This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Comic Releases October 1st 2008

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Comic Releases October 1st 2008

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

IDW Publishing's Editor in Chief Chris Ryall has updated his blog with the Transformers Comics that are to be released by IDW on Wednesday the 1st of October 2008.

Featuring this week are two UK reprints (one from the Marvel G1 run, the other from the Titan Transformers magazine) and a reprint of the DW More than Meets the Eye Profile books:
- Transformers: Saga of the Allspark #4
- Transformers Best of the UK: Time Wars #3
- Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #1 (Trade Paperback)

And thanks to IDW's Transformers Editor Denton Tipton and his blog From the Tip, we also know that next week, the 8th of October 2008, will also be a big week for Transformers comics, with 2 single issues and 2 trades being available:
- Spotlight Sideswipe
- Transformers Animated: The Arrival #3
- Best of the UK: Space Pirates (Trade Paperback)
- Art of Transformers (Trade Paperback)

So head on down to your local comic shop on October 1st, happy hunting!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Comic Releases October 1st 2008

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
i_amtrunks wrote:And thanks to IDW's Transformers Editor Denton Tipton and his blog From the Tip, we also know that next week, the 8th of October 2008, will also be a big week for Transformers comics, with 2 single issues and 2 trades being available:
- Spotlight Sideswipe
- Transformers Animated: The Arrival #3
- Best of the UK: Space Pirates (Trade Paperback)
- Art of Transformers (Trade Paperback)

I gotta lot of stuff to buy that day.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:I gotta lot of stuff to buy that day.

Me too, I really miss the old IDW schedule of having New main stories released one week, reprints the next, another week of good secondary titles then a week of nothing, my wallet at least got a break then! :lol:
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Oilspill » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:41 am

Anyone know what's in the Art of Transformers TPB?

Well, Transformers art obviously, but what type exactly?
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby ponycorn » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:51 am

Here's hoping the next TF:A issue is better than the last. :-(
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
i_amtrunks wrote:Me too, I really miss the old IDW schedule of having New main stories released one week, reprints the next, another week of good secondary titles then a week of nothing, my wallet at least got a break then! :lol:

Well, I wasn't just talking about comics, because in addition to those (minus the Time Wars reprint), I also have to get the two Doctor Who DVD's that get released the day before (The Trial of a Time Lord...assuming that's still coming out) and The Brain of Morbius, along with How I Met Your Mother Season 3. Those three things alone are going to be more than $100.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:08 pm

BigRed wrote:Anyone know what's in the Art of Transformers TPB?

Well, Transformers art obviously, but what type exactly?

I believe (but am not sure) that it is a collection of original covers and various pages of interior art (all without text bubbles etc) as well as sketches from the artists who have worked on IDW Transformers comics.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Soundwave- » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Motto: ""Cries and screams are music to my Audios.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Looks like I am going to have to make the trek to the store, I defiantly want Sideswipe.
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
-Soundwave-
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Cassette Deck
Strength: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Judge Deliberata » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 am

Motto: "Innocent!"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
*Hugs precious copy of MTMTE TPB*

God, how long I waited for this, being too condition-crazy about opening my actual issues.

Great to finally have it, although I was almost certain that they were going to do as Dreamwave did for its short-lived trades and split the two volumes between the opposing factions. It's alphabetical, which is no big deal, but I guess I just heard wrong. :/
"Innocent."
Judge Deliberata
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON