This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
BigBadToyStore.com- Alternity Megatron, available in the silver, and blue varieties of the Nissan Fairlady Z are also available for pre-order from site sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com

You can pre-order Megatron blue, or Megatron silver. There are not pictures available yet, but much like Masterpiece Grimlock, these are due out in March, so we can probably expect some images soon.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Postby Prime Evil » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I think for the US, it's the 350Z that is being used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure how I feel about Megs being a car, but I'm sure I'll pick up this lil piece still. Already have Ops on pre-order, why not Megs.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Prime Evil wrote:I think for the US, it's the 350Z that is being used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure how I feel about Megs being a car, but I'm sure I'll pick up this lil piece still. Already have Ops on pre-order, why not Megs.

I am going with BBTS description at this time...

Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Blue
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby wardamnpjm1 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Not sure how I feel about alternity yet.I am currently collecting so many other things I am not sure I want to get into another Trans line at the moment.1/32 scale for these just seems to small for the price.Oh well I pre-ordered them (prime-red,megs-silver)anyway I have till Nov to make up my mind.
wardamnpjm1
Mini-Con

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm

How much are the Alternities going for?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby HighPrime » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Prime Evil wrote:I think for the US, it's the 350Z that is being used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. :D
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby HighPrime » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
wardamnpjm1 wrote:Not sure how I feel about alternity yet.I am currently collecting so many other things I am not sure I want to get into another Trans line at the moment.1/32 scale for these just seems to small for the price.Oh well I pre-ordered them (prime-red,megs-silver)anyway I have till Nov to make up my mind.

I'm with you, except I'm not pre-ordering. If Takara releases a Jazz-version, however, then I'll make an exception.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby wardamnpjm1 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

$49.99 at BBTS plus shipping.Same for Megs.This is an expensive line for the size.
wardamnpjm1
Mini-Con

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 pm

wardamnpjm1 wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

$49.99 at BBTS plus shipping.Same for Megs.This is an expensive line for the size.

How big are they? The scale confuses me.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Kibble » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Roughly deluxe size... How much are these going to sell for in Japan? 50 does seem pretty spendy, die cast or not.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 pm

NotEnoughKibble wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Roughly deluxe size... How much are these going to sell for in Japan? 50 does seem pretty spendy, die cast or not.

Wow, a 50$ deluxe? Well, I guess if I saw it at a con I might splurge, but with my dollar value being loooooooooooooow right now, I'm not in much of a position to buy things in a price range to size ratio like that...

Shame, too, because I would so buy Silver Convoy if I had that kind of cash.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Gutter Bunny » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 pm

HighPrime wrote:

You are correct. :D

this is the likely assumption at the time. However, the 280zx, 300zx, and 350z have all been dubbed as "fairlady"...not to mention many other models of datsun's in the 1950's +. At this point in the line it could likely be any of them(although the 350 is the most likely.)

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Cascadia » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 pm

Motto: "If you feel my lightning, you will never hear the thunder."
this would be an expensive line for a very small figure. It is at a 1:32 scale. The Alt/BT were at 1:24 scale. So, these would be no bigger than deluxe-sized figures, which is correct. In terms of the model of the car, it is the 350Z, however, I wish that there images of this figure so that I can decide to keep my pre-order or cancel it.
Cascadia
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Craven Knight » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Gutter Bunny wrote:

this is the likely assumption at the time. However, the 280zx, 300zx, and 350z have all been dubbed as "fairlady"...not to mention many other models of datsun's in the 1950's +. At this point in the line it could likely be any of them(although the 350 is the most likely.)

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.

If Megs is a 260Z... Bricks will be shat - by me :shock: I'm thinking he'll be the new 370Z though.

Love the Z Cars
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Powersa » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 am

ordered mine.
Powersa
Combiner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220442 War's End 3A (CA) Piriz"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220434 42A (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210502 7RI (CA) Guidry"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926O"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM317 7E (CA) Clarke (W)Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222U"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON