This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Nemesis City Commander Armor?!?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Nemesis City Commander Armor?!?

Postby BlackMagnus » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/view ... a=page%3D1

So everyone has seen the Powered Convoy armor right?
Well how about this^
While I'm sure that this was just to show the people what it would look like and not be in production(could be wrong as I can't translate)just like PC, it is still very cool and a rare piece anyone would love to add to his/her collection!

Especially mine as he looks a little like me......

Clicky da linky! :mrgreen:
Down_Shift wrote: My hobbys are as follows:

A great butt
A nice rack
Transformers
Pottery

They have three of those four things.
BlackMagnus
Targetmaster
News Credits: 56

Re: Nemesis City Commander Armor?!?

Postby robofreak » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm

I thought that those 2 armour sets were slated for release. :-?

Depending on how much I like my City Commander I might buy all the variants!

The Nemesis armour does look really good. Might I say that it even looks better in those colors?
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
robofreak wrote:I thought that those 2 armour sets were slated for release. :-?

Depending on how much I like my City Commander I might buy all the variants!

The Nemesis armour does look really good. Might I say that it even looks better in those colors?

When I talked to the dude from Fans Projects at TFCon he said that neither of them will be released. They are more for their own collections. Makes sense too. Why not make a variant everyone wants then keep if for yourself!

I hope the next thing they do it a Power Master trailer for Classics Prime.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby robofreak » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm willing to bet that they'll be changing their tune once they get the sales numbers in. If City Commander does well then they'll more than likely release color variants.

A Powermaster Prime would be cool, but I thought they were already working on a regular G1 repair bay style trailer for him.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
robofreak wrote:I'm willing to bet that they'll be changing their tune once they get the sales numbers in. If City Commander does well then they'll more than likely release color variants.

A Powermaster Prime would be cool, but I thought they were already working on a regular G1 repair bay style trailer for him.

I don't know how much equipment and supplies they have, but you would think they could natch a little extra cash with the black, and powered convoy versions. Maybe they are thinking too much of a good thing will kill the market, and they'll get stuck???

I know I would buy the other two and I don't have City Commander yet.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:12 pm

BlackMagnus, newest member of the Seibertron.com news crew, has dug up an interesting find.

Many of us are patiently awaiting the arrival of our FansProject City Commander Sets, and again, we get teased a bit more with pictures on HK-TF.net showing even more new pictures of this awesome customization alongside the Powered Convoy version, and the Nemesis version.

Also shown are a few images of the soon to be released Gas Tank/COnvoy Rifle custom accessory.

You can always get your fill of the beautiful City Commander release by viewing Seibertron's excellent gallery here. Should help tide you over until they ship to us.

And you can debate whether you think Fansproject will release the other two versions, or if they are just going to be things of legend that nobody else will be able to get a hold of, but will covet.

View some of the images below. Click on this link, for the whole set.

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby BlackMagnus » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:18 pm

^Thanks TT! :D
Down_Shift wrote: My hobbys are as follows:

A great butt
A nice rack
Transformers
Pottery

They have three of those four things.
BlackMagnus
Targetmaster
News Credits: 56

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 pm

BlackMagnus wrote:^Thanks TT! :D

We have to get your powers started... :D
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I'd buy both Powered Convoy and Nemesis variants if they made them. Especially if they came with that sword.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby robofreak » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:44 pm

I can see why Powered Convoy might not sell as well as City Commander. Not because it's bad or anything, but because it's homage is a little more obscure to a large portion of the fanbase.

The Nemesis armour would sell like hot cakes though because everyone digs black! And if it came with the sword that would be awesome. RID Scourge's "Sword of Fury". =P~

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrimulArchangel » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Geeze it seems everytime you turn around they are making another version of nemesis this or that... Wish someone would come up with a new idea for a version, instead of beating this nemesis theme to death lol..
Check Out My Site , www.PrimulArchangelboxes.com for cool custom WST boxes and some full size G1 repro boxes and more :)
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby KingLionForce » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:32 pm

There's a Nemesis Prime one? :shock: That one looks (BLEEPING) cool! I'm getting dibs on that one once it comes out.
KingLionForce
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Craven Knight » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Personally, I don't think the City Commander set suits either the Powered Convoy or Nemesis Prime colours.
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior

Postby emeraldbeacon » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Ooooo... if they made that Nemesis Armor, and replaced the Big ****ing Gun with a Big ****ing Sword...

(drool)
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Auto Bot » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:50 pm

It's funny Prime now keeps in Matrix inside his pants. Instead of the chest.

Maybe it'd give him a power boost in there. :lol:
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby PrimulArchangel » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:08 am

Auto Bot wrote:It's funny Prime now keeps in Matrix inside his pants. Instead of the chest.

Maybe it'd give him a power boost in there. :lol:

Is that a matrix in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ? :lol: :lol:
Check Out My Site , www.PrimulArchangelboxes.com for cool custom WST boxes and some full size G1 repro boxes and more :)
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon

Postby Venksta » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:25 am

Now, why would they make a Nemesis repaint for themselves, yet.... make a new sword for a one off repaint? 8)
Venksta
Fuzor
News Credits: 6

Postby Asphalt22 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:43 am

well now I have to consider cancelling my second order to be repainted into Nemesis Enforcer Armor.
Please ensure that your Sarcasm Chip is engaged before continuing.
Asphalt22
Minibot

Postby Galva-Cannon » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 am

To respond to what somebody else said, I think it'd be awesome if they made a Powermaster Prime trailer... but I don't know how they could do it properly. Classics Prime isn't a Powermaster. Where would the Hi-Q fit? In the trailer?
Galva-Cannon
Mini-Con

Postby darkie13 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am

Now I don't know if it will show OK but here's a translation of that page from Google (it offers a laugh or two :D ):

http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=zh-TW|en&u=http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=8179&extra=page=1

and don't these guys look awesome ?

"let's get together this weekend and create some cooler and meanier toys"

"Rock On"

:mrgreen:
Last edited by darkie13 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkie13
Mini-Con

Postby rpetras » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
PrimulArchangel wrote:Geeze it seems everytime you turn around they are making another version of nemesis this or that... Wish someone would come up with a new idea for a version, instead of beating this nemesis theme to death lol..

You ask why they keep making Nemesis this and that ....

KingLionForce wrote:There's a Nemesis Prime one? :shock: That one looks (BLEEPING) cool! I'm getting dibs on that one once it comes out.

There's the answer!
Lots of folks, myself included, dig the look.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7

Postby Maldroth » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:44 am

I must admit the Nemesis color scheme really does look great on that armor, I'd love to try to get a hold of this if they do end up making it.

It would be cool to see Nemesis Prime, Ultra Nemesis, and Dark Rodimus all together.
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby PrimulArchangel » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 pm

rpetras wrote:
PrimulArchangel wrote:Geeze it seems everytime you turn around they are making another version of nemesis this or that... Wish someone would come up with a new idea for a version, instead of beating this nemesis theme to death lol..

You ask why they keep making Nemesis this and that ....

KingLionForce wrote:There's a Nemesis Prime one? :shock: That one looks (BLEEPING) cool! I'm getting dibs on that one once it comes out.

There's the answer!
Lots of folks, myself included, dig the look.

I didnt say it wasnt a cool paint theme look, but they could come up with some new ideas for once. And i wasnt talking about these guys that made this i was mainy talking about Hasbro mainly.. They get stuck on a idea and they beat it to death because there too lazy to think of something new lol.. But These guys should have done a Diaclone version of this armor instead of follwing in hasbros footsteps and making a nemesis. I think Diaclone would have been a much better choice and shows some orginality instead of doing something thats been done to death..
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon

Postby Sledge » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 pm

If people keep buying it, why would they come up with something new? "Right, shall we spend vast sums of money developing a totally new idea, or shall we trot out a repaint that will sell just as well?" Seems like a no-brainer to me.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby coolpop » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:03 pm

Wow I would certainly be hoping for releases of other City Commander Armor repaints. vc410 of HK-TF posted a few more shots of Nemesis City Commander, here are the relayed pics from his original post (http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=8187&extra=page%3D1) Pics resized to fit better in Seibertron's frame:

coolpop
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON