This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Energon Series To See DVD Release! Animated Se

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Energon Series To See DVD Release! Animated Se

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Some good news for Transformers Energon and Animated fans from tvshowsondvd.com...

Transformers Energon- The Ultimate Collection will see a series boxed set release on December 16th. Similar to the recent 'Cybertron' series release, All 52 episodes will be included. You can view the link here.

Transformers Animated Season 2 will be coming to stores in early 2009! Really early 2009, like January 6th! You'll get 13 episodes, Season 2 photo galleries, and 3 Animated interstitials.
You can check this out here.

Thanks to Lawson for the information!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Energon Series To See DVD Release! Animated Se

Postby Hard Hacker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:30 pm

No, NO, NO!

By contrast, yes to Animated.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Vile MK III » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm

yes Yes YES!!!. . . To Energon. I just hope it has that "missing" Episode is included. I don't remember the title but it kills me that I don't remember watching even the Jp. dub of it.
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby ponycorn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:26 pm

Hm, I wonder what this will mean for Armada? A similar release? The Unicron trilogy being released in reverse?

Can't wait for season 2 of Animated. :D
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby dragons » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

yeah all right now all we need is transformers R.I.D sers to be released next is hasbro going backwords with the series first cybertron, then energon?

to bad we wont get the chance to get beast wars neo in america bring on season 2 is this all of season 2 or are they going to rip us off again cut some episodes out and releas the other few episodes on single diask like they did with season 1?

ill be pissed if they dont decide to make a complete box set of seaosn 1&2 combined im holdng out for it just in case but if they dont it will be bad decision on there part for the fans
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby genozaur » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:39 pm

thats some good news when it comes to to energon and animated

thanks to my friend gerald i'll have to pass on this one as i already have the entire energon and rid series on dvd as well as both seasons of animated on dvd
genozaur
Minibot

Postby Savage_Prime » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Transformers Armada has already been released but it will be grat to complete the Unicron trilogy!!!
Savage_Prime
Micromaster

Postby Koloth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Finally, now all we need is a US release of RiD and I will have a complete collection.
Koloth
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Now we just need RiD, Headmasters, Chojin Masterforce, Victory, Zone, Beast Wars II, and Beast Wars Neo released on DVD.

*sigh* We still have a long way to go before we have all the series on DVD.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Koloth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Complete US collection then. I expect that it is likely we will never see a US release of any of the rest. At least not a legal or well subbed/dubbed release.
Koloth
Vehicon

Postby SoundGearsShock » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

I need Energon to complete my Unicron Trilogy collection, and I need Animated Season 2 because it just rocks. I'm looking forward to these DVD's. I would love to see Beast Wars II and Neo get an American release, or any release at all. I need to get R.I.D and I'm thinking of getting a back-up copy of the original G1 series. I have the Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory and Zone already(Thank you, Madman!) I would just love to complete the Transformers legacy. Bring them all on. 'Til all are one...collection of mine! Lol.
Recently Acquired:
Animated: Deluxe Blurr, Deluxe Swindle, Deluxe Blazing Lockdown, Leader Ultra Magnus

Universe: Deluxe Starscream, Deluxe Cheetor, Deluxe Cyclonus, Legends Beachcomber, Legends Brawn, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Blackarachnia, Robot Heroes Cheetor Vs. Tankor, Robot Heroes Rhinox Vs. Waspinator

Valentine's Day came a little early. Lol.
SoundGearsShock
Mini-Con

Postby Skullgrin140 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 pm

I couldnt care less about Energon. Animated however I am pleased about :D
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby Zek Patterson » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:06 pm

I will wait for season 2 of Animated to come out before I get season 1. Season 2 is my favorite of the two, but I can't le myself just one that one. Great news for me!

Could care less about Energon. No offense Energon fans.
Zek Patterson
Minibot

Postby sixshot2000 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 am

I have never saw Energon before and I don't want to. As for Animated well I'm waiting for the box set with all the epsiodes to come out.
sixshot2000
Mini-Con

Postby Fortress_Maximus » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Where did you get the Headmasters series on DVD? Was it in Japanese with English subtitles? PM details. Thanks! :grin:
WANTS:
- Studio 86 Grimlock, Sludge and Slag.
- 2016 Titans Return Powermaster Prime.
- 2011 WFC Darkside Optimus Prime Takara Japan Tokyo Toy Show exclusive.
- 2008 Classics Takara Tomy Henkei Convoy (C01).
- 2008 Crystal Convoy - Tokyo Toy Show exclusive.
- 2001 RID Super Mach Alert.
PM with pics & prices. Thanks.

SALE ITEMS! http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/fortress-maximus-s-sale-list-and-wanted-items-p159707.php#p159707
Fortress_Maximus
Vehicon

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Fortress_Maximus wrote:Where did you get the Headmasters series on DVD? Was it in Japanese with English subtitles? PM details. Thanks! :grin:

The company that sells the best releases of Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory in an Australian based company called Madman. All three sets are Japanese with English subtitles (with Headmasters and selected episodes from Masterforce and Victory having the option to have an English Fan Dub over Japanese Audio). All 3 are region free, and thus will play on any DVD player.

The sets are about AU$50-$60 so they work out to be $40 or so thanks to the current exchange rate.

More info can be found at the Madman Transformers Site. (It is currently down but should be working again soon)
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON