This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Custom TFA Voyager Prime Axe

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Custom TFA Voyager Prime Axe

Postby El Duque » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
http://www.tformers.com/transformers-tf ... /news.html

Found this over on Tformers. Looks pretty nice, I emailed the guy and pre-ordered one.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Custom TFA Voyager Prime Axe

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
So if the axe has 2 interchangeable heads and 2 interchangeable handles, doesn't that mean you can make 2 axes with the same kit? :twisted: I may have to pick this up. 1 thing though, what size is the handle? Is it universal size?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby El Duque » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I think there is one head that you can insert the two different blades into and two different handles into. It's designed for Voyager TFA Prime, so if his hands are a universal size I suppose the axe is as well. For 10.00 I'll give it a shot. It's far superior to the ridiculous "butterfly on a stick" axe he comes with.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Bed Bugs » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
That is pretty slick.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nato's bot Shop offers a new custom for your purchasing pleasure.

For those wanting a bit more axe for their Animated Optimus Prime toys, this creative collector has designed and created his very own custom of Animated Prime's axe so that this leader is not without his trusted melee weapon of choice.

You can bid on a prototype in this eBay auction, or order them directly by e-mailing nato-bot@hotmail.com.

The cost is $10 for this customizable custom axe! 2000 units is all that there will be, so if you want one, act now!

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:02 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Looks really good!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Sid Burn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 am

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Preordered two, done and done.

You have to appreciate the growing amount of customizers who are filling in the gaps for transformer collectors.

Animated Prime Axe, Movie Prime Blade, City Commander Armor, Quints, Alternator Prime Gas can Rifle etc etc

Great time to collect transformers.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby rpetras » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
UltraPrimal wrote:So if the axe has 2 interchangeable heads and 2 interchangeable handles, doesn't that mean you can make 2 axes with the same kit? :twisted: I may have to pick this up. 1 thing though, what size is the handle? Is it universal size?

Nope, it only seems to come with one "body".

This is really cool, but 2-pack prime's weapon works well enough for me.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Hard Hacker » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 am

I like. All I need now is Voyager Prime to go with it.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby dragons » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:14 pm

almos said big deal until i had to study thei picture longer to find out that the handle, and blades are differnt cant tell to much if there clear plsatic.

if he was selling these as clear plastic axes i say rip off for 10.00 but he said painted so its a good deal im satisfied with mine movie figures are the only ones i expecte to come with detail and good paint theme
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Very nice.

But I'm happy with my Battle Begins big axe. That one is being used for my Voyager Prime.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #28 var ROTJ 40th Marvel Comics NOV220840 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #9 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAY231302 9B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 var Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220992 (CA) Giangiordano"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #32 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220898 (CA) Segovia (W) Soule (A) Musabekov"
STAR WARS #32 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD #1 Cvr G 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231384 1G (CA) Johnson"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD #1 Cvr E 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231382 1E (CA) Ward"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics DEC220911 (CA) Maleev 230330A"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 JAN231629 1F"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230450 7B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230480 1H (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #27 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220937 (CA) Sprouse (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #27 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #7 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221182 (CA) McNiven (W) Barnes"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #5 var WHM Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230981 (CA) Momoko (W) Houser"
Star Wars YODA #5 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON