This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

MP Grimlock preorder at BBTS!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: MP Grimlock preorder at BBTS!

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:12 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
NotEnoughKibble wrote:Decent news from BBTS:

Hi - We just wanted to send you a quick note letting you know the price on the MP-08 has been reduced from $149.99 to $143.99. It looks like our landed price will be a bit less than we anticipated, so we are passing those savings on to you. We have adjusted the preorder price on your account and thanks so much for buying from BBTS!

Thanks
Joel

Credited NEK. Thanks for the good news!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby [JRX] » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:26 am

Motto: "Kill 'em Dead!"

Hi - We just wanted to send you a quick note letting you know the price on the MP-08 has been reduced from $149.99 to $143.99. It looks like our landed price will be a bit less than we anticipated, so we are passing those savings on to you. We have adjusted the preorder price on your account and thanks so much for buying from BBTS!

Thanks
Joel

Six whole US Dollars?!

Wooo!!! It's Crazy Joel's House o' Cheap!
8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-}
He's practically giving this thing away!!!
[JRX]
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Grimpoo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:53 am

Grimpoo

Postby Kibble » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Grimpoo wrote:Yeah... can we say pwned?

http://robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/ ... 08&lang=us

If the 7 lbs shipping weight is accurate, seems shipping would cost about $40 to the US making BBTS about 3 bucks cheaper in the end. Can we say un-pwned?
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
[JRX] wrote:

Thanks
Joel

Six whole US Dollars?!

Wooo!!! It's Crazy Joel's House o' Cheap!
8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-} :o) 8-}
He's practically giving this thing away!!!

This post is full of win. :D

Ouch. But, let's be fair. Their shipping costs will definitely push the price well above BBTS. However, most collectors end up buying more than one item to save on shipping costs, and RK does combine shipping, so in the end...they're going to beat BBTS in sales on this one.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Pre-orderd and done. Can't wait to get this one. Hell, I just can't wait to see painted pics! :lol:
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby UDA » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 pm

NotEnoughKibble wrote:

If the 7 lbs shipping weight is accurate, seems shipping would cost about $40 to the US making BBTS about 3 bucks cheaper in the end. Can we say un-pwned?

Nope..not able to say it...
UDA
Mini-Con

Postby Grimpoo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 pm

UDA wrote:
NotEnoughKibble wrote:

Nope..not able to say it...

I agree with him!
Grimpoo

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Wow, that's great! There was no way I was going to spend $150 on that figure, but at $144... wow, what a deal! Thanks, BBTS!

[/sarcasm]
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby dragons » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 pm

for an expensive store they could have taken 10 or 20 dollars off
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Grimpoo your friggin awesome. I don't care WHAT your mom says about ya. Now lets get some damn PAINTED pics of this MP-08! (*Eagerly awaits painted pics of the coolest grimlock ever.)
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Stormrider » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
NotEnoughKibble wrote:

Are we sure this figure will weigh 7 lbs? The description said 4 figures per container. I have a feeling that is the net weight of all 4 figures. 1 3/4 lbs per figure sounds more accurate.

I still feel that BBTS has overpriced the figure and wouldn't don't if they lower the price again.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Kibble » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Stormrider wrote:Are we sure this figure will weigh 7 lbs? The description said 4 figures per container. I have a feeling that is the net weight of all 4 figures. 1 3/4 lbs per figure sounds more accurate.

I still feel that BBTS has overpriced the figure and wouldn't don't if they lower the price again.

Dunno...that just what they're listing as the shipping weight. For what it's worth, they lists Megs shipping weight at 3.36, Magnus at 4.97, and MP-04 at 10.08. If accurate, would lead one to believe it's a bigger figure than Prime/Magnus with a good amount of die-cast. Either that or it comes in a heavy ass box...
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Stormrider » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:46 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I didn't know that about the other figures with their shipping weights. You may be right then that it will weigh more than the previous MP's.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #17 DC Comics 1991 (CA) Garcia-Lopez 230915A"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #129 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2022 SEP223308 129E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Di Meo"
BATMAN #129 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC226 799C (W) Adams (CA) Young"
FLASH #799 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #141 Cvr F Bat Symbol Zur En Arrh DC Comics 2024 1023DC805 141F"
BATMAN #141 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0223DC021 3C (W) Williamson (CA) Mattina"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #706 DC Comics 1997 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1069 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 DEC222973 1069D (CA) Doran"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0923DC072 139E (W) Zdarsky (CA) McFarlane Toys"
BATMAN #139 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC267"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #439 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #439 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATGIRL #55 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jean (W) Horrocks (A) Phillips 230915A"
BATGIRL #55 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2024 0124DC004 145D (CA) Scalera (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1067 Cvr C Holiday DC Comics 2022 OCT223311 1067C (CA)Lee+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON