This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New ROTF Photos from White Sands - Ratchet on Set!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New ROTF Photos from White Sands - Ratchet on Set!

Postby Skowl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 pm

The anonymous source that previously gave us a set report and a few photos from Alamogordo, New Mexico here has once again brought us some information regarding the filming of the Transformers Movie sequel at the White Sands missile range.

The anonymous source also sent in some photos which, according to the latest story, were actually allowed - as long as the photos were taken from a distance of at least 20 feet, to make sure the vehicles looked good.

No new vehicles were on set, but the photos taken do give us a good luck at Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Bumblebee (vehicle and robot prop) and Ratchet (who seems to have been absent during much of the film's production).

Read the report and see the photos on the Transformers Live Action Movie Blog by clicking here.

- The core cast is at the location, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson
- Today they shot a fight scene at a desert set similar to one from the first movie.
- Extras on set comprised of various needs including a "Strike Force" and Jordanian soldiers.
- Heard rumor that Julie White and Kevin Dunn (Sam's parents) where also on the White Sands set.
- Additionally heard that TF2 may film in Ruidoso which is about 30 minutes from Alamogordo. Ruidoso is in the mountains surrounded by a dense forest.

Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Re: New ROTF Photos from White Sands - Ratchet on Set!

Postby FracturedKoi » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Hm...Bumblebee's front bumper has changed since the first movie, which leads me to believe that the Camaro used in this film is a production version >:3

Odd, however, that they did not change the front bumper on the robot-prop (note the fog lights)
FracturedKoi
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby mattyc1007 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
hhmm i like how bumble bee went to west customs and got some rims.
and for all time sakes! GO RATCHET welcome back! :mrgreen:

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby dragons » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Hm...Bumblebee's front bumper has changed since the first movie, which leads me to believe that the Camaro used in this film is a production version >:3

if you cant get veiw from this picture you can get a better veiw of his hood & his bumper from pervious picures from previous posts when they where at the castle and other places to get a good look at bumblebee bumper.

ironhide lokos to have some minor modifiycations to his hood a little bit.

glad to see ratchet is there weather he will be in the film or not is questionalbe from the pictures looks definate hell be int but only time will tell
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Mirage22 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 pm

The front bumber on the Camero has changed but the robot prop's chest did not.
Mirage22
Minibot

Postby backpack » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm

RATCHET LIVES!
atom celled...jet propelled
backpack
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby fnlrun » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:16 pm

I can tell you with 100% certinaty that is NOT the production front bumper. Not on the SS or the RS. And just to clarify, there is NO Z/28.
And that bumbper looks like $hit.
fnlrun
Minibot

Postby YoImLegend » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 pm

FracturedKoi wrote:Hm...Bumblebee's front bumper has changed since the first movie, which leads me to believe that the Camaro used in this film is a production version >:3

Odd, however, that they did not change the front bumper on the robot-prop (note the fog lights)

Nahh I heard it's the z28 model coming out in 2010.
EVERY BOND YOU BUY IS A BULLET IN THE BARREL OF YOUR BEST GUY'S GUN!
YoImLegend
Minibot

Postby Auto Bot » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:52 pm

I noticed 2 things.

First, Prime's smoke stack became gold. Or i just didn't notice this in the old movie.

Second, Bumblebee's car mode got a new hood scoop, with slightly different paint scheme, and different fog lamps. And yet, the changes didn't appear in the robot mode? Why?

Question. So BB notice this new upgrade in other cars, so he scans them and did himself too? Or he's just gonna come out brand new in the movie, without any explanation at all?
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby decepticonjon » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:18 pm

not to break anyone's heart, but michael bay movies do not always have the best film continuity, meaning, covered in blood one scene, and barely has a scratch the next.
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Godmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Auto Bot » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Yeah i notice that in the movie. BB robot mode all bloody with grease. Transform into car mode, it automatically gets a magical carwash complete with tire black.
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 pm

decepticonjon wrote:not to break anyone's heart, but michael bay movies do not always have the best film continuity, meaning, covered in blood one scene, and barely has a scratch the next.

I will never see any movie ever again.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Sherade » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm liking BB's new fascia, but it seems rather overdone, because the body isn't made to match.
Most likely a z/28 promo, or just an aftermarket body kit....
Could be an SS, but I know otherwise.
previousPrime wrote:The clock guy has impressive testicles.
Sherade
City Commander

Postby fnlrun » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:28 pm

People--There is NO Z-28 model comming out! You get a base, RS, SS or RS/SS.
Camaroz28.com is your answer!!!!!!!!!!!!
fnlrun
Minibot

Postby Sherade » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:27 pm

fnlrun wrote:People--There is NO Z-28 model comming out! You get a base, RS, SS or RS/SS.
Camaroz28.com is your answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because GM totally told the truth when they said they weren't making the Camaro.
And Ford was totally honest with the original Mustang.
The point?
Car companies will lie to us, no matter what car when.
I mean, in this instance, I'm sure the new BB isn't any kinda new model, but you arent to say that there won't be a Z/28.
Besides, you shouldn't be so negative, you should be hoping for one, begging, if you will.
Sherade
City Commander

Postby fnlrun » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Well, when you get your information from Scott Settelmeyer, you tend to listen carefully. Besides all the information is up on what models are available anyway. So yes, I'm 100% correct! :grin:
fnlrun
Minibot

Postby Sherade » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 pm

fnlrun wrote:Well, when you get your information from Scott Settelmeyer, you tend to listen carefully. Besides all the information is up on what models are available anyway. So yes, I'm 100% correct! :grin:

OR ARE YOU? :P
Sherade
City Commander

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON