This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

5 page preview for All Hail Megatron #4

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

5 page preview for All Hail Megatron #4

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:05 pm

IDW Publishing's Editor in Chief Chris Ryall has updated his blog RyallTime with a 5 page preview of All Hail Megatron #4, which will be released this week on Wednesday the 22nd of October 2008.

All Hail Megatron #4 is written by Shane McCarthy with Guido Guidi on Cover and art duties. Trevor Hutchison will provide the alternate cover. Issue #4 sees a return to Cybertron, where we were previously given a glimpse to the plight of the Autobots.

You can check out the 5 page preview by clicking here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: 5 page preview for All Hail Megatron #4

Postby JaAm » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:56 pm

So, who's the alleged sellout?
JaAm
Combiner

Postby Mechabreaker » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Maybe they are talking about Doubledealer? But I recall that he died at the end of his spotlight, I don't know, maybe they are referring to Drift, because I don't think they would go so far as to make Blurr (who is supposed to appear in AHM # 5 along with Drift) the sellout.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MYoung23 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 pm

It looks like the entire Autobot command structure has broken down. Kup has a lot on his hands.

It looks like the traitor in still amongst their ranks and bots have a suspicion on who it is. I wonder will the Furmanverse will shock us all and make a beloved character go someplace they cannot return from.

One reason I am not giving up on AHM is that it is shaping up not to be about the Decepticons taking Earth but actually winning the war.

That begs the questions what Autobot is high enough in rank or in key enough position to complete lose the war for the Autobots?
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Mechabreaker wrote:Maybe they are talking about Doubledealer? But I recall that he died at the end of his spotlight, I don't know, maybe they are referring to Drift, because I don't think they would go so far as to make Blurr (who is supposed to appear in AHM # 5 along with Drift) the sellout.

DoubleDealer died in Spotlight: DoubleDealer, so he is out.
Whoever the traitor is only sold out in the year or so between the end of Devastation and the start of AHM.

What surprises me is how after millennia of war how a single Autobot Traitor managed to turn the tide so far over to the Decepticons that in the space of one stellar cycle the Autobots have been decimated to the brink of extinction.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby MaP_Prime » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Interesting. AHM seems to get more and more interesting with each issue, makes me really wonder where it is going and where it will end. And where there still be a story to tell after it is over?

Though at the same time I am sort of disappointed with this development. I was enjoying the idea of the Autobot-Decepticon War being more like a war we know it, where units fight each other for strategic positions, resources, ect. Now it seems more like how the G1 cartoon began, with the 'Con's in the strong position and the Autobots more of a reduced guerrilla force.
"You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues."
Batman to Wonder Woman, Justice League Unlimited Episode 6: The Little Piggy
MaP_Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Wolfguard » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle

Anybody seen Mirage lately? Just askin'...

:BOT:
"Logic is the ultimate weapon" - Prowl
Wolfguard
Minibot
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Mechabreaker » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Wolfguard wrote:

End of AHM #1 He was there, Mirage is a possible, but he is a fan favorite, the outcry would be on a massive scale.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon

Postby JaAm » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Mechabreaker wrote:
Wolfguard wrote:

End of AHM #1 He was there, Mirage is a possible, but he is a fan favorite, the outcry would be on a massive scale.

But what about his spotlight? Anybody read that? (my retialer didn't get it.)
JaAm
Combiner

Postby Mechabreaker » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:56 pm

I read his spotlight, it was good, but I don't think it's in continuity with AHM. I think it was more of a standalone issue, like a "what if?" story deal, but the last line of dialog was a bit ambiguous, for all I know, McCarthy might M. Night Shyamalan our asses and the story could twist in a direction we didn't see coming. I don't know, but I was hooked on this story ever since the 8 page preview of AHM in "Focus on Decepticons." So I will keep reading because I want to know what will happen next.

Mechabreaker
Vehicon

Postby ponycorn » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Fangirls with heart conditions be advised... or skip pages 1,2 and 3. :P

*still giggling about Skywarp's expression with Shrapnel's beetle horn in his face!*
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby MYoung23 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 am

What if it's Ultra Magnus? Hot Rod seemingly turned the Magnificence over to him. He is high enough among the Autobot ranks to do a lot of damage and we have seen how powerful a McGuffin the Magnificence is. If he isnt dead why isnt he on Cybertron?

Im just throwing it out there.
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Prowl is talking about traitor with Ironhide... maybe the traitor was Ratchet? Image
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Skice » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
look at the autobot cover of all hail #4, and on the page before Ironhide and Prowl's argument. Both of those look like foreshadowing to me, so I'm thinking it's Jazz.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Overloaded » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am

Autobot420 wrote:look at the autobot cover of all hail #4, and on the page before Ironhide and Prowl's argument. Both of those look like foreshadowing to me, so I'm thinking it's Jazz.

I am thinking the same thing but Jazz is too cool to sell out the bots
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Pyrostrata » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
ponycorn wrote:Fangirls with heart conditions be advised... or skip pages 1,2 and 3. :P

*still giggling about Skywarp's expression with Shrapnel's beetle horn in his face!*

*still all kindsa giddy with Decepticon pride*

I MUST have this issue and SOON! damnit, SOOOOON!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby ponycorn » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 pm

I was so happy to see the boss, in front of the whole earth group, stand up there and tell them that he is proud of them. Especially for poor Blitzwing... I felt he was treated a bit harshly by Megatron in devastation.
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Pyrostrata » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
ponycorn wrote:Especially for poor Blitzwing... I felt he was treated a bit harshly by Megatron in devastation.

Well...Blitzy DID lie to Megatron about Astrotrain's whereabouts while he was rousing Starscream from his Megatron-induced nappy-pooh!

Crossing The Boss is serious no-no, ya know! ;)

*Counting the hours til the comic store opens to get my Megatron fix!*
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Megatron's speech sounded very Star Wars-y to me for some odd reason....talking about Galactic Domination and all.....

And the Autobot traitor intrigues me....I really do wonder who it is....maybe this takes place before Spotlight Doubledealer...but it seems as though the Decepticons would've defeated the Autobots w/the use of Ore-13...something that would've taken place after the Revelation Arc.....hmmm.....the consistency worries me...
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Overloaded » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:39 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Megatron's speech sounded very Star Wars-y to me for some odd reason....talking about Galactic Domination and all.....

And the Autobot traitor intrigues me....I really do wonder who it is....maybe this takes place before Spotlight Doubledealer...but it seems as though the Decepticons would've defeated the Autobots w/the use of Ore-13...something that would've taken place after the Revelation Arc.....hmmm.....the consistency worries me...

It could be beachcomer as Soundwave had controll of him
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby ponycorn » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Overloaded wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Megatron's speech sounded very Star Wars-y to me for some odd reason....talking about Galactic Domination and all.....

It could be beachcomer as Soundwave had controll of him

Very good point...Does Ironhide like that hippy in the first place? I can't remember their interactions IDW or elsewhere but I can't imagine their personalities meshing. That plus the stuff that went down in Spotlight Blaster...
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Mechabreaker » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 pm

I finally got AHM #4 in the mail this past Thursday and I absolutely loved it, this series is already shaping up to be awesome! I can't wait for AHM #5!

Mechabreaker
Vehicon

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOT SHOT Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Dragster Car Hasbro 2020 New"
Rescan HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON