full of WWF. AND STILL TRYING TO FLOG THE DEATH OUT OF DRAGONSTORM.
eltawater
Micromaster
Buy from eltawater on eBay

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:11 am

Thats probably why Leadclass Dragonstorm (£44.99 instore) isnt on their website so they can sell the super blocky version.

Just the wave 1 siege deluxes and early SS stuff, TR Overlord as well at Kirkstall.

Godzilla King of Monsters figures (and they are slightly crappy :( Rodan is red??? Ghidorah is shiny gold on packaging and figure is dull brown/yellow) in months before the films out and yet no bumbleebee SS figures dang it. Voltron combining Lions £12 each in Forbidden Planet is about the best mech/robot fix there is at the mo.
blackeyedprime
Vehicon

Postby GrizBe » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:00 am

Smyths stores currently have PotP Grimlock on clearance for £15 in store only. Still listed at full/normal price online.
GrizBe
Mini-Con

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:38 am

Smyths clearance stuff, once again probably store specific and not as nice a discount

Kirkstall
Potp grimlock £15 (used to be in the display box that is now full of rescue heros tfs)
Potp elita 1 £15
blackeyedprime
Vehicon

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 am

Smyths clearance stuff, once again probably store specific and not as nice a discount

Kirkstall
Potp grimlock £15 (used to be in the display box that is now full of rescue heros tfs)
Potp elita 1 £15

Also no siege ravage/lazerbeak which has been sighted in forbidden planet by carnivus but they had a siege ultra Magnus £50 (as much as I want it the kfc masterpiece Magnus can be sometimes found for £50-£80)
blackeyedprime
Vehicon

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:40 pm

if any one has been tempted for potp nenesis prime exclusive, amazon uk and the code BIGTHANKS (check amazon home page for code) £5 off so £30.56 delivered, codes only valid for 24 hours/timed.

Amount has to be over £25 so it can be used on a few siege products that arent overpriced and through amazon themselves eg:
Siege Ultra Magnus £36ish
Maybe Sideswipe and prowl £29 (Not sure if offer includes pre-orders, amazon also have starscream listed too)
blackeyedprime
Vehicon

Previous

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Optimal Optimus Card hascon card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Optimus Prime  Battle Base Trailer Plus Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 G2 LOT of 5 Leadfoot Strafe Brawl Blast Off Tankor incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1984 Transformers G1 WINDCHARGER minibot figure Hasbro/Takara LQQK!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime and Battle Base Trailer Transformers Energon Axe Attack Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Power Of The prime PP-35 Autobot NovaStar Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Masterpiece TRU Bumblebee Figure w/ 6" Spike Witwicky" on EBAY