This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Titan Comics, the UK's Transformers comic's publisher shares the cover of issue #1 with Seibertron.com!

Issue #1 is scheduled to be released in the UK on October 23rd and features new content, different from the IDW comics Animated: The Arrival series #1.

You can view Titan Comics home page here at Titan Magazines online. You can view the 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' content directly by clicking here.

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics

Postby BlackMagnus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:00 pm

It appears that I still may have the touch... :P

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44935
Down_Shift wrote: My hobbys are as follows:

A great butt
A nice rack
Transformers
Pottery

They have three of those four things.
BlackMagnus
Targetmaster
News Credits: 56

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Yes, so why didn't you and your touch apply to be a news mod?

BTW, I wonder if we can get a hold of this in the states.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Hard Hacker » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 pm

It shall be mine.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby BlackMagnus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:Yes, so why didn't you and your touch apply to be a news mod?

I did. Under the advisement of Punch, I PMed ACS 1-2 days before the site crash. After things got up and running here, I resent the message.
Down_Shift wrote: My hobbys are as follows:

A great butt
A nice rack
Transformers
Pottery

They have three of those four things.
BlackMagnus
Targetmaster
News Credits: 56

Postby xxaMaxx » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 pm

BlackMagnus wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:Yes, so why didn't you and your touch apply to be a news mod?

I did. Under the advisement of Punch, I PMed ACS 1-2 days before the site crash. After things got up and running here, I resent the message.

You know what's funny, resent and resent aren't any different when typed. I couldn't figure out what message you resented. Then I realized that you had to resend your message. Hooray for English!

Back on topic, has anyone read the Animated comics, and are they worth picking up? I've enjoyed the Mosaics that have focused on the Animated Universe, but I don't have a good feeling about the official comics.
xxaMaxx
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm

xxaMaxx wrote:Back on topic, has anyone read the Animated comics, and are they worth picking up? I've enjoyed the Mosaics that have focused on the Animated Universe, but I don't have a good feeling about the official comics.

If you mean the IDW comics Transformers Animated: the Arrival, I'll vouch for them, they have a much lighter vibe to them than any other IDW released Transformers comics, yet don't actually feel "kiddy" like I half expected them too.

First issue was extremely strong, second issue a little weaker, but not at all bad.

tigertracks 24 wrote:BTW, I wonder if we can get a hold of this in the states.

I doubt it TT, its a UK only thing, like the Titan Transformers Magazine. Guess we will have to hold out and see if IDW reprints them like they are doing with the Saga of the Allspark.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON