This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Confirmation of Another ROTF Combiner?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Confirmation of Another ROTF Combiner?

Postby Skowl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 am

The anonymous source who has been giving TFW2005.com information regarding Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has recently divulge information regarding one of the film's new Autobots:

According to their source, the three motorbikes first featured in the Wal-Mart online video here will combine to form Arcee.

The bikes - one pink, one purple, one blue - were built by RetroSBK

Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Re: Confirmation of Another ROTF Combiner?

Postby Nightwalker » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:03 am

This is old news. I already read this. Actually here I think.
Nightwalker
Minibot

Postby Skowl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:11 am

Nightwalker wrote:This is old news. I already read this. Actually here I think.

It's not old news - it's just been rumoured alot. We now have a source that is confirming it "somewhat"

This wasn't reported before. If you think it was, can you provide a link?
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Rocketeer » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 am

Still not thrilled about the idea of Arcee as a three-bike combiner.
I'd rather see Arcee, Elita One, and Nightbird or something as the three bikes.
Just saying... :roll:

And yes, I want to see Nightbird in the movies.
Are we supposed to believe that Sector Seven had Megatron in storage all those years, and that they came up with all this technology from him, but that they didn't try making their own bot?
But what do I know. Lol...
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Autem semper audi alteram partem.
Et facere et pati fortia Autobot est.

<><
Rocketeer
Fuzor

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:47 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
No, this is old news and it's still just a rumor so... yeah.

Anyway, I still hope it's wrong. All I keep thinking of if A/E Perceptor and how bad that would've looked it the Movie style.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Skowl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 am

Everyone saying it's "old news" but yet nobody provides a link to where this was posted before.

Funny, that.
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 am

Rocketeer wrote:Still not thrilled about the idea of Arcee as a three-bike combiner.
I'd rather see Arcee, Elita One, and Nightbird or something as the three bikes.
Just saying... :roll:

I actually think it's kind of a neat idea. The last time we saw this gimmick, AFAIK, was Beast Wars Magmatron, and before that it was the G1 Duocons, so as toys go this will be relatively novel.

It should also provide for some creative action sequences on Arcee's part.

More importantly though, it means she'll be large enough in robot mode to interact with Bumblebee and the others without being the Autobot version of Frenzy.

I do worry at the Pink+Purple+Blue color combination though.

And I hope they give us at least a few scenes where the bikes are driving without their holographic riders, just because that would be cool to see.

Are we supposed to believe that Sector Seven had Megatron in storage all those years, and that they came up with all this technology from him, but that they didn't try making their own bot?

Well, if you go by the IDW comics, then Landmine was a Transformer created by Sector 7, possibly with the help of Wreckage.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Gandalf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 am

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
I also hope this is wrong. I can accept Arcee as a motorcycle in the films. I even like the action figure. But I strongly dislike the idea of Arcee being a three-bike combiner. That concept just doesn't work at all.

I would much rather it be Arcee, Elita One and Chromia or whoever as three separate robots.
Gandalf
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Retarded idea in my book. I dont like bots that need 3 parts just to transform. What if one of the bikes gets destroyed? No robot mode for you? I think cybertronians are smart enough not to have a dumb idea like. But this is bay we're talking about here and not vector sigma. But then again this does mean no Arcee repaint for the new figure line.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Stryfe Convoy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Motto: "Ask and Thou Shalt Receive..."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Wouldn't it be interesting, if the three bikes WERE 3 seperate bots, and Arcee is the name of the combiner, ala Devestator?

Just a thought...
Stryfe Convoy
Minibot
Buy from Stryfe Convoy on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby goldsparkles » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 pm

no afence to anyone here but i onestly think that this movie is starting to sound like crap!!! :-( I mean is it just me or is a lot of this stuff the " inside source" :roll: is saying sound fake :?: but if JetFire really does combined with Ops then i'm really going to be disappointed.
goldsparkles
Mini-Con

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Well, at least with 3 bikes she'll be decent sized.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Blurrz » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Sounds a bit sketchy to me. I believe more M-Bay lies :P
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby HighPrime » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Most of you are starting to sound like the group who hated the first movie (before seeing it), and then loved it after seeing it... wait... it probably is the same group. Let's just see how things play out before declaring it's total crap (or totally awesome). :lol: :wink:
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ultra_magus » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Motto: "Mercy? You want mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
I think its kinda funny how protective we transfans get over this stuff. 3 motorcycles that combine into a robot? we've seen it in the cartoons/ comics, but don't like it being attached to Arcee. Best thing to do is sit back and say 'we'll see'. might work, might not. Bay took massive liberties with the first and we know how that turned out (...), and we're ALL going to see ROTF any way.
Mercy? You want MERCY?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!
ultra_magus
Minibot
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 8
Skill: 5

Postby goldsparkles » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 pm

HighPrime wrote:Most of you are starting to sound like the group who hated the first movie (before seeing it), and then loved it after seeing it... wait... it probably is the same group. Let's just see how things play out before declaring it's total crap (or totally awesome). :lol: :wink:

I said it was starting too sound like crap i didn't say it was and plus didn't Bay say that he was going to send out false info. maybe (hopefully) this whole jetfire nonsence if fake and the "insider source" is working with bay and telling us these things on purpuse just to throw us off. and onestly i had never even heard of tf until i saw the movie. now look at me i'm a member at seibertron.com!!!! :lol:
goldsparkles
Mini-Con

Postby Nightwalker » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Skowl wrote:

It's not old news - it's just been rumoured alot. We now have a source that is confirming it "somewhat"

You'll find the link here, on that same article.
Just take a good look and you'll find it.
Nightwalker
Minibot

Postby Skowl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Nightwalker wrote:
Skowl wrote:

You'll find the link here, on that same article.
Just take a good look and you'll find it.

Where? You mean the part where it says:

Does this mean Arcee is a combiner bot built from three seperate motorbikes, or could this point towards three seperate robots?

Clearly in the form of a question, asked by myself to encourage discussion when I wrote the story, and not as a statement by a source who supposedly has information on the movie, some of which has been actually confirmed by our own source?
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Auto Bot » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 am

It's really odd to have 3 bikes combine into one robot. Can each bike operate independently? What if one bike was taken far away? Can it still function on its own?
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby oldskooltf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:22 am

Weapon: Missile Launcher
Skowl wrote:Everyone saying it's "old news" but yet nobody provides a link to where this was posted before.

Funny, that.

If "someone" is saying that this was "confirmed" before, then I totally disagree.

But if "someone" said that the rumor of this was reported here before... then I would AGREE.

Skowl, you reported the rumor here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... cee/13879/
oldskooltf
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Bottom Out » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:04 am

what do you mean by asking "what happens if one of the bikes gets destroyed"

the same thing that happens when bumblebees legs get blown off....
Bottom Out
Vehicon

Postby Giant Purple Griffin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Motto: "Beware of my hair!"
Weapon: Photon Lasers
Megatron_Wolf wrote: What if one of the bikes gets destroyed? No robot mode for you? I think cybertronians are smart enough not to have a dumb idea like. But this is bay we're talking about here and not vector sigma.

Tell that to Flywheels and Battletrap #-o

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... eels/1000/

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... etrap/999/
Haslab, please make me.
Giant Purple Griffin
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 am

About Jetfire combing with Prime. What if Jetfire transforms into Prime's trailer when not in jet or bot mode? Just an idea. Maybe that's how they comibe. :-?
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby GetterDragun » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Skowl wrote:Everyone saying it's "old news" but yet nobody provides a link to where this was posted before.

Funny, that.

It was posted. I remember it as well.

And an unknown source confirming a rumor is still a rumor unless it comes from an official source.

In fact I even posted it would be cool that they could bleed off, meaning if one bike was destroyed, you'd get a two bike combiner, and if the second bike was loss, you'd have the regular Arcee like we got the toy of.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Leonardo » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am

GetterDragun wrote:

Funny, that.

It was posted. I remember it as well.

And an unknown source confirming a rumor is still a rumor unless it comes from an official source.

In fact I even posted it would be cool that they could bleed off, meaning if one bike was destroyed, you'd get a two bike combiner, and if the second bike was loss, you'd have the regular Arcee like we got the toy of.

This is a good idea. It reminds me a little bit of Powermaster Prime.
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 221013A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON