This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Bonus Online Animated Short on MonkeyBar

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Bonus Online Animated Short on MonkeyBar

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:40 pm

A new 90 second Transformers: Animated Short has been posted on Hasbro.com's Video section MonkeyBar TV.

The new short features Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Sari and the enigma that is a mime.

You can head on over to Monkeybar TV to watch this new short by clicking here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Bonus Online Animated Short on MonkeyBar

Postby Zeds » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Kinda funny and the link worked for me! Being outside the US I thought that it would not load.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby cheeser82 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:53 pm

I love how Bulkhead starts to 'clap' and its like a strong gust of wind came out of nowhere. XD
cheeser82
Micromaster

Postby God Magnus » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 pm

Motto: "I'd reach for the stars but I can't find my arms."
Weapon: Blue Bolt
Yay! Hart Plaza fountain! (Detroit landmark.)
The Harbinger of Jell-O Puddin' Pops!

If you are flamable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
-Mitch Hedberg
My BotCon '08 pics.
God Magnus
Godmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Hard Hacker » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Good in concept, but the animation's a bit odd.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Tekka » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I liked it. :mrgreen:
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
NEW!
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Titan Master SHUFFLER Transformers Titans Return Generations Hasbro 2017 230903A"
Titan Master SHUFF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
NEW!
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Universe Spy Changer complete Hasbro 2005 230821A"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
NEW!
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
NEW!
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Autobot WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Autobot WHEELJACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
NEW!
HARDHEAD Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON